• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random Page Battle: Elena vs Imp (Street Fighter vs Doom)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Had to hit random a bunch of times until I found a match that actually worked. Let's try this out, huh? I think this works, at least.

speed equalized
Modern Imp being used.
They start 5 meters apart from each other.

Elena:
Imp:

Her profile doesn't make her seem too crazy however she's able to fight with boxing champions, karate experts and someone like blanka who's fighting style isn't replicable by other people.

Also apparently fought Akuma but it was a casual Akuma so I doubt she was going all out. Overall I doubt she's too crazy

More than crazy skilled, she comes with her superhuman form of capoeira.
I know nothing of the Imp, aside from what its file says, so I might need a hand from someone knowledgeable.

Their stats are kinda the same, AP is 0.08 (Imp) vs 0.1 (Elena), and LS is 12k/15k kg vs baseline.

From what I understand, the Imp either snipes you from afar or rushes in, it just depends on each individual, and all of them can crawl and pounce around.
Speaking mainly for Elena, I'd say she doesn't fall short in experience, as the Imp's anthropomorphic physique makes it similar to the human's she's used to fight, and it's beast-like behavior and movemenets don't stem too much from Blanka's or other super-acrobatic fighters against whom Elena is sort of used to contend.
Even the Imp's fireballs are close to the projectiles most of the SF characters use, so that makes the grounds even more even.

I'd say the Imp's greatest advantages are stamina and immortality, with fireballs and natural weaponries being valid assets.

On the other side, Elena's got a specific fighting style which would work against a humanoid like the Imp, with all the supernatural stuff that comes with it, i.e. crazy acrobatics, jumps that reach almost 8 meters, combos, leg-work that strikes the head and the ankles in rapid succession, attacks that sends the opponent flying and open them up for combos etc..., with good tools being healing and air manip, and maybe her stun, if she manages to get a good string of attacks on the Imp.

More than crazy skilled, she comes with her superhuman form of capoeira.
I know nothing of the Imp, aside from what its file says, so I might need a hand from someone knowledgeable.
Imps are the frontline attackers of hell's forces, who revel is combat. Imps can wipe out platoons of soldiers that are armed with weaponry the slayer had (like plasma guns, which can make demons explode from being shot) with relative ease, and crippled the entirety of earth's forces within a few hours (iirc).

Oh also is that a vote for the SF character?
Not yet, I just wanted to provide some initial input.

Imps are the frontline attackers of hell's forces, who revel is combat. Imps can wipe out platoons of soldiers that are armed with weaponry the slayer had (like plasma guns, which can make demons explode from being shot) with relative ease, and crippled the entirety of earth's forces within a few hours (iirc).
How much of it can be attributed to the Imps being superhuman savages who outmatch humans in stats and abilities, instead of proper skill?

I believe Elena would win due to the slightest AP edge, a massive skill stomp, and experience against similar foes (as already brought up, Elena has fought characters with animalistic combat styles and possibly those with use of projectiles)

Her ability to self-heal would also help negate damage taken, while the Imp has no comparable abilities

I believe Elena would win due to the slightest AP edge, a massive skill stomp, and experience against similar foes (as already brought up, Elena has fought characters with animalistic combat styles and possibly those with use of projectiles)
Animalistic combat style? The imp is probably the least animalistic when fighting, compared to other demons.

An animalistic fighter wouldn't be able to take out platoons of soldiers with guns that could toast them in seconds.

That's more or less just because of sheer numbers and pure stats, rather than actual intelligence
Numbers, maybe.

Stats? what made you believe that was the case at all? Earth literally made weapons that could wallop on demons (samuel hayden was the main person who even got that boat sailing to let them defend themselves from a hell invasion). Samuel Hayden, a scientist robot, was able to kill a horde of hellknights by himself. (not even a soldier, mind you)

to think earth was outstatted by Hell's demons (besides the higher demons like titans, but even then they were aware on how to defeat them) is completely wrong.

Stats? what made you believe that was the case at all? Earth literally made weapons that could wallop on demons (samuel hayden was the main person who even got that boat sailing to let them defend themselves from a hell invasion). Samuel Hayden, a scientist robot, was able to kill a horde of hellknights by himself. (not even a soldier, mind you)
Keyword: weapons, and even then the Demonic Forces were still curbstomping Earth, there's a reason we never see a friendly face on the battle field (they all died)
Samuel Hayden is an ex-Makyr with millennia of experience, and he's in a 10 foot tall robot body powered by Argent energy, simply enough he's literally built different

It's like putting a team of Navy Seals with rocket launchers against 1000 jet fueled Grizzly Bears that will never get tired and their only emotional state is pure bloodlust

Keyword: weapons, and even then the Demonic Forces were still curbstomping Earth, there's a reason we never see a friendly face on the battle field (they all died)
Samuel Hayden is an ex-Makyr with millennia of experience, and he's in a 10 foot tall robot body powered by Argent energy, simply enough he's literally built different
These same humans can literally resist their souls getting ripped out through emotions... they are far from regular ass humans. and Samuel killed a horde of hellknights in 2016, which was BEFORE he got his mayker shit back.

These same humans can literally resist their souls getting ripped out through emotions
Yet they are easily turned into zombies
Also Hell had forces like Barons of Hell and Titans, intelligence is a non factor

The fact that Samuel's a 10 foot tall robot

Yet they are easily turned into zombies
Also Hell had forces like Barons of Hell and Titans, intelligence is a non factor
Your surprised a bunch of defenseless humans (the majority of possessed were scientists) vs demons from hell lost??? man i wonder why they lost...

mentioning titans and barons, despite the fact it's literally stated that Imps were the frontline soldiers of hell's invasion doesn't mean much...
The fact that Samuel's a 10 foot tall robot
This still means jack shit, by the way. repeating it won't change how little that matters.

That's like me saying 'the imp is from hell'. That isn't even a point. your just describing him.

Back