• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think you're reading the other profiles if you think this is impressive. Someone like Gen isn't having trouble reacting to this.
It's always here where I'm shocked people have no idea what speed means and why someone moving fast enough for his opponent to seem motionless from his perspective makes the very concept of the opponent reacting in any way shape or form stupid at the very least,well, in most scenarios, but kaiju isn't a tensura character with tought acceleration is he

Ahh the headache is coming but explain, if character A moves so fast character B seems motionless from his perspective, assuming character B needs to move to react and has no 100x tought acceleration and mental based abilities to move out out the way like teleport how in the ever living hell is he "reacting" to the massive speed difference?

Gen can precog, dura neg and amp his speed to FTE level
Literally nothing, do you all conceptualize what it entails to Statue your opponent in terms of speed at all?

Means they won't lift a finger as you decapitate them, that's what it means

And FTE compared to who?

Sasaki can predict countless results after one look
Disregarding the speed difference how does this work anyways?

How can he "predict" those results and how will that work against an opponent with peusdo precod like the STW which was better than tanjiro's actual precog

I don't think it has any explanation but I may be wrong

Doom can regen
Shining red blade burns him to ash after a single hit

has insane superior dura,
To shear force?

Yoriichi's primary attacking mechanisms all involved sharp weaponry where the energy is concentrated on the tip of a blade, adding the amps to that and its a its a one shot

and has mirror magic + 100 clones of him
How good is the magic armor?

When does he use the cloning ability, does he start with it how long does it take to be activated , do the clones share a hive mind are they all independent from the original are they as smart...a lot of things to say about the clones

And well,the speed and strenght added from the Breath of the sun more than makes up for that if it ever came down to it, statuing your opponent and all

Yuno can spam AoE and make a domain where it debuffs everyone and buffs him
How good is the debuff how wide is the range does it take time to be activated is it visible does he resort to it immediately can you dodge or go out of it

Literally anything about the abilities at all

I aint arguing for every character, just for my Doom
No, Doom resists extreme heat. Dot who can carbonize entire organic beings but is unable to affect Doom. Plus, he upscales from Mash who can resist temperatures over 27000 degrees
To shear force?
Doom's body is said to be impenetrable, where not even the strongest spear of the world could pierce him. To have an idea, the eyelid of Mash was stronger than Doom, yet he could tank his attacks without much problem (Mash was also using the "sharpest part of the body" to counter the "strongest spear of the world")
He can switch directions mid movement to trick the opponent's prediction, create another clone of himself to attack at two angles at same time, create a AoE danmaku (probably over the number of 65536 since Mash used Punch Squared to counter it) and create other swords to trap the opponent
When does he use the cloning ability, does he start with it how long does it take to be activated , do the clones share a hive mind are they all independent from the original are they as smart...a lot of things to say about the clones
Due to the SBA he begins the fight with this

Each clone is equal to each other and as real as the original Doom

Doom also loves to use shockwaves:
0141-016.png
0127-014.png
0130-014.png
0133-012.png
0134-014.png
0110-018.png

It's always here where I'm shocked people have no idea what speed means and why someone moving fast enough for his opponent to seem motionless from his perspective makes the very concept of the opponent reacting in any way shape or form stupid at the very least,well, in most scenarios, but kaiju isn't a tensura character with tought acceleration is he
We do know, actually. It's just not impressive since these characters also have such amps and can react to such things.
Ahh the headache is coming but explain, if character A moves so fast character B seems motionless from his perspective, assuming character B needs to move to react and has no 100x tought acceleration and mental based abilities to move out out the way like teleport how in the ever living hell is he "reacting" to the massive speed difference?
It's not a headache to explain, it's just FTE. Speeds that these characters can react to or get to themselves.
Literally nothing, do you all conceptualize what it entails to Statue your opponent in terms of speed at all?
Yes, that is FTE.
Means they won't lift a finger as you decapitate them, that's what it means
So yes, FTE. It's not as impressive as you think even if you keep repeating it.
And FTE compared to who?

Disregarding the speed difference how does this work anyways?

How can he "predict" those results and how will that work against an opponent with peusdo precod like the STW which was better than tanjiro's actual precog

I don't think it has any explanation but I may be wrong
If you actually read through this thread you would have seen it, but let's explain it again.

Kojiro even at the start of a battle, without knowing shit about his opponent except what he's already looked over them in person, can compute and process scenarios numbering in the thousands, all of which are practically dead on. Once in battle, he can still do this, acting as pecognition, and this ability only gets better as he's pushed. So much so that at his limit he can scan "all of creation", taking into account the vibrations in the air or the quakes in the ground. Which allowed him to counter Poseidon, someone far superior to himself up until that point.

To shear force?

Yoriichi's primary attacking mechanisms all involved sharp weaponry where the energy is concentrated on the tip of a blade, adding the amps to that and its a its a one shot
Wizards can again, cushion themselves with magic to withstand guaranteed fatal blows even in a weakened state against those vastly superior to themselves.

That's also assuming he'll be struck in the first place. For one, he has an amp himself, one which pushed his body beyond the extreme, that being his maximum state, which gives him power incomparable, meaning it should put him above percentage boosts that allowed him to blitz and move faster than what his opponent could react to.

That's not to say he will have to resort to that, when he's a master swordsman himself. He fought multiple geniuses in a juggernaut battle, him being the juggernaut. He won against prodigies that can master Thirds and summonings in just a few days, the former being a skill that was rare to the latter which in turn was rare to double liners which only numbered one in a hundred thousand. Doom beat two high class Divine Visionaries, one of which having the literal genes to stand on top of the world with the skill to use both summoning and Thirds. And Doom also fought Ryoh, someone who is always developing in the midst of battle, growing and improving at an extreme rate. And Doom beat them all, he surpassed and defeated them with only his might and skill, without ever using his magic until Mash himself stepped in.
See above
He starts with it right away in these conditions, they appear night instantly as it's just a mirror shattering that brings them into reality, each are their own separate entity yet have the powers and abilities as Doom. Each are just as real as he is, so yes they are just as smart.
And well,the speed and strenght added from the Breath of the sun more than makes up for that if it ever came down to it, statuing your opponent and all
Again, Maximum mode. And that's just FTE, again.
How good is the debuff how wide is the range does it take time to be activated is it visible does he resort to it immediately can you dodge or go out of it

Literally anything about the abilities at all

Reading the SBA now, I don't think Doom would start with his clones, since his Thirds doesn't make him any stronger at all.

No, Doom resists extreme heat. Dot who can carbonize entire organic beings but is unable to affect Doom. Plus, he upscales from Mash who can resist temperatures over 27000 degrees
Red blade's heat is a mystical bs heat that never goes down and propagates damages fast enough to nullifies muzan's regeneration, temp resistance isn't gonna work

yet he could tank his attacks without much problem (Mash was also using the "sharpest part of the body" to counter the "strongest spear of the world")
About a whole lot of nothing, you literally didn't answer my question, can he resist the blow from an amped opponent who is his equal where all the energy is concentrated into something actually sharp, couple mms thick, your elbow isn't sharp lol

The Breath amp stuff I will just copy here

a breath amped full powered attack was unable to slash even a single one of rui's webs, then tanjiro had to use his strongest attack water breath form and managed to cut 2 of them , which is already several times more energy output than his base at least

then rui laughs at his face and reinforces the webs and now he can't cut a single one of these new ones, then tanjiro uses the hinokami kagura and manages to slash sevral dozen of the reinforced webs like a hot knofe trough butter without losing a single bit of momentum, which is already several orders of magnitudes more powerful than his base attacks even if you want to low ball it

Case in point, he Will one shot him, that's about it

How does he do that?

Demon hunters have their fair share of fighting against an opponent with multiple arms and whips, Yoriichi can deal with that quite easily with fake rainbow dodging or straight up cutting all the arms off

create a AoE danmaku (probably over the number of 65536 since Mash used Punch Squared to counter it)
I have no idea where that number came from, but something like dead calm is an easy counter, not like it will ever come to that point to begin with

More context on this

The character's name is Gen, Gen Narumi. I do not get why you talk like this when its so clear you haven't read the character's page lmao.
Wanted to say "Gen is from kaiju, he isn't a tensura character with tought acceleration" but if Ig I didn't

Red blade's heat is a mystical bs heat that never goes down and propagates damages fast enough to nullifies muzan's regeneration, temp resistance isn't gonna work
??? Magic explosion and heat is also "mystical"? Like, they literally come from wands?
Also, what kind of logic is that? Red Blade barely has any feat of burning above 1000 degrees. Even Muzan who lacks heat resistance can survive from that, but Doom who can resist temperatures over 27000 degrees won't? What?
About a whole lot of nothing, you literally didn't answer my question, can he resist the blow from an amped opponent who is his equal where all the energy is concentrated into something actually sharp,
Yes? I have literally showed you a scan of him saying that not even the strongest spear of the world could pierce his body + Rayne saying that his body is impenetrable
couple mms thick, your elbow isn't sharp lol
We are talking about Mash, who has hands capable to cut iron, so if he says that his elbow is "sharp", it is sharp.

And as I said, Mash stated that his elbows were sharp as a reply to Doom's comment about "the strongest spear of the world", which was a way to tell that his elbows are more sharp than any spear lol
a breath amped full powered attack was unable to slash even a single one of rui's webs, then tanjiro had to use his strongest attack water breath form and managed to cut 2 of them , which is already several times more energy output than his base at least
I don't think thats how it works at all, at least for hashira level characters. Akaza can match water breath style of Gyiuu, and Tanjiro can tank an direct hit of Akana's technique. Its not as if each breath technique is capable to buff the user by miles. I mean, the technique that Tanjiro used to cut Rui's web was especifically meant to amp him even further for each spin
No, even if he cuts Doom and somehow null his regen, he won't fall. Wizards can fight for an entire year against way stronger enemies, battle nonstop for a week without any food and barely any water while being heavy damaged, and even fight without the spin
How does he do that?
Its thought based
Demon hunters have their fair share of fighting against an opponent with multiple arms and whips, Yoriichi can deal with that quite easily with fake rainbow dodging or straight up cutting all the arms off
I don't think any demon slayer have counter something like that. If a demon slayer is next to block a move and an exact copy of the opponent show on the other direction at same distance, he won't have time to block two angles at such short timeframe with just one sword and two hands
I have no idea where that number came from
Punch Squared go up to this number
More context on this
I mean, theres not much context. He basically uses it as a projectile

Last edited:
We do know, actually. It's just not impressive since these characters also have such amps and can react to such things.
"React" lmao, how can you say that so damn confidently, do you have the slightest clue what that word means?

Can, idk, a Mach 1 character react to a Mach 100 one?
Edit: to avoid much shenanigans, from close range, react to him from close range

Because that’s what you're arguing for right now, good thing I already dealt with this kinda bs

Excuse the bad language

do you want an even more explicit break down of how processing something" works? or do you genuinely not understand what the implication of not processing information fast enough to react to yout opponent?

doing it even more slowly, let's examine the following order, when you can process information fast enough to be ready for your opponent's attack, this is what happens

1. attack is initiated
2. light get's detected by the eyes
3. the information is sent to your brain
4. the brain compiles the information from your body get an image of what's happening
5. the brain calculates movement and initiates a response
6. signals are then transmitted through your body to move
7. the attack is evaded

vs, when your opponent is statuing you

1. mach 500 attack is initiated
2. ligth is detected by your eyes
3. a message is se—oops, you're dead, never saw a damn thing.

the thing that very much isn't getting trough your head is if you're not keeping up with the opponent's speed, you die when they use it, that's it, there is nothing else

if the characters don't have the information processing speed necessary to do use their speed they're useless, they won't be able to react to attacks that fast and thus the entire reaction speed falls apart because the only things you can react to is stuff you can ******* see idk how that slipped trough your mind but if they can't process info that fast how are they going to react to attacks that fast?
spoiler: they f*cking can't!

idk why i should even be explaining this, when it should be obvious as hell, when you can't process or see what's coming at you, you can't react to it, and thus can't dodge it

God why do I even have to explain this, do you all legit lack the ability to analyze and think?

Because it really feels like it sometimes

It's not a headache to explain, it's just FTE. Speeds that these characters can react to or get to themselves.
No, mate, FTE compared to who or what?

Compared to what character is he FTE when he is amped?

Not like this matters much when it's largely unquantifiable

Wizards can again, cushion themselves with magic to withstand guaranteed fatal blows even in a weakened state against those vastly superior to themselves.

How much is "vastly" exactly?
Can you quantify it?

What's the extent of that

That's also assuming he'll be struck in the first place.
Statuing him should suffice as a sure hit

For one, he has an amp himself, one which pushed his body beyond the extreme, that being his maximum state, which gives him power incomparable,
how much is incomparable exactly?
X2?
X1.7?

meaning it should put him above percentage boosts that allowed him to blitz and move faster than what his opponent could react to.
Was that shown or did you just come to that conclusion on your own
And percentages aren't boosts?

That's just his power output explained in percentages, not an actual boost, his 100% is already equalized is it not?

How does stats equalized work otherwise?

That's not to say he will have to resort to that, when he's a master swordsman himself. He fought multiple geniuses in a juggernaut battle, him being the juggernaut. He
So how good are the geniuses?

to expand on how skilled the pillars are giyu is able to seen what technique tanjro is going to make from his slight movements then from that make an entire new technique for the best synergy effect for pretty much instantly then use it effectively, that same guy, with no precog of his own,managed to fight against akaza, a guy who can instinctively aim for his opponent's weak points and vitals with an accuracy so high his attacks were described to be quitle lietral magnets, and who tanjiro even deemed his attacks to being unavoidable and he can literally smell the future(this is the same guy who defeated 67 kendo masters when 17,only like 300 years later and a lot more training as a demon who doesn't need to rest sleep eat or even blink)only reason he managed to dodge is he unlocked a "superior" sens, and that is the STW

altough for the best information analysis feat the verse has is kokushibo reading someone else's genome (muichiro )in seconds and accurately deducing their ancestry

How about you say stuff like this next time, yk, relevent combat applicable stuff, because there is little to nothing like that in your paragraph up to now

He won against prodigies that can master Thirds and summonings in just a few days, the former being a skill that was rare to the latter which in turn was rare to double liners which only numbered one in a hundred thousand.
...which means...what exactly?

How does that help your case here

Doom beat two high class Divine Visionaries, one of which having the literal genes to stand on top of the world with the skill to use both summoning and Thirds.
Which means about nothing, again, how does this help him?
And Doom also fought Ryoh, someone who is always developing in the midst of battle, growing and improving at an extreme rate. And Doom beat them all, he surpassed and defeated them with only his might and skill, without ever using his magic until Mash himself stepped in.

How much is that "extreme rate", is that ever quantified?
Because that can be said about literally everyone in demon slayer, especially yoriichi, but it means just about nothing really
might and skill?

....bro, choose one, how did he defeat them?

With overwhelming might? by being more skilled?
Which one is it?

Actually post the chapter so i can read it atp

Each are just as real as he is, so yes they are just as smart.
Any evidence for this?

How are they as real as he is?

Actually what does that even mean, is there any actual evidence they’re just as smart anyways?

Again, Maximum mode. And that's just FTE, again.
That isn't FTE, so you actually have no idea what statuing means?

I explained above anyways, what do you think it means now?

Last edited:
I'm on a phone, cut me some slack

And "just as strong" doesn't exactly prove they're just as smart does it
"...is as real as me"
Plus, in the literal next chapter we see the PoV of one of the copies, making the reader think that its the original one, since its acting like Doom, but in the end it was just a copy lol
Thats literally the entire point of his thirds. Each copy is just another Doom

"React" lmao, how can you say that so damn confidently, do you have the slightest clue what that word means?

Can, idk, a Mach 1 character react to a Mach 100 one?
Edit: to avoid much shenanigans, from close range, react to him from close range
Yes. They can react to it, if they have the method for it of course. Say they are outclassed in speed, but can read the movements of their attack, and in turn dodge out of the way. That is a form of reacting.
Because that’s what you're arguing for right now, good thing I already dealt with this kinda bs

Excuse the bad language

do you want an even more explicit break down of how processing something" works? or do you genuinely not understand what the implication of not processing information fast enough to react to yout opponent?

doing it even more slowly, let's examine the following order, when you can process information fast enough to be ready for your opponent's attack, this is what happens

1. attack is initiated
4. the brain compiles the information from your body get an image of what's happening
7. the attack is evaded

vs, when your opponent is statuing you

1. mach 500 attack is initiated

the thing that very much isn't getting trough your head is if you're not keeping up with the opponent's speed, you die when they use it, that's it, there is nothing else

if the characters don't have the information processing speed necessary to do use their speed they're useless, they won't be able to react to attacks that fast and thus the entire reaction speed falls apart because the only things you can react to is stuff you can ******* see idk how that slipped trough your mind but if they can't process info that fast how are they going to react to attacks that fast?
spoiler: they f*cking can't!

idk why i should even be explaining this, when it should be obvious as hell, when you can't process or see what's coming at you, you can't react to it, and thus can't dodge it
Whole lot of nothing when we are talking about fictional characters here. Trying to use real world biology and science and shit isn't going to be of much use when there are characters in fiction that unconsciously react to attacks much faster than them, or can dodge attacks twice as fast as themselves by simply reading the motions of their enemy. It's much simpler than you make it out to be.
God why do I even have to explain this, do you all legit lack the ability to analyze and think?

Because it really feels like it sometimes
Or maybe you can realize it's not at all that serious.
No, mate, FTE compared to who or what?

Compared to what character is he FTE when he is amped?

Not like this matters much when it's largely unquantifiable
Like, what do you want me to say? Statue-ing something is just being FTE.
How much is "vastly" exactly?
Can you quantify it?

What's the extent of that
"Vastly" as I they have no chance of winning, each attack they're struck by spills gallons of blood. Just completely outclassed.
Statuing him should suffice as a sure hit
That's assuming he can pierce his body, as LoK has already brought up
how much is incomparable exactly?
X2?
X1.7?
Incomparable means it's his greatest boost in power up until that point, not accounting for his Summons Amp in which he starts off with here.
Was that shown or did you just come to that conclusion on your own
And percentages aren't boosts?
You make it sound like you doubt me. But no, it's in the story itself. Doom upon going into 50% of his power blitzed Rayne faster than what he could react to, and the only reason he was able to avoid having his head ripped off with a flick is because Doom decided to stand in place for his flick.

And yes, percentages are boosts when he's actively holding back less and less, and then using his full magic power for his maximum.
That's just his power output explained in percentages, not an actual boost, his 100% is already equalized is it not?
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. It's a boost because Doom holds back less and less, and it's still a boost because he can use his full magic power to give himself a boost that's incomparable. Doom's own words, not mine.
How does stats equalized work otherwise?
Stat equalization works by equalizing two characters at there reasonable peak. Reasonable, as in a peak they can maintain. If they have further boosts that make them more powerful or faster, but it only lasts for a short while, then they don't start in that, they start in their form that's their strongest and that they can keep up without fatigue.

Something like that I think.
So how good are the geniuses?
Fodder wizards are apart of the top 3 academies across the nation, where only the best of the best are able to enroll (or just stick through it via going through the basic school system). To stay in these academies, you have to pass multiple tests that judge your magic ability.

Then there are geniuses that can master the many spells in these worlds. Master higher forms of magic that are rare even among themselves, who are also rarities. Only a few second liners are able to access Secondths. Only a few triple liners can access the power of Thirds. Second liners already number one in only a hundred thousand, and the higher you go up the rarer it is. And yet these geniuses surpass this, mastering these skills when they're only teenagers, in only a couple of days in Lance's case.

And yet none of them come close to Doom in skill besides our glorious king Ryoh Grantz, who still lost.
The **** is this scam ass link talking about money
then from that make an entire new technique for the best synergy effect for pretty much instantly then use it effectively, that same guy, with no precog of his own,managed to fight against akaza, a guy who can instinctively aim for his opponent's weak points and vitals with an accuracy so high his attacks were described to be quitle lietral magnets, and who tanjiro even deemed his attacks to being unavoidable and he can literally smell the future(this is the same guy who defeated 67 kendo masters when 17,only like 300 years later and a lot more training as a demon who doesn't need to rest sleep eat or even blink)only reason he managed to dodge is he unlocked a "superior" sens, and that is the STW
Early to mid series Mashle stuff. Mash is able to look at any technique and lock it down fast, calling it out as "played out". Mash constantly adjusts his fighting style against those who counter him, such as using the properties of sound against a wizard who uses sound magic, or shifting himself against a wizard who actually uses magnetism to change the course of his attacks to beat him. Mash can instinctively fight back against opponents even when his literal brain is disconnected from his body, his consciousness stuck in a dark space as a side effect. And yet he still failed in front of Doom, who mind you can also "see" an attack once and counter it instantly. And he's blind! He did this against light itself, deflecting it despite not knowing that the attack against him was being varied in speed!
altough for the best information analysis feat the verse has is kokushibo reading someone else's genome (muichiro )in seconds and accurately deducing their ancestry
Isn't that because they're related somewhat? And it's not like it's going to do much when it isn't used in combat, only for a free Ancestory.Com test.
How about you say stuff like this next time, yk, relevent combat applicable stuff, because there is little to nothing like that in your paragraph up to now
Can you not act so cocky? It's more grating than anything.
...which means...what exactly?

How does that help your case here
To show the effort it takes to obtain and master these skills, and how these characters were easily able to do it
Which means about nothing, again, how does this help him?
It does mean something actually. That phrase that's attributed to Orter Maddle, one of those two Visionaries, shows that he's one of the most skilled and accomplished wizards in the magical realm.
How much is that "extreme rate", is that ever quantified?
Because that can be said about literally everyone in demon slayer, especially yoriichi, but it means just about nothing really
It started up the instant Ryoh entered the fight against Doom, where Ryoh grew to a point where Doom even at his 70% stage couldn't touch him.
might and skill?

....bro, choose one, how did he defeat them?
It really is both. And continuing what I said above, despite ending up so outclassed, wanna know what he did? He instantly closed the gap, and despite having a barrage of lasers varying in speed flying right at him, and keep in mind he knew nothing of the varying speed, he deflected and avoided them with one single movement.
With overwhelming might? by being more skilled?
Which one is it?
Read above, it's both.
Actually post the chapter so i can read it atp
the fight starts at 127 and goes on for a long while. But that's just the doom fight. To get the full picture, how about you read the profiles?
Any evidence for this?
He says it himself
How are they as real as he is?
They are mirror'd copies
Actually what does that even mean, is there any actual evidence they’re just as smart anyways?
Because they are literally him, spawned from a reflected of himself that's made via his Summons, each retaining his form of speech and personality.
That isn't FTE, so you actually have no idea what statuing means?

I explained above anyways, what do you think it means now?
Maximum mode should be FTE actually, considering its his strongest amps, making it superior to his 50% state which doubles his speed and makes him blitz others who were able to react to him before.

This statuing argument is so bs. If we being so real, Doom, Gabura (needs speed updated), Yuno and Sasaki literally statue Yoriichi to the point his brain can't decide what actions to take.

Last edited:
I don't think thats how it works at all, at least for hashira level characters. Akaza can match water breath style of Gyiuu, and Tanjiro can tank an direct hit of Akana's technique. Its not as if each breath technique is capable to buff the user by miles. I mean, the technique that Tanjiro used to cut Rui's web was especifically meant to amp him even further for each spin
I was rereading some fights and also realized that Muzan could match the sun breath style of Tanjiro in raw power, who could also tank Muzan's strongest attack, so I really doubt that Yoriichi would get a amp of oneshot for every breath technique, otherwise Tanjiro should have been killed in one move

wow, that rock is as real as me, guess that means it's as smart as i am 2!

yeah i have no idea how you tought this was a valid argument, he is just saying they're not fake

Plus, in the literal next chapter we see the PoV of one of the copies, making the reader think that its the original one, since its acting like Doom, but in the end it was just a copy lol
can i see that please, should have brought this up from the very beginning

Yes. They can react to it, if they have the method for it of course. Say they are outclassed in speed, but can read the movements of their attack, and in turn dodge out of the way. That is a form of reacting.
i'm going to rip my hair out, genuinely, you know what, i'm not explaining anything at this point, prove that's true, provide an indepht analysis on how someone can react to an enemy who can move 10 meters in the time it takes for him to move 10 centimers from close range, or how can his brain even preceive something moving at those ungodly speeds at such a close range, cough up the step by step actions that are gonna happen, the anlysis the evidence and the explanation, because this is legit just dumb, honest to god i'm baffled someone can even think that makes a lick of sens

Trying to use real world biology and science and shit isn't going to be of much use when there are characters in fiction that unconsciously react to attacks much faster than them
oh..nice, the it's fiction so biology doesn't work argument, can you even prove the way people react in fiction differs from the way people react in reality

or can dodge attacks twice as fast as themselves by simply reading the motions of their enemy. It's much simpler than you make it out to be.
no, that's just not how it , you can still preceive attacks twice as fast as you are, as in the sensory input can be sent to your brain, analyzed, movements can be calculated and a proper response can be initiated, not, idk, someone several orders of magnitudes faster than you are

basically, in your example, this happens

1. attack is initiated
7. the attack is evaded

when your opponent is statuing you, this happens

1. attack is initiated

get it now?

Or maybe you can realize it's not at all that serious.

i mean yeah, it isn't, it's still annoying when i have to explain basic stuff to people tho

Like, what do you want me to say? Statue-ing something is just being FTE.
...no, my dude, tho ig that's technically correct, you can't see someone who is statuing you

but do you see the balls in this vid?

yeah, those would be yoriichi's opponents, and Yoriichi would be tanjiro

"Vastly" as I they have no chance of winning, each attack they're struck by spills gallons of blood. Just completely outclassed.
...yeah, how much is that then?

a X2 boost?

even that can count as "vastly"

That's assuming he can pierce his body, as LoK has already brought up

and i brought this up

then rui laughs at his face and reinforces the webs and now he can't cut a single one of these new ones, then tanjiro uses the hinokami kagura and manages to slash sevral dozen of the reinforced webs like a hot knofe trough butter without losing a single bit of momentum, which is already several orders of magnitudes more powerful than his base attacks even if you want to low ball it

tho i just realized she said something about it?

lemme check
I don't think thats how it works at all, at least for hashira level characters.
...prove it?

literally no reason for that to be the case
the latter part he was holding back against marked tanjiro, he could easily blitz and one shot that version if he wished, i tought that was pretty clear in the fight

Its not as if each breath technique is capable to buff the user by miles
it can, even in that sepcific fight tanjiro used a breath form and dodged akaza's fist that was inches away from reaching him, granted he was holding back but tanjiro was heavily struggling even with that phase of akaza with his base stats alone (as in with no breath form), hell, he even struggled to cut one of his arms off yet a brath from allowed him to easily slice trought akaza's neck, which is at least several times the base output

. I mean, the technique that Tanjiro used to cut Rui's web was especifically meant to amp him even further for each spin
...yeah?
and the HK is far superior to that even without using any breaht forms lol

i will see the rest later ig

Incomparable means it's his greatest boost in power up until that point, not accounting for his Summons Amp in which he starts off with here.
...man, i know, i told you how much is that, as in quantify it in some way or at least give me something to work with here

And yes, percentages are boosts when he's actively holding back less and less, and then using his full magic power for his maximum.
...aren't we equalizing stats here?

it means him not holding back is equal to the other characrers in stats, that's what stats equalized means, and i'm not doubting you bruh

Stat equalization works by equalizing two characters at there reasonable peak. Reasonable, as in a peak they can maintain. If they have further boosts that make them more powerful or faster, but it only lasts for a short while, then they don't start in that, they start in their form that's their strongest and that they can keep up without fatigue.
so doom can only use 100% for a short ammount of time?
and it also doesn't last a while and he can't keep it without immediate concerns for fatigue?

Fodder wizards are apart of the top 3 academies across the nation, where only the best of the best are able to enroll (or just stick through it via going through the basic school system). To stay in these academies, you have to pass multiple tests that judge your magic ability.

Then there are geniuses that can master the many spells in these worlds. Master higher forms of magic that are rare even among themselves, who are also rarities. Only a few second liners are able to access Secondths. Only a few triple liners can access the power of Thirds. Second liners already number one in only a hundred thousand, and the higher you go up the rarer it is. And yet these geniuses surpass this, mastering these skills when they're only teenagers, in only a couple of days in Lance's case.

And yet none of them come close to Doom in skill besides our glorious king Ryoh Grantz, who still lost.

...yeah...i uhh, meant combat applicable stuff, this just means he is a genius among geniuses, something the hashira can easily classify as anyways

The **** is this scam ass link talking about money
oh shit, i copy pasted those stuff, did the link go bad?

i'd have to fix it

Early to mid series Mashle stuff. Mash is able to look at any technique and lock it down fast, calling it out as "played out". Mash constantly adjusts his fighting style against those who counter him, such as using the properties of sound against a wizard who uses sound magic, or shifting himself against a wizard who actually uses magnetism to change the course of his attacks to beat him.
....that requires far less logistcal and information analysis skills to pull off than giyu's feat, especically considering he didn't even see the technique play out, he predicted all of tanjiro's future moveset from his slight muscle movements and before he perfroms the technique made an entire new technique specifically made to mesh with all of tanjiro's future moves that didn't even happen yet, and i do remember mashle had plenty trouble wity the sound wizard and had to wrack his brains to find a solution, he didnmt exactly do it instantly, this is far less impressive than you're making it out to be, what kind of "technique" are you talking about here anyways, in the beginning at least

Mash can instinctively fight back against opponents even when his literal brain is disconnected from his body, his consciousness stuck in a dark space as a side effect.
so he can fight while unconscious....that doesn't do much, does it

And yet he still failed in front of Doom, who mind you can also "see" an attack once and counter it instantly.

giyu doesn't even need to see it, he just knows lol
And he's blind! He did this against light itself, deflecting it despite not knowing that the attack against him was being varied in speed!

being blind doesn't mean much, it just means he receives sensory input a different way other than sight, idk what the attacks being varied in speed adds here to make the feat more impressive tho

Isn't that because they're related somewhat? And it's not like it's going to do much when it isn't used in combat, only for a free Ancestory.Com test.
..no?
lol at the joke, but that implied his information analysis abilities are off the charts, leigtimately broken surpassing the best supercomputers because while they can do the same but the systems require time to sequence and analyze the genetic information in a process that involves multiple steps that take hours or even days even as they follow predefined algorithms and rely on existing data models that require extensive programming and data input

kokushibo being able to analyze genetic data while having no prior input or data model to derive conclusions from implies a highly adaptibve information analysis ability extremel intelligence and an off the charts pattern recognition, but anyways, not like i know much about this lol, point being Yoriichi who upscales from him has an information analysis ability so good he may as well just predict the future trough sheer mental calculations, something he'd find easy as hell

Can you not act so cocky? It's more grating than anything.
that wasn't cocky tho...actually it was a bit, now that i read it again, apologies
To show the effort it takes to obtain and master these skills, and how these characters were easily able to do it

i mean yeah, but we need combat applicable stuff to use
It does mean something actually. That phrase that's attributed to Orter Maddle, one of those two Visionaries, shows that he's one of the most skilled and accomplished wizards in the magical realm.
doesn't help much to know how he would fare in combat man, it just doesn't

It started up the instant Ryoh entered the fight against Doom, where Ryoh grew to a point where Doom even at his 70% stage couldn't touch him.

so he grows faster than Doom?

tho ig that is impressive, but how wide was the gap before
It really is both.
like how does that even work tho
And continuing what I said above, despite ending up so outclassed, wanna know what he did? He instantly closed the gap,
did he or did he just stop holding back

and despite having a barrage of lasers varying in speed flying right at him, and keep in mind he knew nothing of the varying speed, he deflected and avoided them with one single movement.
i mean you can't do 2 things with a single movement, you mean at the same time?

how is this impressive tho

the fight starts at 127 and goes on for a long while. But that's just the doom fight. To get the full picture, how about you read the profiles?
reading that chap, he just overpowered all of them, idk where the skill stuff is

rest is a bit irrelevent anyways

This statuing argument is so bs. If we being so real, Doom, Gabura (needs speed updated), Yuno and Sasaki literally statue Yoriichi to the point his brain can't decide what actions to take.

...this is a stats equalized match?
what are you waffling about

I was rereading some fights and also realized that Muzan could match the sun breath style of Tanjiro in raw power, who could also tank Muzan's strongest attack, so I really doubt that Yoriichi would get a amp of oneshot for every breath technique, otherwise Tanjiro should have been killed in one move

enhanced power alos implied enhanced durability to make use of that power, otherwise he'd collapse, like his season 1 version did where he couldn't beat the burden after using it for a couple seconds and was literally incapitated afterwards

...this is a stats equalized match?
what are you waffling about
Yeah and arguing a canonically slower character's amps compared a canonically faster character usually isn't allowed. Just pointing out the absurdity in your argument since the characters who are faster like Doom, if he goes and amps his speed, his amps are mathematically superior to anything Yoriichi can actually do.

Yeah and arguing a canonically slower character's amps compared a canonically faster character usually isn't allowed.
says who?
and once again, let me kindly read the OP

uh huh, it says stats equalized sorry for arguing with that in mind lol

Just pointing out the absurdity in your argument since the characters who are faster like Doom, if he goes and amps his speed, his amps are mathematically superior to anything Yoriichi can actually do.
i will be waiting for you to prove that then, feel free to provide feats where his amps allowed him to move fast enough that something he once had trouble with is now motionless from his prespective

GKo773qW4AA9vC3.jpg

I won't argue against such mental gymnastic. The statement is as clear as the day and its what is accepted on the profile, theres no need to waste time arguing over this

Also, dang, I need to revise these mashle profiles

says who?
and once again, let me kindly read the OP

uh huh, it says stats equalized sorry for arguing with that in mind lol
What I'm talking about is something generally applied in matches with equal speed, its not just some random thing I made up.

i will be waiting for you to prove that then, feel free to provide feats where his amps allowed him to move fast enough that something he once had trouble with is now motionless from his prespective
Before I do anything, what exactly are you referring to that Yoriichi does where people are motionless?

the latter part he was holding back against marked tanjiro, he could easily blitz and one shot that version if he wished, i tought that was pretty clear in the fight
Even when Akaza is holding back he can match Tanjiro's sun breath style.
Plus, when Akaza used his kick he wasn't full casual anymore, Akaza was angry
So...

Normal Tanjiro > Akaza's blood technique (casual and angry) > Tanjiro's sun breath style = Akaza's blood technique (casual) > oneshot value > Normal Tanjiro

Your scaling would work like that I guess?
it can, even in that sepcific fight tanjiro used a breath form and dodged akaza's fist that was inches away from reaching him
You mean this scene? Akaza here was EXTRA casual. He didn't know that Tanjiro had became stronger since Rengoku's death and only realized it when Tanjiro blized him twice. Not even Giyuu knew about that strenght
he even struggled to cut one of his arms off
What. And he didn't even used any breath style here
him to easily slice trought akaza's neck
IIrc I think Akaza is the only demon that hasn't shown an extra durable neck lmao

EDIT: My mistake. But when Akaza lost his head Tanjiro was beyond his limit due to the transparent world, so its not just due to the breath style. I mean, I think I have shown you that Akaza fought numerous times against the sun breath style without problem even when holding back
Headcanon? Uh? "Implied"? Not veridic? Mh? Is that right sir? 🤨📸
like his season 1 version did where he couldn't beat the burden after using it for a couple seconds and was literally incapitated afterwards
Thats a oxygen problem, not durability related

Last edited:
Before I do anything, what exactly are you referring to that Yoriichi does where people are motionless?
He probably means the transparent world

It allows the user to read the next move and get a good information analysis of the opponent on a cellular level
But like, its not something invincible. Kokushibo was a user and still had problem fightning Gyomei and Sanemi despiste being superior in skill, AP and speed

He probably means the transparent world

It allows the user to read the next move and get a good information analysis of the opponent on a cellular level
But like, its not something invincible. Kokushibo was a user and still had problem fightning Gyomei and Sanemi despiste being superior in skill, AP and speed
I thought so. I've read kny before so I was wondering what this op thing he was talking about. Koku does it but I guess Yoriichi's perception increase is greater?

yeah i have no idea how you tought this was a valid argument, he is just saying they're not fake
The difference being is that one is, well, a rock, I doubt it has much intelligence in the first place, and the other is Doom duplicating himself via his mirage magic, where he created these clones by shattering mirrors they are perfect copies of himself, and as such retain his power an mind. Thus, they are just as real as him.
can i see that please, should have brought this up from the very beginning

i'm going to rip my hair out, genuinely, you know what, i'm not explaining anything at this point, prove that's true, provide an indepht analysis on how someone can react to an enemy who can move 10 meters in the time it takes for him to move 10 centimers from close range, or how can his brain even preceive something moving at those ungodly speeds at such a close range, cough up the step by step actions that are gonna happen, the anlysis the evidence and the explanation, because this is legit just dumb, honest to god i'm baffled someone can even think that makes a lick of sens
If you're going to rip your hair out over something as little as this, I think you have other problems to worry about
oh..nice, the it's fiction so biology doesn't work argument, can you even prove the way people react in fiction differs from the way people react in reality
I'm saying that it's dumb to use such an argument when really, authors have their characters react to stuff without getting into nitty gritty details like that. If you want to say a character can or cannot react to stuff, bring up evidence from the source material instead of getting into science.
no, that's just not how it , you can still preceive attacks twice as fast as you are, as in the sensory input can be sent to your brain, analyzed, movements can be calculated and a proper response can be initiated, not, idk, someone several orders of magnitudes faster than you are

basically, in your example, this happens

when your opponent is statuing you, this happens

get it now?
Don't get all condescending here. When I said "twice as fast", that was just an example I threw out. It could just be that, it could be 10x, it could be whatever number. But even with all that, a character could read the muscle movements of their opponent and dodge all of that, reacting that way.
i mean yeah, it isn't, it's still annoying when i have to explain basic stuff to people tho
Then that's a problem you have, no need to get annoyed over anything here when it's just a silly battle board debate.
...no, my dude, tho ig that's technically correct, you can't see someone who is statuing you

but do you see the balls in this vid?

yeah, those would be yoriichi's opponents, and Yoriichi would be tanjiro

So, what, she couldn't react? It was faster than what she could see? It was FTE? Lol.

And that's a bold claim to make, when again, these characters have mighty reactions and amps that make them extraordinarily faster, again.
...yeah, how much is that then?

a X2 boost?

even that can count as "vastly"
"Vastly" as in its enough to block and withstand any slash Yorichi is going to try and do. Because trying to slice or stab a cushioned body that is already impenetrable by bladed weapons and spears, is not going to end well for him.
...man, i know, i told you how much is that, as in quantify it in some way or at least give me something to work with here
I don't need to answer this as you've probably already found it by reading down
...aren't we equalizing stats here?

it means him not holding back is equal to the other characrers in stats, that's what stats
We are equalizing stats here, yes. I was explaining the mechanics of Doom's percentages.
equalized means, and i'm not doubting you bruh
Your words tell a different tale
so doom can only use 100% for a short ammount of time?
and it also doesn't last a while and he can't keep it without immediate concerns for fatigue?
Ìm talking about his maximum state. Doom's 100% is technically his base, when he isn't holding anything back. Think of his Maximum state as something similar to Frieza's, or Toguro's 100% over 100%. It's him flexing his magic power to the extreme, and again, provides a boost greater than anything he had before for a short time. Now this short time is iffy, as he had already been in an hours long conflict against multiple opponents while holding back, and only reached his peak near the end of it. Realistically, it's likely he can hold the form much longer now that he's starting off in his 100% fully refreshed.
...yeah...i uhh, meant combat applicable stuff, this just means he is a genius among geniuses, something the hashira can easily classify as anyways
This is combat applicable stuff, theseschools train these students to fight and run governments, and their growth comes from training in fights.
oh shit, i copy pasted those stuff, did the link go bad?

i'd have to fix it
Imgur is better to use by the way, unless it's restricted or banned in your region
....that requires far less logistcal and information analysis skills to pull off than giyu's feat, especically considering he didn't even see the technique play out, he predicted all of tanjiro's future moveset from his slight muscle movements and before he perfroms the technique made an entire new technique specifically made to mesh with all of tanjiro's future moves that didn't even happen yet,
The thing is that Mash did this without knowing how these properties would interact. Mash is very, very book-dumb, and as he admits he's only good with his fists, at least by this point in the story. And yet despite this, he knew how sound worked when traveling through different materials just from seeing Margarette's sound attacks to counter their magic, and quickly figured out how to redirect his attacks in spite of a magnetic force pulling his attacks away.
and i do remember mashle had plenty trouble wity the sound wizard and had to wrack his brains to find a solution, he didnmt exactly do it instantly, this is far less impressive than you're making it out to be,
And Margarette is an anomaly among Easton students, it just goes to show how much Margarette's skill and strengths were true even when they were used to doubt Mash
what kind of "technique" are you talking about here anyways, in the beginning at least
Technique as in attacks or magic
so he can fight while unconscious....that doesn't do much, does it

giyu doesn't even need to see it, he just knows lol
Doom doesn't either, because he's blind. He fights with only his other senses. I put "see" in quotes because that's what hie father says.
being blind doesn't mean much, it just means he receives sensory input a different way other than sight, idk what the attacks being varied in speed adds here to make the feat more impressive tho
It does mean a lot, actually. The fact that he can perfectly counter attacks with little issue, with such precision and focus, without the ability to see, is a lot. And the lasers being varied in speed is a further testament to his skill, because he can't see if they're differing, he didn't hear of the plan. He sensed this, and counered it perfectly. Beams of light.
..no?
lol at the joke, but that implied his information analysis abilities are off the charts, leigtimately broken surpassing the best supercomputers because while they can do the same but the systems require time to sequence and analyze the genetic information in a process that involves multiple steps that take hours or even days even as they follow predefined algorithms and rely on existing data models that require extensive programming and data input

kokushibo being able to analyze genetic data while having no prior input or data model to derive conclusions from implies a highly adaptibve information analysis ability extremel intelligence and an off the charts pattern recognition, but anyways, not like i know much about this lol, point being Yoriichi who upscales from him has an information analysis ability so good he may as well just predict the future trough sheer mental calculations, something he'd find easy as hell
Or perhaps this is an ability of demons? I'm not sure how to understand this if there isn't a visual indication given, so bare with me here. But, again, an ancestory DNA overview really doesnt mean much if that's all it was used for.
that wasn't cocky tho...actually it was a bit, now that i read it again, apologies
No worries
i mean yeah, but we need combat applicable stuff to use
Again, it is combat applicable, because these wizards learn and master it through combat and training, not by sitting down at a table and studying it
doesn't help much to know how he would fare in combat man, it just doesn't
Again, it does, it shows a vast superiority over most of the Wizarding world, and the feats I had mentioned, which are combat applicable
so he grows faster than Doom?
Not when Doom immediately crossed and surpassed that gap, no
tho ig that is impressive, but how wide was the gap before
I thought I had mentioned it, but Doom was not able to get close to Ryoh at all
like how does that even work tho
Ryoh's attacks were pushing him back and Doom couldn't touch him even when he got close
did he or did he just stop holding back
Did not, as we know when Doom increases his power. When he says it himself. He announces his percentages.
i mean you can't do 2 things with a single movement, you mean at the same time?
No, a single movement. With a single movement, he had not only dodged the other lasers heading his way, but deflect one back at the opposing force.
how is this impressive tho
Read above.
reading that chap, he just overpowered all of them, idk where the skill stuff is

rest is a bit irrelevent anyways
Did you not see the part where he marked an x onto the ground in front of his attackere, proceeded to avoid all of their attacks while casually beating them down, before having the two suddenly stand right in the spot he wanted them to be in? All while not actually seeing them? Not only are his senses sharp as hell, but he can actually work with them and play geniuses like absolute fools.

bruh, i'm being quoted far too much here

well then, let's get it ig

What I'm talking about is something generally applied in matches with equal speed, its not just some random thing I made up.
and i said i don't care, give me proper reasons why it's wrong lol

like idk, the flowing dance?
see the video i sent above above

true
Plus, when Akaza used his kick he wasn't full casual anymore, Akaza was angry
and still holding back

once again, excuse the bad language, also replaced the links here, so they should hopefully work

this just demonstrates a complete lack of reading comprehension as tanjiro visibly struggles to deal with akaza's casual unamped attacks, got blitzed and would have died if it wasn't for giyu saving him, it's evident that when Akaza spends even a little more effort, he can strike faster than Tanjiro can use Fake Rainbow, despite this, at the same speed, giyu is still fast enough to appear and slash through the arm without a Mark.

from the previous showing for example(1 2 ) akaza was immensely holding back his speed when tanjiro was the one fighting him, and even then in terms of techniques he got his sword caugh when giyu even when unmarked managed to hold on for far longer

the only reason he didn't instantly die is because giyu is the one who is fighting akaza and akaza likes enjoying fights and not ending them instantly, and of course, none of this is Akaza trying at anywhere near his full speed at all, After giyu's mark appears, akaza isn't suddenly blitzed by giyu's spike in speed, but matches his speed instantly
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba/0149-005.png

So...

Normal Tanjiro > Akaza's blood technique (casual and angry) > Tanjiro's sun breath style = Akaza's blood technique (casual) > oneshot value > Normal Tanjiro
no, just akaza, hell, even unmarked giyu is significantly superior to even sun breath enhanced tanjiro, akaza was always holding back, as can ben seen from the above scenarios, tanjiro would have died 100 times if he wasn't and if giyu wasn't there to save him

tanjiro did become stronger than both after unlocking the STW tho

You mean this scene? Akaza here was EXTRA casual. He didn't know that Tanjiro had became stronger since Rengoku's death and only realized it when Tanjiro blized him twice. Not even Giyuu knew about that strenght

...i mean yes?
and even then tanjiro was still struggling to keep up to the point he could barely execute his techniques and moves in time, like have you not seen this where he was almost hit or the part where he was sweating bullets and panting?

tanjiro's base speed isn't that fast, if it was he wouldn't have had any trouble to begin with, with the amps he could move meters in the time where an attack he couldn't even keep up with or dodge moves several cms,
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba/0147-019.png

What. And he didn't even used any breath style here
guess you didn't see this part where tanjiro was struggling to hell and over to slash the arm, that was not casual in the slightest lol

IIrc I think Akaza is the only demon that hasn't shown an extra durable neck lmao

EDIT: My mistake. But when Akaza lost his head Tanjiro was beyond his limit due to the transparent world, so its not just due to the breath style. I mean, I think I have shown you that Akaza fought numerous times against the sun breath style without problem even when holding back
...i mean yeah, you did, i just don't know how that implies the amps aren't as good as i told you they are

Headcanon? Uh? "Implied"? Not veridic? Mh? Is that right sir? 🤨📸
as much of a headcanon as saying the mark appearing and tanjiro slashing trough gyutaro's neck when it did implied the mark made him stronger, this is literally basic ahh deductions, if he wasn't durable enough to perform attacks of those magnitudes he'd die trying, the whole AP scales to durability shenannigans

Thats a oxygen problem, not durability related
that's not season 1, i meant the rui fight, check it out

The difference being is that one is, well, a rock, I doubt it has much intelligence in the first place, and the other is Doom duplicating himself via his mirage magic, where he created these clones by shattering mirrors they are perfect copies of himself, and as such retain his power an mind. Thus, they are just as real as him.

as real as me can still just mean they're real and not fake, it says nothing of their intelligence, well, LOK did say they were implied to be thinking on some chapter so all i want is the chap where that happened and i can conscede

If you're going to rip your hair out over something as little as this, I think you have other problems to worry about
oh trust me, you would only know how annoying it is when you experience something similar, tho idk if tyou would

I'm saying that it's dumb to use such an argument when really, authors have their characters react to stuff without getting into nitty gritty details like that. If you want to say a character can or cannot react to stuff, bring up evidence from the source material instead of getting into science.
...god damn it, my brother in christ, reacting still fundemantally works the same way it does irl because that's the only way it could work, fiction is based on reality and "Reacting" can never be changed, if you have a single example where someone reacting to stuff was implied to not have gone trough any of the steps i mentioned feel free to bring it up, they don't even need to go into any detailed because anyone who can think will know it doesn't matter, wether they bring it up or not, reacting to stuff still largely goes trough the same process, and the **** do you mean not get into science, that's literally the basis and the common ground we use to scale and argue, the common ground which we use to compare verses is science
good thing i kept this

i never denied any of the supernatural feats happening in verse because we see them happening, i said your logic for scaling and your interpreation is faulty because it falls under minor scrutiny and it basically ignores physics to get a desired result that was never even proven to be, to say that again, i never denied the supernatural properties that exists in the verse just because they can't logically happen, a character's capabilities are informed by the scope of their settings, there's room for supernatural things, that I never denied, you're arguing with mid air, FTL travel and magic are both of these, they're allowable by the nature of what fiction is, for example in the garou vs flashy flash and platinium sperm fight we're given an explicit timeframe in which the events happened in so we know they're faster than litght, we can therefore conclude that Garou can go faster than light in an atmosphere without causing the relveant side effects that such a movement speed would imply, we don't know how he does it, but he does, that can never be denied

That doesn't mean you can't calculate either of these phenomena, a calculation should have predictive value, you need to build a hypothesis, find evidence , and quantify it,quantifying said evidence requires a frame of reference for it be meaningful, which is physics and, said frame of reference is applicable unless otherwise noted by the story, setting, or characters within, if the calculation and assumptions falls apart under minor scrutiny the base assumptions or conclusions provided are most likely flawed , which is the case here, you're just making up whatever interpretation to try and justify the event based on what you want them to be-that won't make it anymore valid,You can't prove it, you've got no justification for it and you're randomly deciding that it's true and working your way backwards from there to justify it, which isn't exactly how it works, that's circular and insane

reacting to anything still works the same way it does for use for all these characters because that's the only reacting to anything can work, if you think otherwise actually bring up any sort of relevent evidence that proves it wrong

Don't get all condescending here. When I said "twice as fast", that was just an example I threw out. It could just be that, it could be 10x, it could be whatever number. But even with all that, a character could read the muscle movements of their opponent and dodge all of that, reacting that way.

okay i will honest to god quit if this continues, learned my lesson from a lot of other arguments i had, case in point the multiple stuff i just copy paste here lol

let me just bring the other stuff i wrote a long time ago again, the characters are different but it's the same point where someone claimed a character can keep up and react to someone 10 times faster than he is because of his "senses"

do you then acknowledge that no matter how good his senses become he can never dodge nor react to kokushibo's attakcs exept maybe (emphasis on maybe) the first one?

sequence of events goes like this

attack prepares to be unleashes -> sanemi sees the future 1000 attacks coming before they do -> he dodges the first one -> secon attack in coming, from the prior vision he had, he already knows about it -> he tries to do-oops,he is dead

there is one thing you need to get across your head is once the first attack is over sanemi would have to dodge the second attack that will alread be in it's way towards him and with basic physics of speed = distance /time, the attack that's several dozen times faster will cover so much more distance in a much smalled timeframe that even if sanemi knew about where the attack was going to land as it was moving towards him, he will never be able to dodge it without the necessary speed required as such a speed difference implies being able to throw at least 10 attacks in the time it will take him to dodge 1, even if he predicts one and aimdodges, and even if he predicts the following thousands of attacks, the argument is he physically can not move in time to avoid them all still holds up (the orginal damn argument)

aimdodging an attack that much faster is fine, i never said anything about that part (depending on the distance and the speed anyways) the issue that flew over your head doing it in repeated succession over the course of an entire god damn fight, there needs to be a huge gap between every attack for this to be possible and there wasn't, "he has better senses" is no way shape or form an explanation for doing the phyiscally impossible you're claiming he did as if literally even one of the upccoming attacks occupy the space he is in, he is getting hit, he physically can not dodge anything even if he knows what's coming.

in order for this feat to transpire the way you are trying to claim, it would imply sanemi is not several dozen times slower/equal to mared sanemi and is in fact that relative to the speed koushibo was using then before he amps it and gets serious, otherwise he can't physically dodge shit even if he predicted it was coming.

to say it again, whatever bs you're claiming is Impossible, given the speed difference established sanemi can not physically move his body in the time it takes him to land a hit, you keep ignoring that, it would be like if someone put a gun to your head, pulled the trigger, fired the bullet, and you managed to dodge the supersonic bullet by moving your body despite the fact it was mere inches away from your skull, and the bullet already fired, it doesn't matter if you know it's coming or not, you physically cannot dodge it, and if you DO dodge it, then by direct correlation you are relative it in speed

i will not be taking my chances, let's explain this again
e167f63b12aded88cff782696f075c97.jpg

you see what's happening here? how they're exchanging so many blows?

even if sanemi was able to see the future and start attacking before koku's attacks even started, he moves body from Point A to Point B over a certain distance within a certain timeframe if koku was several dozen times faster than he is he can still unleash several dozen more blows in the time it will take him to unleash one so even if sanemi, for whatever reason, had better senses than someone more skilled than he is the panel above implies he is relative to the speed kokushibo was using against marked muichiro and thus scales far higher than marked muichiro in speed even in base

for the love of christ, undestand this, because a character cannot and will not react to someone 10 to the power of 100 times faster than he is at close range, does the exagerated example make it uncderstandable enough?
i hope so

Then that's a problem you have, no need to get annoyed over anything here when it's just a silly battle board debate.
i wish, bro, i wish, but it's just how it is

So, what, she couldn't react? It was faster than what she could see? It was FTE? Lol.
the balls, bro, did you not read?

the characters would the balls and tanjiro would be Yoriichi, and FTE and statuing your opponents may sound similar but it's fundemantally different in magnitudes because your casual FTE isn't literally moving so fast that your opponent is motionless as you move several dozen meters,

if you're claiming the characters here can do the same thing then post the deat where they moved several dozen meters as the opponent they once had a hard time with is motionless due to the huge speed difference

"Vastly" as in its enough to block and withstand any slash Yorichi is going to try and do. Because trying to slice or stab a cushioned body that is already impenetrable by bladed weapons and spears, is not going to end well for him.
...idk how many times i have to tell you to quantify it before you do, claiming it's impenrtrable is a NLF and provide evidence, an actual analysis where you take both sides's abilities into consideration based on what i told you and prove Yoriichi can't harm him with his slashing attacks even with an amp that's over 100 times stronger than his base stats

I don't need to answer this as you've probably already found it by reading down

no you very much need to quantify it

We are equalizing stats here, yes. I was explaining the mechanics of Doom's percentages.

you still didn't answer my question, aren't his percentages aren't his power just suppressed?

so why aren't we equalizing his 100% mode where he isn't holding back?

that's what stats equalized means, his maximum mode is a different story but him at 100% power is equalized to the rest, that's stats equalized mean to begin with
Your words tell a different tale

like what tho
Ìm talking about his maximum state. Doom's 100% is technically his bas when he ise,n't holding anything back.
...yes, and we're equalizing that, his maximum state is the one that' amps him

Think of his Maximum state as something similar to Frieza's, or Toguro's 100% over 100%. It's him flexing his magic power to the extreme, and again, provides a boost greater than anything he had before for a short time. Now this short time is iffy, as he had already been in an hours long conflict against multiple opponents while holding back, and only reached his peak near the end of it. Realistically, it's likely he can hold the form much longer now that he's starting off in his 100% fully refreshed.

yeah so we agree on this?

This is combat applicable stuff, theseschools train these students to fight and run governments, and their growth comes from training in fights.
idk i can't see where any of that comes to play or helps in any way in actual combat

Imgur is better to use by the way, unless it's restricted or banned in your region
i will try to use it ig

The thing is that Mash did this without knowing how these properties would interact. Mash is very, very book-dumb, and as he admits he's only good with his fists, at least by this point in the story. And yet despite this, he knew how sound worked when traveling through different materials just from seeing Margarette's sound attacks to counter their magic, and quickly figured out how to redirect his attacks in spite of a magnetic force pulling his attacks away.
i mean yeah, but that's still not exactly phenomenal info analysis, it's basic deduction skills but his ability to adapt and fight based on the new information is good, but nowhere near even giyu, like i showed above

Technique as in attacks or magic
how good are the "attacks", because mashle is mostly a magic based setting where mashle just brute forces his way trough stuff, an actual link to the feat would be appreciated tho

Doom doesn't either, because he's blind. He fights with only his other senses. I put "see" in quotes because that's what hie father says.

i know he is blind, "see" in my reply there meant the attack wasn't even initiated and giyu just knew about it immediately, somehow

It does mean a lot, actually. The fact that he can perfectly counter attacks with little issue

not nearly to the same degree as even giyu who can effortlessly make new techniques to counter the entire future move set of a tehcnique that wasn't even initated yet
, with such precision and focus, without the ability to see
without the ability to see just means he has a different way of "Sensing" stuff, it's not exactly impressive, focus and precision means nothing here either considering it comes naturally with enough supernatural bs skills

is a lot. And the lasers being varied in speed is a further testament to his skill,
not really, it just means he can "Sens" which is coming first and which isn't and move accordingly, it's not exactly impressive

because he can't see if they're differing, he didn't hear of the plan. He sensed this, and counered it perfectly. Beams of light.
as i said, it's not that impressive, he just has to block the fastest ones first, and that's about it

Or perhaps this is an ability of demons?

not really
I'm not sure how to understand this if there isn't a visual indication given, so bare with me here. But, again, an ancestory DNA overview really doesnt mean much if that's all it was used for.
...idk if you skipped the explanation, but the info analysis seen here implies demon slayer's information analysis abilities and intelligence is off the charts and basically dwarfs anything mashle has to offer, and of course he would use such ungodly information analysis in his fights, it doesn't just poof out of existence when he is fighting

Again, it is combat applicable, because these wizards learn and master it through combat and training, not by sitting down at a table and studying it

how does that help in this fight or incease his odds of winning it is what i'm asking?

Not when Doom immediately crossed and surpassed that gap, no
I thought I had mentioned it, but Doom was not able to get close to Ryoh at all

Ryoh's attacks were pushing him back and Doom couldn't touch him even when he got close

Did not, as we know when Doom increases his power. When he says it himself. He announces his percentages.

can i just read the chapter, i don't know what sort of conclusion i can come up with here

No, a single movement. With a single movement, he had not only dodged the other lasers heading his way, but deflect one back at the opposing force.
that's not exactly impressive much is it, bro just dodged and blocked stuff, you're making this out to be way better than it actually is

Did you not see the part where he marked an x onto the ground in front of his attackere, proceeded to avoid all of their attacks while casually beating them down, before having the two suddenly stand right in the spot he wanted them to be in? All while not actually seeing them? Not only are his senses sharp as hell, but he can actually work with them and play geniuses like absolute fools.
him not being able to see doesn't mean much, it literally just means he senses stuff another way

and the rest of the fight he was still largely only capable of doing what he is doing because of the overwhelming difference in stats, as in strenght and speed, there wasn't much in the way of skill there

also just saw this

GKo773qW4AA9vC3.jpg

I won't argue against such mental gymnastic. The statement is as clear as the day and its what is accepted on the profile, theres no need to waste time arguing over this
if i had one dollar for every time somone said "mental gymnastics" when i pointed out how wrong they were i'd be rich by now, pray do tell miss, how was what i stated wrong in any way shape or form?

and if that's the case the profiles are dumb and this is wrong, if you think otherwise since you're the one arguing it isn't, prove it, that's how arguing works doesn't it?

you point out the logical inconsistencies in your opponent's points and claims, it just how it is

this took a while, i really shouldn't be arguing while sleep deprived and with a fever should i lol, my head already hurts like hell

well, see ya

Edit: I hot linked stuff, but they disappeared, god damn it, ahh whatever, idc at this point

Last edited:
and i said i don't care, give me proper reasons why it's wrong lol
You aren’t responding to me at all here. I brought up all that speed stuff because there’s a RULE that canonically slower characters speed amps can’t be used as a win con against canonically faster characters.

...idk how many times i have to tell you to quantify it before you do, claiming it's impenrtrable is a NLF and provide evidence, an actual analysis where you take both sides's abilities into consideration based on what i told you and prove Yoriichi can't harm him with his slashing attacks even with an amp that's over 100 times stronger than his base stats
Please don’t argue stat increases that aren’t on page. If he had a literal 100x increase where is that tier jump in his ap section?

You aren’t responding to me at all here. I brought up all that speed stuff because there’s a RULE that canonically slower characters speed amps can’t be used as a win con against canonically faster characters.
This is a fun and games channel?

There are no applicable rules here lmao

Please don’t argue stat increases that aren’t on page. If he had a literal 100x increase where is that tier jump in his ap section?

Nope, but it exists based on actual feats, that I've mentioned already, tho I should probably add it that you mention it

and once again this is a fun and games channel, literally everything is permitted as long as you can justify it using logic, like idk, kokushibo moving several meters in the it takes muichiro's sword to move several cms implies he is several dozen times if not several orders of magnitudes faster than he is even when casual

Something that is 100% fair but wouldn't be accepted here because "calc stacking" ig

There are no applicable rules here lmao
I can apply rules within my own thread, as I literally applied equal stats as a rule.

Nope, but it exists based on actual feats, that I've mentioned already, tho I should probably add it that you mention it

and once again this is a fun and games channel, literally everything is permitted as long as you can justify it using logic, like idk, kokushibo moving several meters in the it takes muichiro's sword to move several cms implies he is several dozen times if not several orders of magnitudes faster than he is even when casual

Something that is 100% fair but wouldn't be accepted here because "calc stacking" ig
Sure this is f&g, it doesn't mean use things not on the profiles. I only put this in f&g because I thought a match like this doesn't belong in vs threads. This whole thread is literally about the characters es, esp, and ap why would I want us arguing stuff not on page.

But besides that, your argument about STW isn't really true. STW doesn't increase their speed to the point the opponent is motionless, what does that is their increase to perception. I implore you to read the other characters pages to understand the other characters either scale to people who do this or have their own perception increase hax.

I can apply rules within my own thread, as I literally applied equal stats as a rule.
Oh if you apply those rules then it's a different story, go ahead and restrict his abilities if you will lol

Sure this is f&g, it doesn't mean use things not on the profiles. I only put this in f&g because I thought a match like this doesn't belong in vs threads. This whole thread is literally about the characters es, esp, and ap why would I want us arguing stuff not on page.

What does es and esp mean

But besides that, your argument about STW isn't really true. STW doesn't increase their speed to the point the opponent is motionless, what does that is their increase to perception.
I was talking about breath amps, but the STW is an even better argument, it improves the speed so much that characters who could blitz tanjiro now appear in slow motion to him and he could blitz them easily, it also allowed muichiro to go from being several dozen times or even several orders of magnitudes slower than base sanemi to being somewhat relative to marked sanemi, tho granted he was injured at that moment, so yes, the increase in speed is exponential lmao, and of cours, preception increases with the speed

. I implore you to read the other characters pages to understand the other characters either scale to people who do this or have their own perception increase hax.

But sure ig, idk if I can continue arguing anyways

See ya

What does es and esp mean
enhanced senses, extrasensory perception.

I was talking about breath amps, but the STW is an even better argument, it improves the speed so much that characters who could blitz tanjiro now appear in slow motion to him and he could blitz them easily, it also allowed muichiro to go from being several dozen times or even several orders of magnitudes slower than base sanemi to being somewhat relative to marked sanemi, tho granted he was injured at that moment, so yes, the increase in speed is exponential lmao, and of cours, preception increases with the speed
What breath amps show people motionless? No, you're conflating their speed increase with the perception amp, it is clear the perception increase is what allows them to outpace the opponent not that they're getting a speed amp. Muichiro wasn't relative to Sanemi, stw aids in precognition for these characters, what is ultimately being increased is perception so it makes sense why Muichiro could suddenly barely dodge attacks, his perception got heightened not speed.

well then, let's get it ig
Bro is the anime mc
5c15oj.png

and still holding back
Yes, he is holding back, but even when holding back he can match breath techniques of Tanjiro without problem, which by your words, should be capable to oneshot the opponent without problem. So how exactly Akaza didn't blow up Tanjiro's head in one direct kick? A kick which was even stated impossible to reduce the damage even while blocking
once again, excuse the bad language,
Fw4Ae5XaYAA2-6y.jpg

this just demonstrates a complete lack of reading comprehension as tanjiro visibly struggles to deal with akaza's casual unamped attacks, got blitzed and would have died if it wasn't for giyu saving him,
No amped attacks? I don't know where are you getting this at all. Tanjiro easily blitzed Akaza twice when he wasn't using his blood technique, and when he realized Tanjiro's strenght, he started to use his techniques. In addition, in the moment that Giyuu saved Tanjiro, Akaza was yes using his blood technique, and was even capable to hit Tanjiro twice with a leg type technique previously. Like, damn, Tanjiro was even trying to figure out the weakness of Akaza's technique seconds before Giyuu went to save him
it's evident that when Akaza spends even a little more effort, he can strike faster than Tanjiro can use Fake Rainbow, despite this, at the same speed, giyu is still fast enough to appear and slash through the arm without a Mark.
I don't see how this is relevant. My problem is that even when Akaza is holding back against Tanjiro he can match the sun breath style without problem despiste such technique having a "oneshot gap", and as such, he should have been capable to kill Tanjiro after the first direct hit
the only reason he didn't instantly die is because giyu is the one who is fighting akaza and akaza likes enjoying fights and not ending them instantly,
COMPLETLY wrong. Akaza wasn't fightning Giyuu when Tanjiro got hit by the blood art, Giyuu was even out of the battlefield, with Akaza now focusing 100% on Tanjiro. Not only that, when Gyiuu left the battle, Akaza realized his hate over Tanjiro, and wanted to finish him, saying that was instinctive his rage towards Tanjiro
and of course, none of this is Akaza trying at anywhere near his full speed at all, After giyu's mark appears, akaza isn't suddenly blitzed by giyu's spike in speed, but matches his speed instantly
It doesn't matter if Akaza is really at full speed or full strenght, the point is that even when he is holding back he can match Tanjiro's sun breath style with his own blood art. And as I said numerous times, if your logic about the breath style creating a oneshot gap, Akaza should have been capable to kill Tanjiro after the frist hit.
no, just akaza, hell, even unmarked giyu is significantly superior to even sun breath enhanced tanjiro, akaza was always holding back, as can ben seen from the above scenarios, tanjiro would have died 100 times if he wasn't and if giyu wasn't there to save him
There can be different levels of "holding back" fella, his blood art is especifially designed to adapt Akaza to the opponent's level. I mean, even against Giyuu's water breath style, which is above Tanjiro's sun breath style, he was holding back, and only decided to increase his output even further when Giyuu unleashed his mark. I just didn't made the full scaling because it wasn't necessary
and even then tanjiro was still struggling to keep up to the point he could barely execute his techniques and moves in time,
He blitzed Akaza twice and forced him to use his blood art. I don't know where are you getting that he had barely time to execute his techniques when he have done it even when Akaza was attacking from behind. I mean, just look at this, Tanjiro literally dodged Akaza's attack when it was barely one cm of distance from his head.

You probably think that Tanjiro was struggling because he was tense, but thats mainly because he didn't know if he could really match a upper moon propely and only realized that after awhile
guess you didn't see this part where tanjiro was struggling to hell and over to slash the arm, that was not casual in the slightest lol
I don't see how this is struggling
this is literally basic ahh deductions
Bro using headcanons. Its over
that's not season 1, i meant the rui fight, check it out
You mean the total concentration breath technique? Which was also a oxygen problem that was solved with Shinobu's training?

Anyway

Gyomei and Sanemi can tank Kokushibo's moon breath style
Zenitus can tank the blood art + breath technique of Kaigaku
Mitsuri can tank the blood art of that upper moon that I forget the name
Tanjio can tank and deflect Gyutaro's blood art
And more

Any blood art and breath style technique being a oneshot gap is just not consistent
if i had one dollar for every time somone said "mental gymnastics" when i pointed out how wrong they were i'd be rich by now, pray do tell miss, how was what i stated wrong in any way shape or form?
If so many people say that you use mental gymanstics it migh be a sign

I'm still waiting for a good reason of why Doom's clones aren't just another Doom

On a phone again but whatever
enhanced senses, extrasensory perception.
Then restrict the amps offered by them?

That easy

What breath amps show people motionless?
Watch the damn video i linked above showing tanjiro's flowing water dance

No, you're conflating their speed increase with the perception amp,
You're not reading right, i'm not conflicting anything in the slightest

it is clear the perception increase is what allows them to outpace the opponent not that they're getting a speed amp.
Read that again, slowly, and think for a bit if it makes the slightest lick of sens that an increase in preception would somehow allow someone to outpace an opponent that itially statued them (aka, they move fast enough for them to appear motionless)

Muichiro wasn't relative to Sanemi
never said that, at least not until the STW

, stw aids in precognition for these characters
Why does everyone use the same arguments over and over again, do you all share a hive mind?

what is ultimately being increased is perception so it makes sense why Muichiro could suddenly barely dodge attacks, his perception got heightened not speed.

"Barely" dodge attacks from a serious kokushibo, do you know what a non serious koku did to marked muichiro?

He moves fast enough that muichiro's blade is inches from his neck mid-swing, he then he grabs the blade (bottom left corner of the page), pulls it from muichiro's grasp, and impales him on it so quickly that muichiro doesn't even register that the blade is gone until he's already pinned against the pillar, which is easily on the level of statuing marked muichiro, in no world exists a preception enhancement that allows you to dodge someone this much faster than yourself's attacks because to him you're a damn Statue

Made my life harder with that quote

Yes, he is holding back, but even when holding back he can match breath techniques of Tanjiro without problem, which by your words, should be capable to oneshot the opponent without problem.
If the opponent is relative to your base, yeah?

So how exactly Akaza didn't blow up Tanjiro's head in one direct kick? A kick which was even stated impossible to reduce the damage even while blocking
Oh idk, the increased durability required to performed attacks that strong to begin with?

And all that panel means is akaza raw power is overwhelming that even if tanjiro can anticipate, predict his, and successfully evade or block his attacks he sheer force behind them still causes significant damage, hence the word "damage" and not "energy" because blocking anything fundemenally reduces the energy behind the impact when it does hit you unless this is some mystical bs technique that ignores everything and hits the target
No amped attacks? I don't know where are you getting this at all. Tanjiro easily blitzed Akaza twice when he wasn't using his blood technique,
Using breath forms?

What are you waffling about, this literally helps me
and when he realized Tanjiro's strenght, he started to use his techniques. In addition, in the moment that Giyuu saved Tanjiro, Akaza was yes using his blood technique, and was even capable to hit Tanjiro twice with a leg type technique previously. Like, damn, Tanjiro was even trying to figure out the weakness of Akaza's technique seconds before Giyuu went to save him
...yeah, and?
How does this help you?

I don't see how this is relevant. My problem is that even when Akaza is holding back against Tanjiro he can match the sun breath style without problem despiste such technique having a "oneshot gap", and as such, he should have been capable to kill Tanjiro after the first direct hit
Under what assumption are you coming to that conclusion?
The fact that the techniques offer exponential amps is undeniable, the fact that they can survive hits from characters that can exchange blows with them even after using said techniques implies they're durable enough to withstand attacks from the techniques themselves

COMPLETLY wrong. Akaza wasn't fightning Giyuu when Tanjiro got hit by the blood art, Giyuu was even out of the battlefield, with Akaza now focusing 100% on Tanjiro.
It just seems like you ignored literally everything else, tho granted the hot links here disappeared for some reason but at this point you know me enough to know I wouldn't be bullshiting here
tanjiro visibly struggles to deal with akaza's casual unamped attacks, got blitzed and would have died if it wasn't for giyu saving him, it's evident that when Akaza spends even a little more effort, he can strike faster than Tanjiro can use Fake Rainbow,(chap 148 page 6) despite this, at the same speed, giyu is still fast enough to appear and slash through the arm without a Mark.

from the previous showing for example(1 2 ) akaza was immensely holding back his speed when tanjiro was the one fighting him, and even then in terms of techniques he got his sword caugh when giyu even when unmarked managed to hold on for far longer

the only reason he didn't instantly die is because giyu is the one who is fighting akaza and akaza likes enjoying fights and not ending them instantly, and of course, none of this is Akaza trying at anywhere near his full speed at all, After giyu's mark appears, akaza isn't suddenly blitzed by giyu's spike in speed, but matches his speed instantly
It's literally a foregone conclusion, unmarked giyu is stronger than marked tanjiro and marked giyu is significantly superior than he ever was
And bro was still holding back, there can literally be no other explanations other than this of why tanjiro wasn't blitzes, he was also still laughing during the fight for someone so "enraged"

quite literally, you can see that above, base giyu literally had better showings than marked Tanjiro and even after he got the mark akaza wasn't blitzed despite the massive boosts marks offer the hunters
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba/0149-001.png
It doesn't matter if Akaza is really at full speed or full strenght, the point is that even when he is holding back he can match Tanjiro's sun breath style with his own blood art. And as I said numerous times, if your logic about the breath style creating a oneshot gap, Akaza should have been capable to kill Tanjiro after the frist hit.
Only if his Durability was trash?

Why are you even assuming this to be true?

There can be different levels of "holding back" fella, his blood art is especifially designed to adapt Akaza to the opponent's level.

says who?
I never saw that mentioned anywhere
I mean, even against Giyuu's water breath style, which is above Tanjiro's sun breath style

no the hell it's not, the sun breath offers significantly higher amps and is far better than the water breath
he was holding back, and only decided to increase his output even further when Giyuu unleashed his mark. I just didn't made the full scaling because it wasn't necessary
Understandable

using breath of the sun forms
https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba/0147-017.png
and forced him to use his blood art. I don't know where are you getting that he had barely time to execute his techniques when he have done it even when Akaza was attacking from behind.
Yes, barely, if he was even a little late he would have been hit, that's what "Barely" means do you see how close his fist is to his face?

and when he got a little serious he could attack him before he initiates his breath of the sun forms, like I've been saying the whole time (chap 148 page 6)

...that's what I meant when I said the forms offer significant speed amps 2, if he was that fast he would have casual swung at akaza's neck and blitzed him, he didn't wait for the first to be centimeters away before blitzing him to look cool
You hotlinked the wrong thing I think, either ways I already addressed most of this

Chapter 147 page 11, look tanjiro's face at the bottom of the panel, the panel you sent is page 12

You mean the total concentration breath technique? Which was also a oxygen problem that was solved with Shinobu's training?

...no, what part of "rui's figh" didn't you see

Check chapter 42 page 3 and
Anyway

Gyomei and Sanemi can tank Kokushibo's moon breath style

Zenitus can tank the blood art + breath technique of Kaigaku

Mitsuri can tank the blood art of that upper moon that I forget the name

Tanjio can tank and deflect Gyutaro's blood art

And more

Any blood art and breath style technique being a oneshot gap is just not consistent

This is a mess when typing on a phone, but once again, only "inconsistent" if you assume their durability somehow doesn't scale to the breath forms's output, which idk why using logic and a durability scaling mechanism the wiki always used is now considered headcanon to you

If so many people say that you use mental gymanstics it migh be a sign

A sign that they have no idea what they're talking about if you will lol

I'm still waiting for a good reason of why Doom's clones aren't just another Doom

shifting the burden of proof are we lol

Then restrict the amps offered by them?

That easy
Dude what? You are not reading anything I say lmao. I brought up those up to explain the inconsistency in allowing something not on profile to be used in this thread when this thread is literally about the characters es, esp and ap, stuff on their profiles lmao.

Watch the damn video i linked above showing tanjiro's flowing water dance
No I'm not going off dramatized cinema to explain "motionless". Give the chapter where these characters are motionless.

You're not reading right, i'm not conflicting anything in the slightest
Read that again, slowly, and think for a bit if it makes the slightest lick of sens that an increase in preception would somehow allow someone to outpace an opponent that itially statued them (aka, they move fast enough for them to appear motionless)
You are. And yes, my perception being increased to the point you're barely moving would allow me to outpace your movements, that's literally what we're shown.

never said that, at least not until the STW
I'm talking about stw. He doesn't do much when we see him in it.

Why does everyone use the same arguments over and over again, do you all share a hive mind?
Because your argument is that simple, it requires one response.

"Barely" dodge attacks from a serious kokushibo, do you know what a non serious koku did to marked muichiro?

He moves fast enough that muichiro's blade is inches from his neck mid-swing, he then he grabs the blade (bottom left corner of the page), pulls it from muichiro's grasp, and impales him on it so quickly that muichiro doesn't even register that the blade is gone until he's already pinned against the pillar, which is easily on the level of statuing marked muichiro, in no world exists a preception enhancement that allows you to dodge someone this much faster than yourself's attacks because to him you're a damn Statue
Yet that's literally what we see.

Back