• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ramjet (Universe) profile revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
L crt it doesn't reference how I beat him🥱🥱

But all seriously can't speak on the abilities but at first glance format and structure wise its a big improvement and looks good

I think so.
Besides, Ramject should have some abilities and resistance:
Extrasensory Perception: Can sense the presence of others. (Transformers: Collector's Club #2)
Information Analysis: Each Cybertronian possesses a sensor that can help them read the status of others. (Transformers: Collector's Club #2)
Void Manipulation: His interaction is a void and emptiness (Transformers: Collector's Club #2)
Likely Madness Manipulation: Shown here. (Transformers: Collector's Club #2)
Resistance to Reality Warp as he can withstand Vector Prime's attack, which is capable of generating heat and cutting through the fabric of reality. (Transformers: Collector's Club #5 and #6)

I thought it claimed that Vector Prime could cut the fabric of reality and space-time
I mean the context is him cutting through reality, which allows him to dimension travel. Idk, I'm unsure if it's enough for reality warping

First one is likely referring to his Anti-matter physiology and it being able to destroy other
Yeah, but isn't his anti-matter quite special than normal? Since it is from the timeless void, which implies it can be similar to the void as a description

Yeah, but isn't his anti-matter quite special than normal? Since it is from the timeless void, which implies it can be similar to the void as a description
I mean, timeless void likely just means a world of complete nothingness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back