• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random Durability question.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
What is the mininum tier needed to be capable of taking no damage at all from baseline island level punches?

Eficiente said:
Island level.
like legitmately? if someone threw say 100 "island" level punches at you. and you took no damage at all. Your island level...? I am just asking since a character i was looking at only has durability, and hax feats..

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I was thinking country tier as well, but i just wanted to be sure..
It's hard to say, did you mean like what tier would you have to be so that an island tier could not harm you no matter how many time s he would hit you?

Its island level.

All you need is a X5 AP advantage (we dont just multiply like that mind you) to be unafected, and that is well within island level

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Its island level.
All you need is a X5 AP advantage (we dont just multiply like that mind you) to be unafected, and that is well within island level
What is X5 AP advantage..?

Konaguna said:
I was thinking country tier as well, but i just wanted to be sure..
It's hard to say, did you mean like what tier would you have to be so that an island tier could not harm you no matter how many time s he would hit you?
Yeah, lets say a characters throws hundreds of bloodlusted punches (Island level punches for the sake of the of this thread) and the character he was aiming at stood there, and took those punches suffering no damage whatsoever.. And every other attack from the 1st being mentioned has no affect..

AP

Attack Potency

If someone is 5 times stronger than you, attacks from them will be uneffective unless its distributed over a really small area

What is the mininum tier needed to be capable of taking no damage at all from baseline island level punches?
There is no definite answer.

Fiction works differently from verse to verse.

A rough assumption is 50 times island level.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
AP
Attack Potency

If someone is 5 times stronger than you, attacks from them will be uneffective unless its distributed over a really small area
when you say "Unless its distributed over a really small area." does that meant the envoriment around them..?

No.

A 9-C gun can hurt 9-Bs, a blade can also do that.

They force the energy into a smaller area, increasing the pressure there. In the real world, anyways

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No.
A 9-C gun can hurt 9-Bs, a blade can also do that.

They force the energy into a smaller area, increasing the pressure there. In the real world, anyways
Oh okay. all that energy is being condensed and concentrated into a single area.. right..? What if we assume that is the case..?

Back