• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random event game

You say "play" and I randomize a verb and a noun and make a situation with it, it is what happens with you. If you add a number from 1 to 5 after the word then i will re-roll that amount of times until i get to that number of re-rolls.
Every time you survive an event you get 10$
If you lose a fight or something bad happens to you, you'll lose 10$
If you win something or succeed you will get up to 70$
For money you can buy stuff:
-20$ - healer arts - you can heal yourself once if you are harmed in any way
-30$ - knife - defend yourself in a fight
-40$ - shield - shield yourself from incoming danger
-50$ - revive - if you die you can revive and keep all the money you earned so far
-150$ - ascend - you win the game and you can now make requests to add something to a situation

Rules:
-I am your enemy, I will try to turn situations against you. If you get the verb "kill" you will get killed instead of killing someone
-by playing you renounce all your rights to influence the situation besides "playing", "buying" and "influencing" after you ascend. So no, you can't just go dodges, this isn't a roleplay.
-While I am your enemy, there's something important to note - i won't turn the situation against you only if it's funny. Funny takes priority
-I will only respond to "play" with or without a number from 1 to 5. Other types of messages will not be qualified as a request to play.
-If you fail to uphold rule 2 you will lose your player priviliges and your money will be spread among participants

Players:
-Nonless - 10$ -Items: Knife
-Rikimarox - 10$

Last edited:
Back