• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ralsei is a sussy baka

Maybe the Impostor needs his cybernetics.

Unless the homefield advantage helps already.
Yeah I don’t see the problem with giving the Imposter his cybernetics to at least even the odds up a little bit in terms of AP.

Assuming that we give the imposter his cybernetics, their main advantage is hiding in vents and ranging Ralsei out with its laser, gun, and it’s spiky tongue. However I don’t think it will be enough against Ralsei’s AP advantage, healing, sleep manip, and possibly social influencing if that will work. Ralsei could simply put Impasta to sleep and pacify him gg, which is in-character for him to do since he usually wants a more pacifist approach in battles.

All in all, Ralsei takes this 9/10 with the only thing that could possibly hold him back is his pacifist nature. But even then, it would just prone him to use a sleeping spell and pacify. I’m voting Ralsei.

The_Almighty_Wholesome said:
Assuming that we give the imposter his cybernetics, their main advantage is hiding in vents and ranging Ralsei out with its laser, gun, and it’s spiky tongue.
Ralsei's normal range is the same rank as an Impostor laser, and is higher than the Impostor's tongue.

However I don’t think it will be enough against Ralsei’s AP advantage, healing, sleep manip, and possibly social influencing if that will work. Ralsei could simply put Impasta to sleep and pacify him gg, which is in-character for him to do since he usually wants a more pacifist approach in battles.
At the same time, all the Impostor has to do is do the Reactor Meltdown Sabotage then hide in the ventilations, and Ralsei's screwed. Ralsei does not resist radiations, Reactor Meltdown requires two characters to solve, and there is no outside help allowed.

All in all, Ralsei takes this 9/10 with the only thing that could possibly hold him back is his pacifist nature. But even then, it would just prone him to use a sleeping spell and pacify. I’m voting Ralsei.
I think it's 5/10 depending on if the Impostor wants to fight directly or if the Impostor wants to strategically defeat Ralsei through different means than melee. I vote inconclusive.

Also, I presume The Skeld takes place in the Light World, meaning Ralsei would just be a plushie or something like that, so make sure to make the battle conditions have something to prevent that from happening.

Also, I presume The Skeld takes place in the Light World, meaning Ralsei would just be a plushie or something like that, so make sure to make the battle conditions have something to prevent that from happening.
I'm not sure that applies actually, we have Persona characters able to fight outside of the Metaverse, for example.

I'm not sure that applies actually, we have Persona characters able to fight outside of the Metaverse, for example.
Characters have been able to bring Personas outside of the Metaverse before, but I guess maybe these battle forums aren't like that. Anyway, I suppose this minor detail isn't too important, so never mind.

Ralsei's normal range is the same rank as an Impostor laser, and is higher than the Impostor's tongue.

At the same time, all the Impostor has to do is do the Reactor Meltdown Sabotage then hide in the ventilations, and Ralsei's screwed. Ralsei does not resist radiations, Reactor Meltdown requires two characters to solve, and there is no outside help allowed.

I think it's 5/10 depending on if the Impostor wants to fight directly or if the Impostor wants to strategically defeat Ralsei through different means than melee. I vote inconclusive.
Yeah I agree with you, but doesn’t the imposter usually try to go for the kill when it’s only him and one other crew mate? The round of Among Us ends when it’s only two people which infers that the imposter kills the last crew mate. And it wouldn’t make a lot of sense if he wanted to sabotage unless there were more than one person. So wouldn’t the imposter want to go into melee combat? If not than I’ll probably vote incon. Also sorry for getting the range wrong, that’s my bad!

Yeah I agree with you, but doesn’t the imposter usually try to go for the kill when it’s only him and one other crew mate? The round of Among Us ends when it’s only two people which infers that the imposter kills the last crew mate. And it wouldn’t make a lot of sense if he wanted to sabotage unless there were more than one person. So wouldn’t the imposter want to go into melee combat? If not than I’ll probably vote incon.
I'm pretty sure the game ends as a win for the Impostor when there is only one Crewmate left just because that means the Crewmate is put in a position where they nearly can't do anything to win. There is no point in letting the game drag on by making the player as the Impostor actually have to kill the Crewmate in gameplay with no strategy required, so the game just ends with the results being ambiguous aside from the winner. I can imagine that the simple way for the Impostor to win at that point would be to simply kill the Crewmate physically, but we can't know for sure. What if the Impostor is spiteful and wants the whole ship to go down with the last Crewmate? After all, Crewmates win if they do all tasks regardless of if Impostors were gotten rid of.
Remember that Ralsei doesn't always do something to make the opponent tired into doing Pacify either. I only remember that being done very few times. Ralsei could very well attempt to talk to the Impostor normally, giving it time to do something. Considering Ralsei struggled to compliment Head Hathy, I think he will struggle to compliment a character shapeshifted to look like him. (Debaters might be visualizing the Impostor as a Red astronaut from Among Us or something like that, but if there are no Crewmates then the Impostor has no reason to look like them.) Of course, either of them could just fight physically which makes Ralsei win more times than not, but the Impostor is more violent and Ralsei relies on Kris for dodging. Sure Ralsei is comparable for doing something like dodging a scythe from Jevil before that battle, but the skill of dodging danmaku is all Kris'. The player controls the red soul of Kris during Deltarune and Ralsei said the fate of the world depends on and if it gets hit, Kris and their friends can take damage.
There are no standard tactics for the Impostor (aside from shapeshifting before the battle), and any method of offense is a viable strategy, so that's a reason why I wrote that this match would be a 5/10 win for each opponent. There were other factors, and I elaborated on them in this message now.

An additional point is that Impostors are said to also use Sabotages to confuse the crew in Among Us, so it's not just an attempt to kill everyone all at once. It can be used as a diversion in-character, which doesn't necessarily need to be done against multiple characters if the Impostor can conclude that Ralsei can defend himself. Even if the Impostor tries to do physical combat, while Ralsei would probably win in some circumstances due to power and abilities, in other circumstances such as Ralsei being under pressure due to a Sabotage, Ralsei attempting to fix the Sabotage, or Ralsei fighting the Impostor reluctantly instead of willingly, there are many reason to believe that the fight to end in either of these characters winning.

Back