• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think you're reading the other profiles if you think this is impressive. Someone like Gen isn't having trouble reacting to this.
It's always here where I'm shocked people have no idea what speed means and why someone moving fast enough for his opponent to seem motionless from his perspective makes the very concept of the opponent reacting in any way shape or form stupid at the very least,well, in most scenarios, but kaiju isn't a tensura character with tought acceleration is he

Ahh the headache is coming but explain, if character A moves so fast character B seems motionless from his perspective, assuming character B needs to move to react and has no 100x tought acceleration and mental based abilities to move out out the way like teleport how in the ever living hell is he "reacting" to the massive speed difference?

Gen can precog, dura neg and amp his speed to FTE level
Literally nothing, do you all conceptualize what it entails to Statue your opponent in terms of speed at all?

Means they won't lift a finger as you decapitate them, that's what it means

And FTE compared to who?

Sasaki can predict countless results after one look
Disregarding the speed difference how does this work anyways?

How can he "predict" those results and how will that work against an opponent with peusdo precod like the STW which was better than tanjiro's actual precog

I don't think it has any explanation but I may be wrong

Doom can regen
Shining red blade burns him to ash after a single hit

has insane superior dura,
To shear force?

Yoriichi's primary attacking mechanisms all involved sharp weaponry where the energy is concentrated on the tip of a blade, adding the amps to that and its a its a one shot

and has mirror magic + 100 clones of him
How good is the magic armor?

When does he use the cloning ability, does he start with it how long does it take to be activated , do the clones share a hive mind are they all independent from the original are they as smart...a lot of things to say about the clones

And well,the speed and strenght added from the Breath of the sun more than makes up for that if it ever came down to it, statuing your opponent and all

Yuno can spam AoE and make a domain where it debuffs everyone and buffs him
How good is the debuff how wide is the range does it take time to be activated is it visible does he resort to it immediately can you dodge or go out of it

Literally anything about the abilities at all

I aint arguing for every character, just for my Doom
No, Doom resists extreme heat. Dot who can carbonize entire organic beings but is unable to affect Doom. Plus, he upscales from Mash who can resist temperatures over 27000 degrees
To shear force?
Doom's body is said to be impenetrable, where not even the strongest spear of the world could pierce him. To have an idea, the eyelid of Mash was stronger than Doom, yet he could tank his attacks without much problem (Mash was also using the "sharpest part of the body" to counter the "strongest spear of the world")
He can switch directions mid movement to trick the opponent's prediction, create another clone of himself to attack at two angles at same time, create a AoE danmaku (probably over the number of 65536 since Mash used Punch Squared to counter it) and create other swords to trap the opponent
When does he use the cloning ability, does he start with it how long does it take to be activated , do the clones share a hive mind are they all independent from the original are they as smart...a lot of things to say about the clones
Due to the SBA he begins the fight with this

Each clone is equal to each other and as real as the original Doom

Doom also loves to use shockwaves:
0141-016.png
0127-014.png
0130-014.png
0133-012.png
0134-014.png
0110-018.png

It's always here where I'm shocked people have no idea what speed means and why someone moving fast enough for his opponent to seem motionless from his perspective makes the very concept of the opponent reacting in any way shape or form stupid at the very least,well, in most scenarios, but kaiju isn't a tensura character with tought acceleration is he
We do know, actually. It's just not impressive since these characters also have such amps and can react to such things.
Ahh the headache is coming but explain, if character A moves so fast character B seems motionless from his perspective, assuming character B needs to move to react and has no 100x tought acceleration and mental based abilities to move out out the way like teleport how in the ever living hell is he "reacting" to the massive speed difference?
It's not a headache to explain, it's just FTE. Speeds that these characters can react to or get to themselves.
Literally nothing, do you all conceptualize what it entails to Statue your opponent in terms of speed at all?
Yes, that is FTE.
Means they won't lift a finger as you decapitate them, that's what it means
So yes, FTE. It's not as impressive as you think even if you keep repeating it.
And FTE compared to who?

Disregarding the speed difference how does this work anyways?

How can he "predict" those results and how will that work against an opponent with peusdo precod like the STW which was better than tanjiro's actual precog

I don't think it has any explanation but I may be wrong
If you actually read through this thread you would have seen it, but let's explain it again.

Kojiro even at the start of a battle, without knowing shit about his opponent except what he's already looked over them in person, can compute and process scenarios numbering in the thousands, all of which are practically dead on. Once in battle, he can still do this, acting as pecognition, and this ability only gets better as he's pushed. So much so that at his limit he can scan "all of creation", taking into account the vibrations in the air or the quakes in the ground. Which allowed him to counter Poseidon, someone far superior to himself up until that point.

To shear force?

Yoriichi's primary attacking mechanisms all involved sharp weaponry where the energy is concentrated on the tip of a blade, adding the amps to that and its a its a one shot
Wizards can again, cushion themselves with magic to withstand guaranteed fatal blows even in a weakened state against those vastly superior to themselves.

That's also assuming he'll be struck in the first place. For one, he has an amp himself, one which pushed his body beyond the extreme, that being his maximum state, which gives him power incomparable, meaning it should put him above percentage boosts that allowed him to blitz and move faster than what his opponent could react to.

That's not to say he will have to resort to that, when he's a master swordsman himself. He fought multiple geniuses in a juggernaut battle, him being the juggernaut. He won against prodigies that can master Thirds and summonings in just a few days, the former being a skill that was rare to the latter which in turn was rare to double liners which only numbered one in a hundred thousand. Doom beat two high class Divine Visionaries, one of which having the literal genes to stand on top of the world with the skill to use both summoning and Thirds. And Doom also fought Ryoh, someone who is always developing in the midst of battle, growing and improving at an extreme rate. And Doom beat them all, he surpassed and defeated them with only his might and skill, without ever using his magic until Mash himself stepped in.
See above
He starts with it right away in these conditions, they appear night instantly as it's just a mirror shattering that brings them into reality, each are their own separate entity yet have the powers and abilities as Doom. Each are just as real as he is, so yes they are just as smart.
And well,the speed and strenght added from the Breath of the sun more than makes up for that if it ever came down to it, statuing your opponent and all
Again, Maximum mode. And that's just FTE, again.
How good is the debuff how wide is the range does it take time to be activated is it visible does he resort to it immediately can you dodge or go out of it

Literally anything about the abilities at all

No, Doom resists extreme heat. Dot who can carbonize entire organic beings but is unable to affect Doom. Plus, he upscales from Mash who can resist temperatures over 27000 degrees
Red blade's heat is a mystical bs heat that never goes down and propagates damages fast enough to nullifies muzan's regeneration, temp resistance isn't gonna work

yet he could tank his attacks without much problem (Mash was also using the "sharpest part of the body" to counter the "strongest spear of the world")
About a whole lot of nothing, you literally didn't answer my question, can he resist the blow from an amped opponent who is his equal where all the energy is concentrated into something actually sharp, couple mms thick, your elbow isn't sharp lol

The Breath amp stuff I will just copy here

a breath amped full powered attack was unable to slash even a single one of rui's webs, then tanjiro had to use his strongest attack water breath form and managed to cut 2 of them , which is already several times more energy output than his base at least

then rui laughs at his face and reinforces the webs and now he can't cut a single one of these new ones, then tanjiro uses the hinokami kagura and manages to slash sevral dozen of the reinforced webs like a hot knofe trough butter without losing a single bit of momentum, which is already several orders of magnitudes more powerful than his base attacks even if you want to low ball it

Case in point, he Will one shot him, that's about it

How does he do that?

Demon hunters have their fair share of fighting against an opponent with multiple arms and whips, Yoriichi can deal with that quite easily with fake rainbow dodging or straight up cutting all the arms off

create a AoE danmaku (probably over the number of 65536 since Mash used Punch Squared to counter it)
I have no idea where that number came from, but something like dead calm is an easy counter, not like it will ever come to that point to begin with

More context on this

The character's name is Gen, Gen Narumi. I do not get why you talk like this when its so clear you haven't read the character's page lmao.
Wanted to say "Gen is from kaiju, he isn't a tensura character with tought acceleration" but if Ig I didn't

Red blade's heat is a mystical bs heat that never goes down and propagates damages fast enough to nullifies muzan's regeneration, temp resistance isn't gonna work
??? Magic explosion and heat is also "mystical"? Like, they literally come from wands?
Also, what kind of logic is that? Red Blade barely has any feat of burning above 1000 degrees. Even Muzan who lacks heat resistance can survive from that, but Doom who can resist temperatures over 27000 degrees won't? What?
About a whole lot of nothing, you literally didn't answer my question, can he resist the blow from an amped opponent who is his equal where all the energy is concentrated into something actually sharp,
Yes? I have literally showed you a scan of him saying that not even the strongest spear of the world could pierce his body + Rayne saying that his body is impenetrable
couple mms thick, your elbow isn't sharp lol
We are talking about Mash, who has hands capable to cut iron, so if he says that his elbow is "sharp", it is sharp.

And as I said, Mash stated that his elbows were sharp as a reply to Doom's comment about "the strongest spear of the world", which was a way to tell that his elbows are more sharp than any spear lol
a breath amped full powered attack was unable to slash even a single one of rui's webs, then tanjiro had to use his strongest attack water breath form and managed to cut 2 of them , which is already several times more energy output than his base at least
I don't think thats how it works at all, at least for hashira level characters. Akaza can match water breath style of Gyiuu, and Tanjiro can tank an direct hit of Akana's technique. Its not as if each breath technique is capable to buff the user by miles. I mean, the technique that Tanjiro used to cut Rui's web was especifically meant to amp him even further for each spin
Case in point, he Will one shot him, that's about it
No, even if he cuts Doom and somehow null his regen, he won't fall. Wizards can fight for an entire year against way stronger enemies, battle nonstop for a week without any food and barely any water while being heavy damaged, and even fight without the spin
How does he do that?
Its thought based
Demon hunters have their fair share of fighting against an opponent with multiple arms and whips, Yoriichi can deal with that quite easily with fake rainbow dodging or straight up cutting all the arms off
I don't think any demon slayer have counter something like that. If a demon slayer is next to block a move and an exact copy of the opponent show on the other direction at same distance, he won't have time to block two angles at such short timeframe with just one sword and two hands
I have no idea where that number came from
Punch Squared go up to this number
More context on this
I mean, theres not much context. He basically uses it as a projectile

Last edited:
We do know, actually. It's just not impressive since these characters also have such amps and can react to such things.
"React" lmao, how can you say that so damn confidently, do you have the slightest clue what that word means?

Can, idk, a Mach 1 character react to a Mach 100 one?
Edit: to avoid much shenanigans, from close range, react to him from close range

Because that’s what you're arguing for right now, good thing I already dealt with this kinda bs

Excuse the bad language

do you want an even more explicit break down of how processing something" works? or do you genuinely not understand what the implication of not processing information fast enough to react to yout opponent?

doing it even more slowly, let's examine the following order, when you can process information fast enough to be ready for your opponent's attack, this is what happens

1. attack is initiated
2. light get's detected by the eyes
3. the information is sent to your brain
4. the brain compiles the information from your body get an image of what's happening
5. the brain calculates movement and initiates a response
6. signals are then transmitted through your body to move
7. the attack is evaded

vs, when your opponent is statuing you

1. mach 500 attack is initiated
2. ligth is detected by your eyes
3. a message is se—oops, you're dead, never saw a damn thing.

the thing that very much isn't getting trough your head is if you're not keeping up with the opponent's speed, you die when they use it, that's it, there is nothing else

if the characters don't have the information processing speed necessary to do use their speed they're useless, they won't be able to react to attacks that fast and thus the entire reaction speed falls apart because the only things you can react to is stuff you can ******* see idk how that slipped trough your mind but if they can't process info that fast how are they going to react to attacks that fast?
spoiler: they f*cking can't!

idk why i should even be explaining this, when it should be obvious as hell, when you can't process or see what's coming at you, you can't react to it, and thus can't dodge it

God why do I even have to explain this, do you all legit lack the ability to analyze and think?

Because it really feels like it sometimes

It's not a headache to explain, it's just FTE. Speeds that these characters can react to or get to themselves.
No, mate, FTE compared to who or what?

Compared to what character is he FTE when he is amped?

Not like this matters much when it's largely unquantifiable

Wizards can again, cushion themselves with magic to withstand guaranteed fatal blows even in a weakened state against those vastly superior to themselves.

How much is "vastly" exactly?
Can you quantify it?

What's the extent of that

That's also assuming he'll be struck in the first place.
Statuing him should suffice as a sure hit

For one, he has an amp himself, one which pushed his body beyond the extreme, that being his maximum state, which gives him power incomparable,
how much is incomparable exactly?
X2?
X1.7?

meaning it should put him above percentage boosts that allowed him to blitz and move faster than what his opponent could react to.
Was that shown or did you just come to that conclusion on your own
And percentages aren't boosts?

That's just his power output explained in percentages, not an actual boost, his 100% is already equalized is it not?

How does stats equalized work otherwise?

That's not to say he will have to resort to that, when he's a master swordsman himself. He fought multiple geniuses in a juggernaut battle, him being the juggernaut. He
So how good are the geniuses?

to expand on how skilled the pillars are giyu is able to seen what technique tanjro is going to make from his slight movements then from that make an entire new technique for the best synergy effect for pretty much instantly then use it effectively, that same guy, with no precog of his own,managed to fight against akaza, a guy who can instinctively aim for his opponent's weak points and vitals with an accuracy so high his attacks were described to be quitle lietral magnets, and who tanjiro even deemed his attacks to being unavoidable and he can literally smell the future(this is the same guy who defeated 67 kendo masters when 17,only like 300 years later and a lot more training as a demon who doesn't need to rest sleep eat or even blink)only reason he managed to dodge is he unlocked a "superior" sens, and that is the STW

altough for the best information analysis feat the verse has is kokushibo reading someone else's genome (muichiro )in seconds and accurately deducing their ancestry

How about you say stuff like this next time, yk, relevent combat applicable stuff, because there is little to nothing like that in your paragraph up to now

He won against prodigies that can master Thirds and summonings in just a few days, the former being a skill that was rare to the latter which in turn was rare to double liners which only numbered one in a hundred thousand.
...which means...what exactly?

How does that help your case here

Doom beat two high class Divine Visionaries, one of which having the literal genes to stand on top of the world with the skill to use both summoning and Thirds.
Which means about nothing, again, how does this help him?
And Doom also fought Ryoh, someone who is always developing in the midst of battle, growing and improving at an extreme rate. And Doom beat them all, he surpassed and defeated them with only his might and skill, without ever using his magic until Mash himself stepped in.

How much is that "extreme rate", is that ever quantified?
Because that can be said about literally everyone in demon slayer, especially yoriichi, but it means just about nothing really
might and skill?

....bro, choose one, how did he defeat them?

With overwhelming might? by being more skilled?
Which one is it?

Actually post the chapter so i can read it atp

Each are just as real as he is, so yes they are just as smart.
Any evidence for this?

How are they as real as he is?

Actually what does that even mean, is there any actual evidence they’re just as smart anyways?

Again, Maximum mode. And that's just FTE, again.
That isn't FTE, so you actually have no idea what statuing means?

I explained above anyways, what do you think it means now?

Last edited:
I'm on a phone, cut me some slack

And "just as strong" doesn't exactly prove they're just as smart does it
"...is as real as me"
Plus, in the literal next chapter we see the PoV of one of the copies, making the reader think that its the original one, since its acting like Doom, but in the end it was just a copy lol
Thats literally the entire point of his thirds. Each copy is just another Doom

Back