• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to leave, and i still want to, but this baffles me beyond belief at this point

You are. And yes, my perception being increased to the point you're barely moving would allow me to outpace your movements, that's literally what we're shown.

Explain the process, how does an increase in preception allow you to somehow outpace someone who can literally Statue your ahh, how???

Explain your tought process, please?

I want to see how you think

Because your argument is that simple, it requires one response.

The response being dumb, I'm honestly still baffled can you all think???

Yet that's literally what we see

Because it fking increases speed, that's the ONLY way the abovementioned shenannigans could ever happen

And good job describing the animated sequence of the feat dramatized cinema, would you care to prove that's not how it's supposed to he animated?

Lol

Explain the process, how does an increase in preception allow you to somehow outpace someone who can literally Statue your ahh, how???

Explain your tought process, please?

I want to see how you think
Perception speed is all about your processing speed of an event/action happening in front of you. With STW's amp to perception they can now view one's actions in slow motion while they themselves move in regular time and accomplish far more actions.

The response being dumb, I'm honestly still baffled can you all think???
If the response is dumb, that says more about your argument that it does the response. And the fact several people are giving you it should make you rethink your argument.

Because it fking increases speed, that's the ONLY way the abovementioned shenannigans could ever happen

And good job describing the animated sequence of the feat dramatized cinema, would you care to prove that's not how it's supposed to he animated?

Lol
Again, like I said before, I don't disagree it increases speed, I just don't think it increases to what you're saying. What chapter does it happen so I can see what you're talking about.

Perception speed is all about your processing speed of an event/action happening in front of you. With STW's amp to perception they can now view one's actions in slow motion while they themselves move in regular time and accomplish far more actions.

...and that's a speed boost, do you not get it?
What does it mean that you can move as if in regular time after your preception increased so much the world itself is in slow motion?

Like you literally just said it yourself, your preception speed increases, making you see the world like its moving in slow motion (depending on how fast the stuff around you is) and then it increases your physical speed enough that you can move as if the world wasn't slowed around to begin with

So it's not just a preception increase, it's also a speed amp, like I've been saying the while time

If the response is dumb, that says more about your argument that it does the response. And the fact several people are giving you it should make you rethink your argument.

And rethink i did, and all of you are wrong, you also literally just proved me right in the above statement without even realizing it, the STW amps speed, preception amps don't make you physically faster after all

Again, like I said before, I don't disagree it increases speed, I just don't think it increases to what you're saying. What chapter does it happen so I can see what you're talking about
OK thank you, phew

Well then as I said I'm on a phone so i can't hotlink the panels, the stuff happens
It's chap 165, first one is page 12 and 13, and while you can make an argument that we don't know how much the sword moved as he traveled away, page 17 and 18 makes the fact that koku is at least several dozen times faster than marked muichiro even when not even trying at all pretty much set in stone

Page 17 and 18 is where this happens

Kokushibo moves fast enough that even when muichiro's blade is inches from his neck mid-swing he is able to grab the blade (bottom left corner page 17), pulls it from his grasp, and impale him on it so quickly that muichiro doesn't even register that the blade is gone until he's already pinned against the pillar, which is absolutely on the level of statuing marked muichiro

You know the rest

...and that's a speed boost, do you not get it?
What does it mean that you can move as if in regular time after your preception increased so much the world itself is in slow motion?

Like you literally just said it yourself, your preception speed increases, making you see the world like its moving in slow motion (depending on how fast the stuff around you is) and then it increases your physical speed enough that you can move as if the world wasn't slowed around to begin with

So it's not just a preception increase, it's also a speed amp, like I've been saying the while time
You're just wrong. One's perception can be increased and not that movement speed. And I haven't disagree that their speed increased overall, I disagree that their speed increased to the point other's appear motionless to them.

OK thank you, phew

Well then as I said I'm on a phone so i can't hotlink the panels, the stuff happens
It's chap 165, first one is page 12 and 13, and while you can make an argument that we don't know how much the sword moved as he traveled away, page 17 and 18 makes the fact that koku is at least several dozen times faster than marked muichiro even when not even trying at all pretty much set in stone

Page 17 and 18 is where this happens

Kokushibo moves fast enough that even when muichiro's blade is inches from his neck mid-swing he is able to grab the blade (bottom left corner page 17), pulls it from his grasp, and impale him on it so quickly that muichiro doesn't even register that the blade is gone until he's already pinned against the pillar, which is absolutely on the level of statuing marked muichiro

You know the rest
Dude please stay with what we're arguing.

Lol
You said this. I asked you for the chapter in the manga of the anime fight you were arguing about, remember how you brought up Tanjiro's water technique?
Watch the damn video i linked above showing tanjiro's flowing water dance

We are having two different discussions here. One being that STW's amp to speed is NOT why the characters become motionless but what allows that is their perception increase. The other discussion is about if the breathing amp also increase speed to the point the character become motionless/statued as you argued prior.

You said this. I asked you for the chapter in the manga of the anime fight you were arguing about, remember how you brought up Tanjiro's water technique?

Chapter 16 page 22, that's the manga version of the thing

Not to mention the multiple instances in the akaza fight where akaza's fist is a cm away from his face yet he uses a breath form and seemingly teleports away and blitzes akaza while he is at it

One being that STW's amp to speed is NOT why the characters become motionless but what allows that is their perception increase.

The physical speed amp is proportional to the preception amp was my argument as well considering the huge difference in speed that was shown btw marked muichiro and a not even trying kokushibo

The other discussion is about if the breathing amp also increase speed to the point the character become motionless/statued as you argued prior.

Which as demonstrated in the above-mentioned feat and the akaza stuff, it does

Tho this is much more reasonable

bruh, i'm being quoted far too much here

well then, let's get it ig

and i said i don't care, give me proper reasons why it's wrong lol

like idk, the flowing dance?
see the video i sent above above

true

and still holding back

once again, excuse the bad language, also replaced the links here, so they should hopefully work

this just demonstrates a complete lack of reading comprehension as tanjiro visibly struggles to deal with akaza's casual unamped attacks, got blitzed and would have died if it wasn't for giyu saving him, it's evident that when Akaza spends even a little more effort, he can strike faster than Tanjiro can use Fake Rainbow, despite this, at the same speed, giyu is still fast enough to appear and slash through the arm without a Mark.

from the previous showing for example(1 2 ) akaza was immensely holding back his speed when tanjiro was the one fighting him, and even then in terms of techniques he got his sword caugh when giyu even when unmarked managed to hold on for far longer

the only reason he didn't instantly die is because giyu is the one who is fighting akaza and akaza likes enjoying fights and not ending them instantly, and of course, none of this is Akaza trying at anywhere near his full speed at all, After giyu's mark appears, akaza isn't suddenly blitzed by giyu's spike in speed, but matches his speed instantly
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba/0149-005.png

no, just akaza, hell, even unmarked giyu is significantly superior to even sun breath enhanced tanjiro, akaza was always holding back, as can ben seen from the above scenarios, tanjiro would have died 100 times if he wasn't and if giyu wasn't there to save him

tanjiro did become stronger than both after unlocking the STW tho

...i mean yes?
and even then tanjiro was still struggling to keep up to the point he could barely execute his techniques and moves in time, like have you not seen this where he was almost hit or the part where he was sweating bullets and panting?

tanjiro's base speed isn't that fast, if it was he wouldn't have had any trouble to begin with, with the amps he could move meters in the time where an attack he couldn't even keep up with or dodge moves several cms,
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba/0147-019.png

guess you didn't see this part where tanjiro was struggling to hell and over to slash the arm, that was not casual in the slightest lol

...i mean yeah, you did, i just don't know how that implies the amps aren't as good as i told you they are

as much of a headcanon as saying the mark appearing and tanjiro slashing trough gyutaro's neck when it did implied the mark made him stronger, this is literally basic ahh deductions, if he wasn't durable enough to perform attacks of those magnitudes he'd die trying, the whole AP scales to durability shenannigans

that's not season 1, i meant the rui fight, check it out

as real as me can still just mean they're real and not fake, it says nothing of their intelligence, well, LOK did say they were implied to be thinking on some chapter so all i want is the chap where that happened and i can conscede

oh trust me, you would only know how annoying it is when you experience something similar, tho idk if tyou would

...god damn it, my brother in christ, reacting still fundemantally works the same way it does irl because that's the only way it could work, fiction is based on reality and "Reacting" can never be changed, if you have a single example where someone reacting to stuff was implied to not have gone trough any of the steps i mentioned feel free to bring it up, they don't even need to go into any detailed because anyone who can think will know it doesn't matter, wether they bring it up or not, reacting to stuff still largely goes trough the same process, and the **** do you mean not get into science, that's literally the basis and the common ground we use to scale and argue, the common ground which we use to compare verses is science
good thing i kept this

reacting to anything still works the same way it does for use for all these characters because that's the only reacting to anything can work, if you think otherwise actually bring up any sort of relevent evidence that proves it wrong

okay i will honest to god quit if this continues, learned my lesson from a lot of other arguments i had, case in point the multiple stuff i just copy paste here lol

let me just bring the other stuff i wrote a long time ago again, the characters are different but it's the same point where someone claimed a character can keep up and react to someone 10 times faster than he is because of his "senses"

do you then acknowledge that no matter how good his senses become he can never dodge nor react to kokushibo's attakcs exept maybe (emphasis on maybe) the first one?

sequence of events goes like this

attack prepares to be unleashes -> sanemi sees the future 1000 attacks coming before they do -> he dodges the first one -> secon attack in coming, from the prior vision he had, he already knows about it -> he tries to do-oops,he is dead

there is one thing you need to get across your head is once the first attack is over sanemi would have to dodge the second attack that will alread be in it's way towards him and with basic physics of speed = distance /time, the attack that's several dozen times faster will cover so much more distance in a much smalled timeframe that even if sanemi knew about where the attack was going to land as it was moving towards him, he will never be able to dodge it without the necessary speed required as such a speed difference implies being able to throw at least 10 attacks in the time it will take him to dodge 1, even if he predicts one and aimdodges, and even if he predicts the following thousands of attacks, the argument is he physically can not move in time to avoid them all still holds up (the orginal damn argument)

aimdodging an attack that much faster is fine, i never said anything about that part (depending on the distance and the speed anyways) the issue that flew over your head doing it in repeated succession over the course of an entire god damn fight, there needs to be a huge gap between every attack for this to be possible and there wasn't, "he has better senses" is no way shape or form an explanation for doing the phyiscally impossible you're claiming he did as if literally even one of the upccoming attacks occupy the space he is in, he is getting hit, he physically can not dodge anything even if he knows what's coming.

in order for this feat to transpire the way you are trying to claim, it would imply sanemi is not several dozen times slower/equal to mared sanemi and is in fact that relative to the speed koushibo was using then before he amps it and gets serious, otherwise he can't physically dodge shit even if he predicted it was coming.

to say it again, whatever bs you're claiming is Impossible, given the speed difference established sanemi can not physically move his body in the time it takes him to land a hit, you keep ignoring that, it would be like if someone put a gun to your head, pulled the trigger, fired the bullet, and you managed to dodge the supersonic bullet by moving your body despite the fact it was mere inches away from your skull, and the bullet already fired, it doesn't matter if you know it's coming or not, you physically cannot dodge it, and if you DO dodge it, then by direct correlation you are relative it in speed

i will not be taking my chances, let's explain this again
e167f63b12aded88cff782696f075c97.jpg

you see what's happening here? how they're exchanging so many blows?

even if sanemi was able to see the future and start attacking before koku's attacks even started, he moves body from Point A to Point B over a certain distance within a certain timeframe if koku was several dozen times faster than he is he can still unleash several dozen more blows in the time it will take him to unleash one so even if sanemi, for whatever reason, had better senses than someone more skilled than he is the panel above implies he is relative to the speed kokushibo was using against marked muichiro and thus scales far higher than marked muichiro in speed even in base

for the love of christ, undestand this, because a character cannot and will not react to someone 10 to the power of 100 times faster than he is at close range, does the exagerated example make it uncderstandable enough?
i hope so

i wish, bro, i wish, but it's just how it is

the balls, bro, did you not read?

the characters would the balls and tanjiro would be Yoriichi, and FTE and statuing your opponents may sound similar but it's fundemantally different in magnitudes because your casual FTE isn't literally moving so fast that your opponent is motionless as you move several dozen meters,

if you're claiming the characters here can do the same thing then post the deat where they moved several dozen meters as the opponent they once had a hard time with is motionless due to the huge speed difference

...idk how many times i have to tell you to quantify it before you do, claiming it's impenrtrable is a NLF and provide evidence, an actual analysis where you take both sides's abilities into consideration based on what i told you and prove Yoriichi can't harm him with his slashing attacks even with an amp that's over 100 times stronger than his base stats

no you very much need to quantify it

you still didn't answer my question, aren't his percentages aren't his power just suppressed?

so why aren't we equalizing his 100% mode where he isn't holding back?

that's what stats equalized means, his maximum mode is a different story but him at 100% power is equalized to the rest, that's stats equalized mean to begin with

like what tho

...yes, and we're equalizing that, his maximum state is the one that' amps him

yeah so we agree on this?

idk i can't see where any of that comes to play or helps in any way in actual combat

i will try to use it ig

i mean yeah, but that's still not exactly phenomenal info analysis, it's basic deduction skills but his ability to adapt and fight based on the new information is good, but nowhere near even giyu, like i showed above

how good are the "attacks", because mashle is mostly a magic based setting where mashle just brute forces his way trough stuff, an actual link to the feat would be appreciated tho

i know he is blind, "see" in my reply there meant the attack wasn't even initiated and giyu just knew about it immediately, somehow

not nearly to the same degree as even giyu who can effortlessly make new techniques to counter the entire future move set of a tehcnique that wasn't even initated yet

without the ability to see just means he has a different way of "Sensing" stuff, it's not exactly impressive, focus and precision means nothing here either considering it comes naturally with enough supernatural bs skills

not really, it just means he can "Sens" which is coming first and which isn't and move accordingly, it's not exactly impressive

as i said, it's not that impressive, he just has to block the fastest ones first, and that's about it

not really

...idk if you skipped the explanation, but the info analysis seen here implies demon slayer's information analysis abilities and intelligence is off the charts and basically dwarfs anything mashle has to offer, and of course he would use such ungodly information analysis in his fights, it doesn't just poof out of existence when he is fighting

how does that help in this fight or incease his odds of winning it is what i'm asking?

can i just read the chapter, i don't know what sort of conclusion i can come up with here

that's not exactly impressive much is it, bro just dodged and blocked stuff, you're making this out to be way better than it actually is

him not being able to see doesn't mean much, it literally just means he senses stuff another way

and the rest of the fight he was still largely only capable of doing what he is doing because of the overwhelming difference in stats, as in strenght and speed, there wasn't much in the way of skill there

also just saw this

if i had one dollar for every time somone said "mental gymnastics" when i pointed out how wrong they were i'd be rich by now, pray do tell miss, how was what i stated wrong in any way shape or form?

and if that's the case the profiles are dumb and this is wrong, if you think otherwise since you're the one arguing it isn't, prove it, that's how arguing works doesn't it?

you point out the logical inconsistencies in your opponent's points and claims, it just how it is

this took a while, i really shouldn't be arguing while sleep deprived and with a fever should i lol, my head already hurts like hell

well, see ya

Edit: I hot linked stuff, but they disappeared, god damn it, ahh whatever, idc at this point
Dog I just got on fully, I ain't responding to all of this my phone will tweak out

Anyways, I believe the fighters that have the best chance at winning this FFA are Doom, Yuno, Gabura, and Sasaki. In my opinion it's just down to these 4, with their skill and versatility.

Yoriichi outskills all of them tho
He really doesn't. Like idk how much we gotta go over the skill of others, but Sasaki passively adapts to one's fighting style and keeps developing in speed to counter speed amps. He's unironically gonna read Yoriichi's fighting style before he's even shown his first Breathing tech and then read the rest of them. Doom literally has EG on profile and fights world class fighters BLIND, out does them and then does it again and at some point they'll be 100 of him on the field. Yuno literally out did thousands of versions of himself across the thousands of timelines, Yuno being a genius since birth, is a master with his magic among the god tier mages like Julius or Yami.

Gabura is deadass the only one who doesn't scale in skill, Yoriichi just can't kill him and would die getting near Gabura.

He really doesn't. Like idk how much we gotta go over the skill of others,

you didn't, and the stuff shown for doom and mashle literally sucked compared to the giyu stuff i've shown, which is this

edit: ah shit, hold on, links don't work

edit#2: fixed!
to expand on how skilled the pillars are giyu is able to seen what technique tanjro is going to make from his slight movements then from that make an entire new technique for the best synergy effect for pretty much instantly then use it effectively, that same guy, with no precog of his own,managed to fight against akaza, a guy who can instinctively aim for his opponent's weak points and vitals with an accuracy so high his attacks were described to be quitle lietral magnets, and who tanjiro even deemed his attacks to being unavoidable and he can literally smell the future(this is the same guy who defeated 67 kendo masters when 17,only like 300 years later and a lot more training as a demon who doesn't need to rest sleep eat or even blink)only reason he managed to dodge is he unlocked a "superior" sens, and that is the STW

altough for the best information analysis feat the verse has is kokushibo reading someone else's genome (muichiro )in seconds and accurately deducing their ancestry

....that requires far less logistcal and information analysis skills to pull off than giyu's feat, especically considering he didn't even see the technique play out, he predicted all of tanjiro's future moveset from his slight muscle movements and before he perfroms the technique made an entire new technique specifically made to mesh with all of tanjiro's future moves that didn't even happen yet, and i do remember mashle had plenty trouble wity the sound wizard and had to wrack his brains to find a solution, he didnmt exactly do it instantly, this is far less impressive than you're making it out to be, what kind of "technique" are you talking about here anyways, in the beginning at least

but Sasaki passively adapts to one's fighting style and keeps developing in speed to counter speed amps. He's unironically gonna read Yoriichi's fighting style before he's even shown his first Breathing tech and then read the rest of them.
edit: also this is what? giyu tier at best? lol

would you care to prove he is good enough considering Yoriichi's divine skills status that not even the seconf most talented swordsman in the series who trained for 500 years as a demon who didn't sleep eat rest or even blink could even come close to literally labeling him as the unreachable sun?

or ig could even prove he can see what moves he will make in the future considering the unkown variable being the STW with which he will change his actions based on the future movest of his opponent, his ungodly information analysis abilities dwarfing literally everyone in this thread? his accelerated development that makes him learn in seconds what others can't learn in years?
or ig the selfless state that makes his intent non existent so you can't even sens what he is planning to or not, as if he doesn't even exist

quite literally, you seem casually throwing stuff up, can you back up your claim by explaining how sasai can do what you're describing?

Doom literally has EG on profile and fights world class fighters BLIND,
give me feats that makes them come even close to giyu's fighting skills and abitlities then, shouldn't be hard should it?

and pray do tell why does him being blind makes this impressive at all?
it just means he preceives stuff some other way other than sight

and what the hell is EG?

Yuno literally out did thousands of versions of himself across the thousands of timelines, Yuno being a genius since birth, is a master with his magic among the god tier mages like Julius or Yami.
...he became better than them?
as in stronger, because he had 2 grimoirs instead of one, how is this exactly impressive?

how does this make him more skillful exactly, give me combat applicable shenannigans like i've been giving you, if you want glaze i can tell you all of them suck because none of them made the power system itself and were so good at it no one was able to replicate it and those who did were a billion times weaker than they ever were, none of them stayed untouched and neither were they hailed as a deific creature that bypassed every limitation set up for the verse....and i can go on

this is just dumb

Last edited:
edit: also this is what? giyu tier at best? lol

would you care to prove he is good enough considering Yoriichi's divine skills status that not even the seconf most talented swordsman in the series who trained for 500 years as a demon who didn't sleep eat rest or even blink could even come close to literally labeling him as the unreachable sun?

or ig could even prove he can see what moves he will make in the future considering the unkown variable being the STW with which he will change his actions based on the future movest of his opponent, his ungodly information analysis abilities dwarfing literally everyone in this thread? his accelerated development that makes him learn in seconds what others can't learn in years?
or ig the selfless state that makes his intent non existent so you can't even sens what he is planning to or not, as if he doesn't even exist

quite literally, you seem casually throwing stuff up, can you back up your claim by explaining how sasai can do what you're describing?
Giyu tier at best? Dude, how is he "Giyu tier" at best? He far and surpasses Giyu, far and surpasses Yorichi. Kojiro makes STW look like absolute shit, because the amount of predictions of a full on fight he can create with perfect accuracy just by looking at an opponent numbers in the thousands. Thousands. And Kojiro did this against a guy that had not tens, not hundreds, not thousands, but over 10 billion years of experience due to being older than his brother Zeus, who watched the big bang occure. And the selfless state stuff means bull when Kojiro analyzes things based on physicality, not spirituality. He analyzes the finer details of someone, and eventually, the surroundings itself.

Yoriichi has nothing on Sasaki Kojiro.

Giyu tier at best? Dude, how is he "Giyu tier" at best? He far and surpasses Giyu, far and surpasses Yorichi

ya'll seriously need to start considering starting with evidence first then conclusions second because this is just getting stupid

Kojiro makes STW look like absolute shit, because the amount of predictions of a full on fight he can create with perfect accuracy just by looking at an opponent numbers in the thousands. Thousands

he predicts the fight using the information obtained trought an anlysis of his opponent, his "mental" battles work similar in practice to literally just predicting your opponent's moves because all those mental simulations give him is the knowledge of what his opponent's next move will be and experience to act on that knowlege bcause he fundemantally lacks the talent to just know the next move the way giyu does, not to mention he never fought someone who can predict his moves and react accordingly to them, soomeone not stasis and instead changes his moves, tactics and techniques depending on his opponent's next move, nor someone with feats for better information analysis abilites than even his, nor someone with cognitive abilities far surpassing the best supercomputers as at this level mental simulations of fights are a cakewalk and info analysis of opponents is even easier, provided they aren't some bs broked character, like the pillars are, not even mentioning the fact that poseidon literally had nothing under his belt in terms of skill feats, nothing for any of us to judge how good of a fighter, little basis for anyone to judge how good his skills, information analysis abilities adaptibilty etc are, from what was shown he literally basic, no movement prediction, no precognition, no ungodly info analysis, nothing

this is not to mention his mental simulations may even **** him up because he has no way of knowing about giyu's info analysis or prediction abilities, or at least he was never shown to know have the ability to analyze those categories because posaiden was never shown to possess any of these qualities anyways

but over 10 billion years of experience due to being older than his brother Zeus, who watched the big bang occure
....ok, he still has zero feats, good luck proving he is even as skilled as season 1 tanjiro who actually has feats under his name lol

. And the selfless state stuff means bull when Kojiro analyzes things based on physicality, not spirituality

the selfless state also makes Yoriichi look like a weakling, if you will, not that i'm even sure he can analyze him to begin because not even kokushibo, someone with demonstrably better info analysis failed to learn the sun breath even when Yoriichi actively tried to teach him

He analyzes the finer details of someone, and eventually, the surroundings itself.
you mean the less impressive info analysis and gathering abilities than season 1 inosuke stuff, who can sense the presence of people across a mountain via minute alterations in the air touching his skin

you're all wanking this so much it almost makes me want to read the other series because you fumble and make everything way more impressive than it is, it's amazing

Yoriichi has nothing on Sasaki Kojiro.
i think you flipped the names bud, it should be like this

Sasaki Kojiro has nothing on Yoriichi.

better lol

ya'll seriously need to start considering starting with evidence first then conclusions second because this is just getting stupid
Nah, I can make my shit fancy if I want to
he predicts the fight using the information obtained trought an anlysis of his opponent, his "mental" battles work similar in practice to literally just predicting your opponent's moves because all those mental simulations give him is the knowledge of what his opponent's next move will be and experience to act on that knowlege bcause he fundemantally lacks the talent to just know the next move the way giyu does, not to mention he never fought someone who can predict his moves and react accordingly to them, soomeone not stasis and instead changes his moves, tactics and techniques depending on his opponent's next move, nor someone with feats for better information analysis abilites than even his, nor someone with cognitive abilities far surpassing the best supercomputers as at this level mental simulations of fights are a cakewalk and info analysis of opponents is even easier, provided they aren't some bs broked character, like the pillars are, not even mentioning the fact that poseidon literally had nothing under his belt in terms of skill feats, nothing for any of us to judge how good of a fighter, little basis for anyone to judge how good his skills, information analysis abilities adaptibilty etc are, from what was shown he literally basic, no movement prediction, no precognition, no ungodly info analysis, nothing

this is not to mention his mental simulations may even **** him up because he has no way of knowing about giyu's info analysis or prediction abilities, or at least he was never shown to know have the ability to analyze those categories because posaiden was never shown to possess any of these qualities anyways
Doesn't matter, Kojiro locks down Yoriichi's kit the moment he looks at him and prcogs him by analysis. Your words are just that, simply words, because you refuse to understand a thing. You're missing how Kojiro does this stuff in the thousands, check again, thousands, against a fighter far greater than anything in KnY.
....ok, he still has zero feats, good luck proving he is even as skilled as season 1 tanjiro who actually has feats under his name lol
Do you not get what over ten billion years is? Older than the universe? You think he just sits around doing nothing when he's been in fights and wars over this period of time? He ended up fighting alongside his pantheon in the titanomachy. It's only a fact that Yoriichi's life is less than a decimal compared to what Poseidon has experienced, and Kojiro surpassed him.
the selfless state also makes Yoriichi look like a weakling, if you will, not that i'm even sure he can analyze him to begin because not even kokushibo, someone with demonstrably better info analysis failed to learn the sun breath even when Yoriichi actively tried to teach him
It doesn't matter if it makes him look like a weakling, Sasaki can, again, analyze thousands of different outcomes just from looking at his opponent. That means he'll have full details on Yoriichi's kit.
you mean the less impressive info analysis and gathering abilities than season 1 inosuke stuff, who can sense the presence of people across a mountain via minute alterations in the air touching his skin
and sasaki can analyze the vibrations in the air and the quakes in the earth, along with the person he was fighting against. And season 1 Inosuke had to specifically stop do do this, any proof that he'd be able to pull off this stunt while fighting?
you're all wanking this so much it almost makes me want to read the other series because you fumble and make everything way more impressive than it is, it's amazing
Or maybe you just refuse to see the logic
i think you flipped the names bud, it should be like this

better lol
I know exactly what I said. Your cluelessness does not change the facts that Sasaki is one of the greatest fighters here, and that Yoriichi doesn't stand a chance in combat.

Doesn't matter, Kojiro locks down Yoriichi's kit the moment he looks at him and prcogs him by analysis. Your words are just that, simply words, because you refuse to understand a thing. You're missing how Kojiro does this stuff in the thousands, check again, thousands, against a fighter far greater than anything in KnY.
...huh??
hold on, let me get this straight, your argument here is...doesn't matter?

...brother are you expecting me to take you seriously after this?

yeah reading the post you just sound like an idiot throwing a tantrum for not getting what he wants, ig screw arguing in this case or smth

that was a waste of time

yeah reading the post you just sound like an idiot throwing a tantrum for not getting what he wants, ig screw arguing in this case or smth

that was a waste of time
Oh brother, if you see that as a tantrum then you better get your eyes checked. But, hey, thanks for the concession.

which part is wrong, if you will?

or are you another "you're wrong cause i said so" type of guy lol
We've discussed how your points are wrong several times. I've pointed out your lack of reading the profiles. You've now devolved into saying Sasaki has less info analysis than S1 Inosuke, mind you Inosuke doesn't even have info analysis on his page, and then his esp is stuff embarrassing compared to Sasaki.

This is amazingly ironic considering you are doing that here.

We've discussed how your points are wrong several times.
....did you now, and i didn't reply to them?

where was that?

I've pointed out your lack of reading the profiles.
which matters here because?

You've now devolved into saying Sasaki has less info analysis than S1 Inosuke, mind you Inosuke doesn't even have info analysis on his page
information analysis, as in the ability to process and analyze information, unless you genuinely think sensing the presence of people across a mountain via minute alterations in the air touching his skin doesn't count as that?

you're far too focused on "isn't in profile" than you funemantally never addressed anything because you couldn't, this is literally common sens

, and then his esp is stuff embarrassing compared to Sasaki.

they don't have much of that in demon slayer

This is amazingly ironic considering you are doing that here.

i reread the sasaki fight for a better grasp of his abilities, which turned out to be nothing special, good job trying to avoid specifically telling me what's wrong in my above arguments tho, almost would have fallen for that, almost

now get to it or run off like the averageusername dude

information analysis, as in the ability to process and analyze information, unless you genuinely think sensing the presence of people across a mountain via minute alterations in the air touching his skin doesn't count as that?

you're far too focused on "isn't in profile" than you funemantally never addressed anything because you couldn't, this is literally common sens
Sasaki senses changes of the entire world. You'd know this if you read the profiles and scans linked.

which matters here because?
It explains your constant need to downplay the characters and dismiss our explantations of their abilities.

they don't have much of that in demon slayer
Ok irrelevant, but yes they do. Majority of the verse has esp lmao. Now I think you haven't read KNY.

he predicts the fight using the information obtained trought an anlysis of his opponent, his "mental" battles work similar in practice to literally just predicting your opponent's moves because all those mental simulations give him is the knowledge of what his opponent's next move will be and experience to act on that knowlege bcause he fundemantally lacks the talent to just know the next move the way giyu does
This is fundamentally not different, nor is it relevant. But so what, the fact Sasaki already knows what will/could happen and fights off that is already better than Giyu's talent to know the next move, especially since he's visualizing a thousand potential moves ahead.

not to mention he never fought someone who can predict his moves and react accordingly to them, soomeone not stasis and instead changes his moves, tactics and techniques depending on his opponent's next move, nor someone with feats for better information analysis abilites than even his, nor someone with cognitive abilities far surpassing the best supercomputers as at this level mental simulations of fights are a cakewalk and info analysis of opponents is even easier,
Great you've proven you didn't read the fight, Poseidon literally predicts and changes his move right here and Sasaki couldn't anticipate it, that alone shows Poseidon's prediction skills and reactions are beyond Sasaki's anticipation of a thousand moves and Sasaki then keeps up with this same Poseidon who then becomes faster again and Sasaki then keeps up with that and finally gains Manju Muso which predicts tens of thousands of moves. This whole thing about supercomputers is untrue, what Sasaki and Poseidon are doing is more akin to supercomputers, processing thousands of moves at once and doing so after having to surpass their previous predictions.
So no it's not a cakewalk for Giyuu or Yoriichi to be predicting thousands of moves at once, countering them, and then growing from that because the guy they're fighting is becoming fast enough they can't predict the next thousands of moves ahead, mind you Sasaki has info analysis of the whole surrounding area, meaning Poseidon's speed and predictions are surpassing Sasaki's sensory's and Sasaki surpasses that shortly after.

I want you to show me when Giyuu or Yoriichi were in a fight where they predicted thousands of moves ahead and then did it again because the guy got faster.

Sasaki senses changes of the entire world. You'd know this if you read the profiles and scans linked.
no the hell he doesn't?

he senses and reads stuff from his close proximity and he as to stand and do nothing while he is doing it as well, which is inferior to the inosuke sensing and info gathering abilities, the manga explicitly highlights what he was sensing, which was all limited to the battlefield and the opponent next to him, like the air vibrations and slight trembles of the earth, then the statement of scanning all of creation came, you'd have to somehow prove the literal intepretation is to be taken seriously when that doesn't even make sens for the nature of the fight even if he had the ability to do it, it's dumb to even take it as a possibility

that statement is more of a hyperbole than anything

It explains your constant need to downplay the characters and dismiss our explantations of their abilities.

ever heard of, idk, arguing?
why does me not looking at profiles that aren't exactly the most detailed and asking for actual explnations reasoning and arguments somehow "downplaying" the characters?

because you said so?

Ok irrelevant, but yes they do. Majority of the verse has esp lmao. Now I think you haven't read KNY.
much of it, it was rarely even used

This is fundamentally not different, nor is it relevant. But so what, the fact Sasaki already knows what will/could happen and fights off that is already better than Giyu's talent to know the next move, especially since he's visualizing a thousand potential moves ahead.

simulating a thousand potential moves is highly innefficient and dumb when you can literally just know the actual next move, while also laready formulating a counter attack and an entire technique dedicated to countering that next move, so no, it's in no way shape or form better because he didn't show the ability to create actual new techniques to counter attack and deal with the next moves, unlike giyu, but i will see what you said about the rest before commetning

Great you've proven you didn't read the fight, Poseidon literally predicts and changes his move right here and Sasaki couldn't anticipate it,

...it says right there, that the reason poseidon landed blow came from a blind spot he didn't anticipate not a prediction beyond his calculations,and if anything, even if poseidon did do that, all that shows is sasaki has a weakness towards characters who can predict his moves and react accordingly to them, fact of the matter his thousands steps into the future shenannigans's mechanism of operation didn't change so if poseidon really was capable of predicting his moves and reacting accordingly by changing how he moves he would have died, as common sens and basic analysis of this overglorified "make thousands of potential attacks that may happen and live trought them" ability would tell you, because you make some kind of counterattack with a "he will move like this now" in mind against a character who can actually know what your next move will be and makes techniques to counter that move is a certain way towards dying

as the rest of my post still stands true till now, because poseidon wasn't even skilled and wasn't interested in a battle of skill, he wanted to change the fight into one of pure strenght

the rest being thiq

not stasis and instead changes his moves, tactics and techniques depending on his opponent's next move, nor someone with feats for better information analysis abilites than even his, nor someone with cognitive abilities far surpassing the best supercomputers as at this level mental simulations of fights are a cakewalk and info analysis of opponents is even easier, provided they aren't some bs broked character, like the pillars are, not even mentioning the fact that poseidon literally had nothing under his belt in terms of skill feats, nothing for any of us to judge how good of a fighter, little basis for anyone to judge how good his skills, information analysis abilities adaptibilty etc are, from what was shown he literally basic, no movement prediction, no precognition, no ungodly info analysis, nothing

that alone shows Poseidon's prediction skills and reactions are beyond Sasaki's anticipation of a thousand moves

quite literally any random prediction ability that can tell you the actual next move of your opponent would make his 1000 potential attacks shenannigans look like an unrefined joke, you're making this sound more grandiose than it is with the "beyond the anticipation of a 1000 moves" no he(maybe, differenlt translations and all)literally just predicted how sasaki would move and reacted accordingly, especially if the opponent who can predict said moves can also make techniques tailor made to **** them up because the number of potential combinations and moves someone like that can make goes far beyond the thousand figure as his moves are never the same, so you can't even predict them, and even if you could all it means is you know how you will die
and Sasaki then keeps up with this same Poseidon who then becomes faster again and Sasaki then keeps up with that and finally gains Manju Muso which predicts tens of thousands of moves.
which changes nothing, because the ability is still fundemantally the same

his whole thing about supercomputers is untrue,
reading someone's genome and accurately determining their ancestry in seconds is, actually, a significantly, significantly better performance than our best supercomputers because even they require hours or even days to do the same

what Sasaki and Poseidon are doing is more akin to supercomputers, processing thousands of moves at once and doing so after having to surpass their previous predictions.

sasaki yes, poseidon?
he did nothing, he didn't process anything nor shown much skill nor (depends on the translations, i checked both) predictive abilities, of which him even having any reliable one at all and him being competent enough to act on it would have resulted in sasaki and his overrated abiliry's demise

no the hell he doesn't?

he senses and reads stuff from his close proximity and he as to stand and do nothing while he is doing it as well, which is inferior to the inosuke sensing and info gathering abilities, the manga explicitly highlights what he was sensing, which was all limited to the battlefield and the opponent next to him, like the air vibrations and slight trembles of the earth, then the statement of scanning all of creation came, you'd have to somehow prove the literal intepretation is to be taken seriously when that doesn't even make sens for the nature of the fight even if he had the ability to do it, it's dumb to even take it as a possibility

that statement is more of a hyperbole than anything

ever heard of, idk, arguing?
why does me not looking at profiles that aren't exactly the most detailed and asking for actual explnations reasoning and arguments somehow "downplaying" the characters?

because you said so?

much of it, it was rarely even used

simulating a thousand potential moves is highly innefficient and dumb when you can literally just know the actual next move, while also laready formulating a counter attack and an entire technique dedicated to countering that next move, so no, it's in no way shape or form better because he didn't show the ability to create actual new techniques to counter attack and deal with the next moves, unlike giyu, but i will see what you said about the rest before commetning

...it says right there, that the reason poseidon landed blow came from a blind spot he didn't anticipate not a prediction beyond his calculations,and if anything, even if poseidon did do that, all that shows is sasaki has a weakness towards characters who can predict his moves and react accordingly to them, fact of the matter his thousands steps into the future shenannigans's mechanism of operation didn't change so if poseidon really was capable of predicting his moves and reacting accordingly by changing how he moves he would have died, as common sens and basic analysis of this overglorified "make thousands of potential attacks that may happen and live trought them" ability would tell you, because you make some kind of counterattack with a "he will move like this now" in mind against a character who can actually know what your next move will be and makes techniques to counter that move is a certain way towards dying

as the rest of my post still stands true till now, because poseidon wasn't even skilled and wasn't interested in a battle of skill, he wanted to change the fight into one of pure strenght

the rest being thiq

not stasis and instead changes his moves, tactics and techniques depending on his opponent's next move, nor someone with feats for better information analysis abilites than even his, nor someone with cognitive abilities far surpassing the best supercomputers as at this level mental simulations of fights are a cakewalk and info analysis of opponents is even easier, provided they aren't some bs broked character, like the pillars are, not even mentioning the fact that poseidon literally had nothing under his belt in terms of skill feats, nothing for any of us to judge how good of a fighter, little basis for anyone to judge how good his skills, information analysis abilities adaptibilty etc are, from what was shown he literally basic, no movement prediction, no precognition, no ungodly info analysis, nothing

quite literally any random prediction ability that can tell you the actual next move of your opponent would make his 1000 potential attacks shenannigans look like an unrefined joke, you're making this sound more grandiose than it is with the "beyond the anticipation of a 1000 moves" no he(maybe, differenlt translations and all)literally just predicted how sasaki would move and reacted accordingly, especially if the opponent who can predict said moves can also make techniques tailor made to **** them up because the number of potential combinations and moves someone like that can make goes far beyond the thousand figure as his moves are never the same, so you can't even predict them, and even if you could all it means is you know how you will die

which changes nothing, because the ability is still fundemantally the same

reading someone's genome and accurately determining their ancestry in seconds is, actually, a significantly, significantly better performance than our best supercomputers because even they require hours or even days to do the same

sasaki yes, poseidon?
he did nothing, he didn't process anything nor shown much skill nor (depends on the translations, i checked both) predictive abilities, of which him even having any reliable one at all and him being competent enough to act on it would have resulted in sasaki and his overrated abiliry's demise

I want you to show me when Giyuu or Yoriichi were in a fight where they predicted thousands of moves ahead and then did it again because the guy got faster.
I'm not responding to you any further until you provide this.

new edited stuff it seems

So no it's not a cakewalk for Giyuu or Yoriichi to be predicting thousands of moves at once,
with the shown info analysis they have, yes, actually, it is, no one does that because they're not idiots and why focus on potential moves when you know the one that will be used

countering them, and then growing from that because the guy they're fighting is becoming fast enough they can't predict
you mean can't run mental simulations fast enough, like an idiot lol

, mind you Sasaki has info analysis of the whole surrounding area
...and?
why is this important?

meaning Poseidon's speed and predictions are surpassing Sasaki's sensory's and Sasaki surpasses that shortly after.

predictions my foot lol, this whole thing is a jumbeled mess, you literally just said it was speed, and now you bring "predictions" out of your ass as if that was ever mentioned anywhere but your headcanon lmao, any actual prediction ability is superior to the 1000 poves into the future shenannigans, read the above post for more on this anyways

I'm not responding to you any further until you provide this.
they did not, because as anyone with the intelligence of a 10 year old that you seem to be lacking would tell you that's useless, uncessary dumb and only seems good to idiots who don't see past their noses, but good cope out of being unable to find any arguments to defend your case and resorting to "i shall not argue with you because i have nothing but won't outright state it because i'm too hung up and don't want to lose" if you think you're right, you argue, if you think you're wrong, you conscede, if you feel like leaving, you say so, playing these games only make you look like petty moron with nothing to offer, at least the averageuser guy straight up told me he is never agreeing so it doesn't matter lol

Sasaki skillstomps all of them in 10 seconds and wins easily BTW.

Last edited:
Try telling that to the person above who was arguing that Yorichi is more skilled because "he can predict one outcome which is better than predicting thousands"
blud, strawmanning my position while patting yourself on the back because someone agrees with you as you were completely unable to even keep up with the conversation is just sad

idk why you even felt the need to respond when it's been 2 weeks lmao

blud, strawmanning my position while patting yourself on the back because someone agrees with you as you were completely unable to even keep up with the conversation is just sad
Is it strawmanning when I'm simply parroting your words and not mine? Because thats what you've been saying. And take a chill pill why don't ya? Me saying "try telling that to the person above" is just a way to get the ball rolling again. And I don't see how anyone is patting themselves on the back here.
idk why you even felt the need to respond when it's been 2 weeks lmao
Because I'm still interested in this free for all, I'm not someone who has the attention span of a goldfish.

Back