• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raizel's Blood Phoenix

Alakabamm said:
OK, finally commenting on this, I looked back through Noblesse and saw that all the country level shenanigans are calculated from light blasts, whereas this one is not. So it's a no go simply because it doesn't represent the curvature of the earth (the panel beforehand would).
Also, I don't think I agree with the sensor calc. M-21 was laughing right as Raizel arrived and he clearly doesn't have chuckles rated in microseconds. I'd accept a second for the timeframe but those links are beyond what I think is possible.

Plus, they had the conversation about the sensor before he arrived as well.
Idk man tao says in the next chapter that the sensor was activated after raizel arrived there could it be that raizel was already there when they were talking about the sensor and they didnt notice him?

If they didn't notice him until after the conversation and the sensor went off at the beginning of the conversation how could Tao possibly deduce that?

Alakabamm said:
If they didn't notice him until after the conversation and the sensor went off at the beginning of the conversation how could Tao possibly deduce that?
Hmm you are right but its weird he would say the sensor went off after he reach there though

I have looked over the chapters multiple times and what tao says doesnt make any sense.In chapter 132 tao said said something has activated the sensor he set up and then the next chapter he says the sensor was activated after raizel arrived there.But he was clearly looking at the sensor before, the only explanation is that they didnt noticed raizel was there but if thats the case how would he know the sensor was activated after raizel arrived in the first place? He has no basis to conjucture that raizel arrived before the sensor was activated.Ok the sensor cant be used to gauge raizels speed the only thing that could be used is that raizel arrived quicker to a distance that would take the members of d-5 15-20 minutes.But even then though the members of d-5 are supersonic yet it would take them that long which would mean the distance is as basilisk said 336 km.We know the union building extends under ground but 336 km though idk.Is there a reason why it cant go that far down? Given the unions technological prowess of creating beings that can handle nobles is it far fetched? I have no idea here this feat should probably be scrapped.

Alakabamm said:
yes it can't go that far really, even 50km is frankly ridiculous.
Yea i agree this feat should be scrapped too many contradictions arr whats with all these contradictions man.The only way this feat could work is if they meant it would take 15 minutes by elevator and as the average elevator goes about 5 mph which would make it about 1 miles distances from the entrance and frankly isnt that impressive it would only be like mach 4 for raizel if we used a sec as a time frame.

yea multi continent was too high, but in the scan that shows the full planet we saw the red light of Rai covers at least small country+ area and he did vaporize the ground so country+ to large country seems fair.

M11UTD said:
yea multi continent was too high, but in the scan that shows the full planet we saw the red light of Rai covers at least small country+ area and he did vaporize the ground so country+ to large country seems fair.
The attack was indeed visable from space and covered a large area and from that blast you would think it would leave a large crater but it didnt as not only was the country still there after the attack the city the fight took place in was also still there.Hmm idk maybe we can calc the explosion from space but then again it didnt do any large damage maybe what should be calc is how much energy it would take to light up the entire country like raizel did but it will probably not be that impressive.

well we don't know how big is the city :/, and Rai showed that he's capable of destroying anything under his blood field so nothing suggest the feat was anything less than a country level imo.

M11UTD said:
You need a calc to justify that

Didn't Kkopoios already did a calc on the Blood Phoenix feat? I thought it ended up at country level or something when measuring the fireball radius?

Crazystarf said:
Didn't Kkopoios already did a calc on the Blood Phoenix feat? I thought it ended up at country level or something when measuring the fireball radius?
That was a different feat for rael and regis it wasnt for raizel and it came out to be small country level

Back