• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It somehow happened with Spear, but Spear is just incredibly weird in general. It shouldn't happen though, but that's because blanks are anti-psykers.

Because I take forever to make all my profiles, and ngl spear's bizarre properties aren't helping. I've also been focusing more on other verses as of late and have real life work to do.

Its one of my blogs somewhere. If you want scans for specific stuff I can get that out in a bit.

He's introduced and dies all in one book.

The Smashor said:
The fact is, Soul-Based powers can be basically anything. Just look at a series like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Most characters past part 2 and every character past part 3 have exclusively soul-based powers. Some of these powers include Precognition, Time Stops, Reality Warping, Traveling through dimensions, Becoming a ball of void, Full control over an oil cruiser, Basically Freddy Kruger, Hair Manipulation, Absorbing another person's nutrients, An entire Mirror World, Bringing fictional characters to life and Viruses.
Any type of ability can come from any type of power. This is fiction. Telepathy can come from technology, Soul Manipulation can come from Biology, large scale reality warping can come from an internal source of energy.

Conceptual Manipulation can be soul based. Precognition can be soul based. Bloody ANYTHING can be soul based. Stop wanking. The Culexus can't null magic. This is probably a stomp.
This is incredibly stupid and one-dimensional thinking. Just because JoJo have powers based on souls doesn't mean it's the same for the Warp. The Warp isn't just souls for the last time. It's a sea of concepts, emotions, thoughts almost anything you can think of is in the Warp including soul residue. It isn't wank if you are knowlegable on Warhammer and have actually read on the Warp extensively and not just from a wiki.

Transend. Any power can logically come from any origin. The Warp is special and other users have told me this. You said The Warp wasn't soul-based due to some of it's capabilities. I debunked that.

Wokistan said:
Wait, if he's only 8-C via magic, then this becomes a stomp. Aren't his guns supposed to be that strong, or am I thinking of something else?
Flagg doesn't have any guns.

Also, I'm too busy IRL to deal with this right now, but I have a lot to say about this...thing at some point.

The Smashor said:
Transend. Any power can logically come from any origin. The Warp is special and other users have told me this. You said The Warp wasn't soul-based due to some of it's capabilities. I debunked that.
1) Any power can logically come from any origin.

The power of conceptual manipulation logically doesn't come from soul manipulation the only reason "it can" from your words is because fiction and I have never came across an example where this was the case.

Attacking with the concept of the soul with conceptual manipulation or attacking the soul with soul manipulation are two different things in most fictions. You used the example of one fictional verse, JoJo where abilities come from the power of stands and anyway a stand is much more than a soul it is a manifestation of fighting spirit rather than their incorporeal coinciousness.

2) The Warp is special; other users have told me

It seem like this isn't the first time you've been told. I've seen other threads where people blatanly tell you this. So you're either very conviniently forgetful on this topic or you're feigning ignorance for some reason.

3) I debunked that

No, you brought up a flawed example and said that was the same case for the Warp basically without knowing that it isn't the same case for the Warp and had to be educated by multiple users for the umpteenth time.

You should now accept the fact that this matchup is useless because it basically a magician without magic vs a guy who cannot be touched and one-shots with a finger.

I'm just going to preface this by saying that this match gave me a headache before I even clicked on it.

What even is this argument that Flagg's magic won't be nulled somehow? Literally everything Flagg's magic is shown to do has been replicated in the 40K setting through supernatural means. That alone means his powers are useless and leaves me wondering why this was ever a debate to begin with.

Speaking of wondering why this was a debate to begin with, how many times is Flagg going to be thrown against characters who null supernatural shit before people get it into their heads that those characters are guaranteed to stomp him 90% of the time? I've mentioned this before on multiple occasions. Am I really supposed to believe that people have forgotten already?

Anyway, yes. Flagg gets stomped, and I say that as (from what I can tell) the only person here who's seen and read every piece of material he's been in.

FIRE!
JGeL95.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back