• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sauron isnt at 6-A (He's At Least 6-B so close enough i guess). As for the fight itself i can say this'll be a victory for Sauron. My reasoning for this is that Sauron has FAR more experience then Ramona, Sauron is also much more manipulative and cunning then Ramona meaning he could combine his skills as a manipulator in tandem with his powers to have an edge.

And getting onto his powers Sauron takes this category handily. Ramona may have the ability to BFR people into her pocket realm type thing which is quite the move BUT i dont see how that's going to help. On the other hand Sauron has a few ways to end this fight quickly (Transmutation, Mind Hax, Illusions etc) There's also the fact Sauron's Precog should be able to keep him in the loop in regards to Ramona's moves (Hell he might figure out the BFR thing from it). We also have the fact Ramona cant actually put down Sauron thanks to his Invulnerability, Low-Godly Regen and Non Coporeality

Sauron FRA. Precog and regen are too much to deal with, and it's directly stated in Morgoth's Ring that Second Age Sauron was comparable to Crippled Morgoth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back