• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rama upgrade

Would snapping a bone be wall level tho? I'm not sure if it's above street level.

It doesn't appear that he actually does more than knock the door down, which isn't 9-B.

Legion350 said:
It doesn't appear that he actually does more than knock the door down, which isn't 9-B.
Why's that, did you see the door busting calc blog? Busting a door down is a frag I think.

if he busting door should be at least 9-c. And idk about surviving 2 storey fall but if he can fight ppl comparable should be fine i suppose?

Rama should just be 9-C. The door only broke at the bottom, and though it is an impressive feat, it's just an impressive 9-C feat.

Rama is currently at least street level where his feat is smashing a man's head into a concrete pillar causing it to crack, repeatedly.

That did not come from his attacks, feat that is can crack the pillar by smashing a man's head

It is an attack that uses human tools as an aid. Or by his power

Which now looks like rama will There is no evidence that he is at least street level

We may downgrade him. Or find new evidence

I am myself You are you said:
That did not come from his attacks, feat that is can crack the pillar by smashing a man's head
It is an attack that uses human tools as an aid. Or by his power

Which now looks like rama will There is no evidence that he is at least street level

We may downgrade him. Or find new evidence
But he also survive two storey fall onto a metal balcony which is at least street level durability.

Thank you for helping me find a video for me.

I checked done. His feat was wrong.

that is't feat 9-C but is 10-B to 10-A

He survived because he used a man as a cushion for the time he had fallen. make him survive from it. So we should downgrade to just be 9-C

I put the image on imgur.com, showing here. Post in this it will be cluttered. https://imgur.com/a/1sPmt2W

So is somebody willing to update the page?

Well, maybe somebody else can handle it.

Back