• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An unstoppable force meets an immovable object

The Invincible Noblesse vs the Unkillable Vampire

Speed is equalized, both are in-character, but intending to kill

Victory through death

Alucard vs battle raizel
Alucard vs battle

Pretty sure this is a mismatch, Alucard with millions of souls was 7-B via environmental destruction of said souls, but post-schrodinger, he only has that one soul. That said..

1. Alucard cannot effectively harm Raizel in any of his forms, especially since Raizel can just fly above his army of souls in his level 0.

2. Raizel cannot put down Alucard with his insane regen (especially post-schrodinger).

Oh god, I did not consider that.

I figured Raizel's superior attacks and durability would match up well with Alucard's soul regen and stamina advantage.

Is this just a stomp, then?

Well Alucard's regen would keep him there all day in his 7-B key unless Raizel could vaporize him (which given the giant AP gap is very possible), though Alucard can't harm him at all, with low-godly regen Raizel might as well go home.

I won't say it's a stomp but the match just doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back