• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now, I know that most of the characters here can deal with it and could even fight on equal terms, but the main problem is the fact that after a while he would use his Thirds, creating 100 exact other copies, each one with the same durability, skill, stamina, magic, and so on.

I can't see how any of the other characters would deal with this, even if all of them fight against Doom at same time
Gabura can summons hundreds of glyphs to launch energy at them, so they'll be somewhat distracted by that. He's got spatial hax as well so the clones can die from that, he can scream very loud attacking dozens surrounding him as well. Toji really needs one or two stabs with the SSK and the clones should die, I mean even trying to get in a sword fight with Toji would be pointless for Doom? Gen Narumi and Yoriichi already deal with numerous of opponents in canon and scale to those who have done so as well, and have slowed perception so really they aren't gonna struggle with it here.

I don't even gotta say much on Sasaski, he's gonna create a plan to deal with all of them in his head, copy Doom's techniques, and constantly adapt to Doom's speed increases, his tricks and sword maneuvers, as will Doom.

Gabura can summons hundreds of glyphs to launch energy at them, so they'll be somewhat distracted by that
Doom could counter Ryoh's danmaku after one look, so I doubt that it would work
He's got spatial hax as well so the clones can die from that,
How the spatial hax work?
he can scream very loud attacking dozens surrounding him as well
Like this?
Toji really needs one or two stabs with the SSK and the clones should die,
You know, I'm a Jujutsu fan, and I can say that Toji is not doing much against Doom at all. SSK is indeed dangerous and it would be capable to even oneshot Doom, but Toji is not touching him, the difference in skill is insane. I doubt that he would be capable to even get close. And even if he end up getting close, he could trick Toji just like how he have done with Mash twice.

Doom could also use his illusions, where not even Mash or other wizards were capable to bypass with senses alone.
Gen Narumi and Yoriichi already deal with numerous of opponents in canon and scale to those who have done so as well, and have slowed perception so really they aren't gonna struggle with it here.
They would have a hard time against one Doom, no idea of how they would deal with other 99 exact copies

One could argue that they could try to finish Doom before he uses his Thirds, but the SBA makes him start with it

Last edited:
Doom could counter Ryoh's danmaku after one look, so I doubt that it would work
Gabura's is in the hundreds, how much was Doom countering there?
How the spatial hax work?
His spiritual power can break spatial barriers. Hell he himself should be able to given he's powered by Yin energy. Specifically stated they do this via brute strength but that isn't literal, their energy is simply just capable of messing with space.

You know, I'm a Jujutsu fan, and I can say that Toji is not doing much against Doom at all. SSK is indeed dangerous and it would be capable to even oneshot Doom, but Toji is not touching him, the difference in skill is insane. I doubt that he would be capable to even get close. And even if he end up getting close, he could duck Toji just like how he have done with Mash twice.

Doom could also use his illusions, where not even Mash or other wizards were capable to bypass with senses alone.
I agree he's better in skill. Did Mash and the wizards have senses like Toji's world analyzing bs?

They would have a hard time against one Doom, no idea of how they would deal with other 99 exact copies

One could argue that they could try to finish Doom before he uses his Thirds, but the SBA makes him start with it
He can't summon a 100 for each person can he? If not then they won't need to deal with all 99 on their own. A 1km range they'll be split amongst them.

Have we forgotten that each Doom will have the same level of regeneration, at a potency that would allow him to regenerate from wounds that would split his head in half or chunks of his body ripped off?

It's very viable he could tank shit and get attacks in, if the clones aren't struck by the SSK

Gabura's is in the hundreds, how much was Doom countering there?
Hundreds of thousands
A basic spell of Ryoh has a range capable to affect the entire population of a city that covered a good amount of a supercountry as well as destroy an entire army that was attacking the country

Also, should be noted that theres some "layers" here, since as said before, the first spell of Rhyo ended irrelevant as Doom was capable to adapt and deflect it all with one single slash after seeing it once, however, at same time, Ryoh had also adapted to Doom, and countered his counter him with even more precise light spells. As the fight was going, Ryoh started to make his moves change trajectories, with different angles and tempo, making it hard to read propely, until it all ended irrelevant since Doom had adapted again and deflected his danmaku that was said to be impossible to anticipate.
Specifically stated they do this via brute strength but that isn't literal, their energy is simply just capable of messing with space.
Is that even dura neg or just some kind of npi like the hollows of Bleach?
Yes, this is not doing much. Doom can regen from things like this, plus he can do something similar but worst
Did Mash and the wizards have senses like Toji's world analyzing bs?
Mash can sense when danger is near, know when the opponent will attack before the opponent even think about it, sense aura, react when every single one of his senses is nulled, have instincts to tell him when the opponent in hidding techniques, and so on

Wizards can sense magic and such
He can't summon a 100 for each person can he? If not then they won't need to deal with all 99 on their own. A 1km range they'll be split amongst them.
No, he can't summon 100 for each person, but I doubt that any character in this list would be capable to deal with even three Dooms

Doom is not fodder, his skill is not poor and his stats is equal to everyone else. They are not gonna die easy at all. Each copy is just as hard as to kill the original Doom

Hundreds of thousands
Can I see Doom countering that many. Everything you sent seems like a five or ten which isn't a lot.

Is that even dura neg or just some kind of npi like the hollows of Bleach?
It's spatial hax so yeah dura neg but also npi.

Yes, this is not doing much. Doom can regen from things like this, plus he can do something similar but worst
Just gonna make sure the clones have trouble getting close. And it's better given the range.

Mash can sense when danger is near, know when the opponent will attack before the opponent even think about it, sense aura, react when every single one of his senses is nulled, have instincts to tell him when the opponent in hidding techniques, and so on

Wizards can sense magic and such
Not really comparable to Toji's stuff.

No, he can't summon 100 for each person, but I doubt that any character in this list would be capable to deal with even three Dooms

Doom is not fodder, his skill is not poor and his stats is equal to everyone else. They are not gonna die easy at all. Each copy is just as hard as to kill the original Doom
I don't think so. Most these characters have more going for them than just skill. Gen's precog, his dura neg, regen neg, perception slowing, would easily let him kill dozens of Doom's before they could react. Gabura's scream would damage dozens of them, he'd be able to unleash an absurd amount of beams to keep them away. Like I said before, Sasaki will literally have no issue fighting ten of them, having undergone an insane understanding of Doom's every movement, his techniques, the surrounding, he'll precog Doom's entire fighting career and continue doing it.

Can I see Doom countering that many. Everything you sent seems like a five or ten which isn't a lot.
Its not as if Hajime could put thousands of lasers in one single panel. We already know that a basic spell of Ryoh can cover part of a supercountry while barely trying, it doesn't make sense to he use a danmaku with less lasers against someone as dangerous as Doom
It's spatial hax so yeah dura neg but also npi.
Thats not what I'm saying. Is the NPI even stated as dura neg? Just because they can crack space with energy its not automatically dura neg. All Hollows can crack space and none of them is accepted as being capable to dura neg with it
Not really comparable to Toji's stuff.
Toji can feel the air density and the temperature around him and thats it, its just not as impressive at all
Gen's precog, his dura neg, regen neg, perception slowing, would easily let him kill dozens of Doom's before they could react.
I don't think Gen would beat ONE Doom tbh. Indeed his precog is impressive but its where it ends. Gen can definitely see what Doom is gonna do but he can't react to everything in the last second, he can't predict when Doom is gonna use Mirror Magic to swicht directions or create two copies of himself to attack at two angles at same time in the last second. Plus, Gen's precog is EXTREMLY limited, he can't use it for more than one minute.

Also, Gen's regen negation is based on using heat to SLOW DOWN the healing of Kaijus. Not so sure if this is gonna work against Doom as he has heat resistance

Also also, the dura negation justification sounds weird, as Kaiju No.9 was capable to tank his moves without much problem, even an entire combo. The "dura neg" itself needs direct contact and it works as a explosion that activates when inside the Kaiju, something that will hardly happen when theres someone way bigger than you using a 2 meters sword capable to spam shockwaves around.
Gabura's scream would damage dozens of them, he'd be able to unleash an absurd amount of beams to keep them away
The scream would barely do anything and "absurd amount of beams" is something that Doom already fought, even beams with "variable speeds that cannot be anticipated" isn't hard to counter for him
Like I said before, Sasaki will literally have no issue fighting ten of them, having undergone an insane understanding of Doom's every movement, his techniques, the surrounding, he'll precog Doom's entire fighting career and continue doing it.
"No issue" is a strong word. Doom is also capable to learn how to counter any technique after one glance, keep up with Mash who can fight for hours against enemies way stronger than himself that can also use invisible spells, predict the entire trajectory of a fight, say that Orter "lack skill" despiste being capable to predict invisible attacks behind him, and so on. Besides the big AoE that he is capable to create with shockwaves.
And then theres his regeneration...

Look, I'm not saying that Doom stomps everyone here, I'm saying that ONE Doom is already a big foe, but then theres ONE HUNDRED working together

Its not as if Hajime could put thousands of lasers in one single panel. We already know that a basic spell of Ryoh can cover part of a supercountry while barely trying, it doesn't make sense to he use a danmaku with less lasers against someone as dangerous as Doom
Yet that's what we see when Ryoh and Doom fight. He simply doesn't have the feats shown to evade or counter hundreds of attacks all at once. And the author doesn't need to do it in one panel, it can be over the course of a couple panels. Also Yoshiaki showed hundreds to thousands of attacks in panels, for context this attack was meant to protect the citizens of an island which was in the thousands.

Thats not what I'm saying. Is the NPI even stated as dura neg? Just because they can crack space with energy its not automatically dura neg. All Hollows can crack space and none of them is accepted as being capable to dura neg with it
In this verse it does, the high tiers/god tiers mere spiritual power clashing warps space and is considered dangerous to even be near it. The characters just happen to resist the spatial hax. The story literally tells us this spatial distortion is done via brute strength, why would it not apply to a person?

I don't think Gen would beat ONE Doom tbh. Indeed his precog is impressive but its where it ends. Gen can definitely see what Doom is gonna do but he can't react to everything in the last second, he can't predict when Doom is gonna use Mirror Magic to swicht directions or create two copies of himself to attack at two angles at same time in the last second. Plus, Gen's precog is EXTREMLY limited, he can't use it for more than one minute.
You're simply just downplaying Gen and wanking Doom. I am so glad I read Doom's fights to understand the guy isn't all that. He's not outdoing a guy who can see electrons moving in slow motion from hundreds of meters, predict your moves while also analyzing the entire area, seeing in a 360º angle, outperforming an entire defense force, and and its all instinctive for him. It says "another minute" meaning Gen had already been using it prior, all he needs is several seconds to kill several Dooms.

The scream would barely do anything and "absurd amount of beams" is something that Doom already fought, even beams with "variable speeds that cannot be anticipated" isn't hard to counter for him
Small beams sure, beams coming from the same direction sure, has Doom parried a full 360º beam attack? And please show us Doom fighting an absurd amount of beams lmao, against Gabura he's gonna be against hundreds of them.

"No issue" is a strong word. Doom is also capable to learn how to counter any technique after one glance, keep up with Mash who can fight for hours against enemies way stronger than himself that can also use invisible spells, predict the entire trajectory of a fight, say that Orter "lack skill" despiste being capable to predict invisible attacks behind him, and so on. Besides the big AoE that he is capable to create with shockwaves.
Sasaki's simply got more bs than Doom, Sasaki's gonna be countless steps ahead, Doom's gonna be getting surprised by every new step, counter, technique that Sasaki tries in addition to Sasaki having a greater understanding of Doom than Doom will of him. Doom's aoe isn't big lmao, its tens of meters, most the characters here have hundreds like Sasaki.

predict the entire trajectory of a fight
Sasaki's in his head predicting the trajectory of countless fights in his head, not just one.

And then theres his regeneration...

Look, I'm not saying that Doom stomps everyone here, I'm saying that ONE Doom is already a big foe, but then theres ONE HUNDRED working together
Gets killed by Toji accidentally smelling light and swinging his sword cause he felt a slight change in air density 80º to the right of his left toe.

Back