• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Six vs 007 (1-0-0)

But... it's probably not the match-up you think it is

If we're being honest, this man can take a breather

So instead how about this

Bandit vs 006

30 seconds of prep time

Takes place in Russia

Zippity Zap: 2

006: 0

Inconclusive: 0

expected Zippity Zap to be Clash

So Alex is > Bond minorly and lacks pretty much any abilities, and is countered by ingenuity, something Bandit is sorta known for. AP wise I don't know how he looks since none of them have calcs linked.

Where exactly in Russia? Like a city, or just out in the tundra, or...?

Ok so he's

Better than Bond slightly physically and fighting skill

Worse than Nond slightly in creativity and ingenuity

Note it's slightly in both categories and they're pretty much dead even.

So while he has slightly less than Bond in terms of ingenuity and creativity, he's still very very good at it. I mean he's got the better of Bond with this before, it's just Bond ends up beating him by fooling him and kicking him off a platform.

AP Wise he scales somewhat to Jaws if you recall in the brackets. He's about 10-15x baseline if I recall correctly. Yeah he scales to [[1]]

I was thinking like Moscow so yeah a city

...Nond?

Anyways if they scale to that at minimum Bandit has about a 10x AP advantage as well as various abilities. Skill is debatable who outclasses (Bandit being a member of a task force made up of the most skilled operatives in the world, and Alec being comparable to one of the most skilled agents in the world).

I hand it to Bandit. Even 30 second prep could allow decent victory conditions since Bandit was able to fend off attacking bikers with nothing more than a car battery and a bit of prep time (hence his device).

Bond Hahahaha whoops

That's actually a very cool feat, but yeah bikers are nothing to 006 either. This is the same person whose better than Bond whose beaten countless trained soldiers/assassins/ninjas with basically nothing

I more meant his prep time is pretty good, Bandit's better feats are basically taking out other operatives of Rainbow

Hmmmm this is actually really close. Because 006 was beating Bond in their fight and Bond and RB6 ops are pretty even as we established in the Cav vs Bond match.

fair

but the main issue

is Bandit has prep time

and AP

Caveira can't do much with prep compared to Bandy-boy, she can open walls but not much else- she's a mobile operator

Bandit is very much supposed to yeeteth people from safe positions

Holy shit ok yeah definitely an AP advantage can't debate you there. Fair enough

So Bandit holds an AP advantage

However I'd argue 006 is a better shot and I've also noticed Bandit doesn't have stealth mastery like 006 does. How would Bandit survive getting a bullet to the back of the head without him even knowing someone was there? Because I doubt this would end up in a fist fight regardless, it would be whoever shots the other down first

Edit: My bad I missed it

Bandit doesn't have the same stealth as Cav, granted, but his character sorta doesn't revolve around it so much as camping up somewhere and preparing. And... frankly, the bullet to the back of the head requires getting into Bandit's place (which is sorta what he specializes in preventing) and at that AP Bandit isn't gonna instant die from it.

My vote for Bandy stands. This guy is a loooooot less versatile than Bond and, while in comparison to Bond he can rely on being a bit stronger, that is bunk as all hell against R6.

Back