• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
Re Zero VS Jujutsu Kaisen

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-A
• Sukuna 2/3 Fingers is used
• Ram : 100 Tons
• Sukuna : 115 Tons; Varies with Cleave
• SBA
images

Ram : 11 (@SatellaTheWoE, @Arkenis, @MintyBoi1, @Zabazab, @VortechsTG, @TheHeavenlySword, @BadSystems, @SeijiSetto, @Reiner04, @Phoenks, @TheRustyOne)

Ryomen Sukuna : 5 (@CurrySenpai, @EldemadeDityjon, @speedster352, @Naitodesu, @NotoriouSoda)

Inconclusive : 1 (@Kazuma_kuwabara)

images

images

Last edited:
I am gonna end myself, what is this😭😭
To be optimistic here, Ram atleast outskills this mf and will consistently be above him because they both can copy each other's shit but god ******* dam all Sukuna needs to do is outlast her in this key.
But she could actually release her 4th shackle mid combat and instantly start soling him too
It depends on how broken Sukuna's regen truly is

Edit: Nvm, Ram takes this pretty easily

Last edited:
I am gonna end myself, what is this😭😭
To be optimistic here, Ram atleast outskills this mf and will consistently be above him because they both can copy each other's shit but god ******* dam all Sukuna needs to do is outlast her in this key.
But she could actually release her 4th shackle mid combat and instantly start soling him too
It depends on how broken Sukuna's regen truly is
How does Ram outskill Sukuna???????????

sukuna domain expansion gg? or Ram outskills gg?, i feel like sukuna has more chances thanks to his domain, which ram wont predict what it does since i doubt she has seen something similar

I think she can just cut his whole head with her wind magic
If he cant survive decapitation then Ram wins mid diff. She easily outskills, instantly goes for the head and cuts if off with a couple of well placed attacks and multiple wind cages around him

could sukuna dodge it? or nah, idk how that wind magic works
The normal wind attacks are dura neg and might be possible to dodge but Ram is a combat genius and can read her opponents better rhan if she was straight up reading their minds, basically knowing what they will do before they do themselves. Ley Batenkaitos got caught in her traps and attacks and no way is Sukuna superior to him.
Oh and she also has wind jails which have layered Invisibility and are unsensable by Ley who can sense mana, invisible attacks, has ESP in all categories, hostility, intents, etc. And she can spawn them anywhere she wants along with being thought based

Voting Ram Fra

I think she can just cut his whole head with her wind magic
90% sure Sukuna could most likely survive his head getting cut off even with 2/3 fingers.
genius intelligence and being describe has having godlike skills
That is… a bit too vague lol. Also there’s a difference between IQ and actual skill. Subaru saying someone’s godlike isn’t really that big of a deal and if someone uses that to quantify a character as being the most skilled person ever then I think you’re a bit crazy.

Regardless, Sukuna should be able to dodge or literally use… any of his other techniques and just kill Ram pretty easily. RCT is a pretty big wincon and let’s not forget that Domain Expansion.

Wouldn’t be too hard for him to pull a win, especially since Sukuna doesn’t play around too much.

Voting Sukuna

Regeneration and Healing (At least Mid; used Reverse Cursed Technique to regenerate a missing heart[7] and a hand.[4] Sukuna can survive and regenerate having his brain be destroyed in order to restore his burnt out Cursed Technique after a Domain Expansion.[8] Healed Megumi to keep him alive after he took a hit from Mahoraga[9])

Well here for the full information

i am voting for sukuna for the reason above, ram wind will work but sukuna can still just open his domain and regen, ram cant do nothing about that

90% sure Sukuna could most likely survive his head getting cut off even with 2/3 fingers.

That is… a bit too vague lol. Also there’s a difference between IQ and actual skill. Subaru saying someone’s godlike isn’t really that big of a deal and if someone uses that to quantify a character as being the most skilled person ever then I think you’re a bit crazy.

Regardless, Sukuna should be able to dodge or literally use… any of his other techniques and just kill Ram pretty easily.
Nope, She just uses her claravoyance and instantly knows everything he is going to do before he himself decides on it, dodges all his shit and either range stomps him or cqc him in which she is massiveky superior.
She can defeat Garfiel, who has never won against her even with an almost one shot gap between them in strength and he isnt a slouch either. He could deal with and defeat Elsa against who no attack will ever work twice even if its danmaku
They also all massively upscale from an untrained Emilia (who btw even after training is massively below them in skill) who could precog a danmaku attack and dodge it with ease just by sensing their intent alone

Last edited:
Nope, She just uses her claravoyance and instantly knows everything he is going to do before he himself decides on it, dodges all his shit and either range stomps him or cqc him in which she is massiveky superior.
She can defeat, who Garfiel has never won against her even with an almost one shot gap between them in strength
her claravoyane works like that? Clairvoyance (Can see what bugs, animals and other living things on her wavelength are seeing[4]), i dont think she will know what he gonna do

She can defeat, who Garfiel has never won against her even with an almost one shot gap between them in strength
Satella… the entire point of Sukuna’s domain is a barrage of slashes that have a sure hit effect. If she gets caught in it she is DEAD.

Her range is only tens of meters max with magic, Sukuna’s Domain goes up to 200 and can be deployed quite easily.

This battle is really just a matter of Sukuna going “how fast do I wanna kill her.”

Won’t really matter if he uses his DE
He doesn't often do that in this key otherwise to show off to a finger bearer so I doubt he'll do that here.

Sukuna can survive and regenerate having his brain be destroyed in order to restore his burnt out Cursed Technique after a Domain Expansion.[8] Healed Megumi to keep him alive after he took a hit from Mahoraga[9])
This is for his 15f self not 2/3. The brain part is also misleading, he doesn't destroy his brain, only a part of it.

Also, even if she tries to outrange him Sukuna can just keep using Cleave and Dismantle on her. His range matches her max range with magic meaning that’s not really a viable option. And those techniques don’t really have a lot of travel time iirc

Satella… the entire point of Sukuna’s domain is a barrage of slashes that have a sure hit effect. If she gets caught in it she is DEAD.

Her range is only tens of meters max with magic, Sukuna’s Domain goes up to 200 and can be deployed quite easily.

This battle is really just a matter of Sukuna going “how fast do I wanna kill her.”
She can in fact move out of his range or even better just trap him in a wind jail wheŕe moving at all will cause him damage, and then cut off his hands before he pulls that shit.
Also whats the starting distance?

Also, even if she tries to outrange him Sukuna can just keep using Cleave and Dismantle on her. His range matches her max range with magic meaning that’s not really a viable option. And those techniques don’t really have a lot of travel time iirc
Ram's attacks spawn on their target. So hers is still gonna be much faster along with her being able to precog and dodge

Oh and she also has wind jails which have layered Invisibility and are unsensable by Ley who can sense mana, invisible attacks, has ESP in all categories, hostility, intents, etc. And she can spawn them anywhere she wants along with being thought based
Can this be spammed?

She can in fact move out of his range or even better just trap him in a wind jail wheŕe moving at all will cause him damage, and then cut off his hands before he pulls that shit.
What? The profiles disagree. They have the same range for both of their non melee based attacks. If she moves out of her range then neither of them can do anything.

Yes
Batenkaitos was running away and she just put multiple of them in the hallway which cut him to pieces
that doesn’t really sound like “spam persay” also you’re acting like Sukuna just stands there and does nothing.

What? The profiles disagree. They have the same range for both of their non melee based attacks. If she moves out of her range then neither of them can do anything.
If she needs to avoid his DE then she just needs to move out of his range is what i am saying.
Btw Ram level characters can easily dodge Homing attacks

What’s his range then with the DE cause damn that profile needs some more clarifications (although pretty much every JJK profile needs reworks)
I'd say at most several meters.

Another thing is that having good regen will allow you to survive the domain like we see Gojo do and since she's on his level her mid-low regen which is fast should be able to keep up with his domain. The center of the domain is also the shrine so if she can deduce that she can run away.

What’s his range then with the DE cause damn that profile needs some more clarifications (although pretty much every JJK profile needs reworks)
i rewatched the first time DE is used, i think should be tens of meters like his cleave, but unsure, since he used it super close to the finger bearer

I'd say at most several meters.

Another thing is that having good regen will allow you to survive the domain like we see Gojo do and since she's on his level her mid-low regen which is fast should be able to keep up with his domain. The center of the domain is also the shrine so if she can deduce that she can run away.
arent domains also invisible for ram? or am getting something wrong

arent domains also invisible for ram? or am getting something wrong
If she can't see different spectrums of light then yeah. Though she really doesn't need to, since she has
Extrasensory Perception (Demons have a 6th sense[6] that differs from the other five, which makes them acutely sensitive to changes in the forest and mountains. Knights can sense hostility[6]. Has a sharp intuition which lets her discern what people are thinking[7]. Knights can sense[8] the presences of others)

She'd sense it pretty easily

Back