• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elves' Invasion Arc Asta, speed equal, 50 meters apart, in the Black Bull house.

Raikou: 9​
anime-girls-anime-fate-grand-order-minamoto-no-yorimitsu-fate-yoshi55level-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

vs

Asta: 5​
thumb2-asta-manga-black-clover-darkness-battle.jpg

Last edited:
Well given that Servants use mana, and especially in this case with Raikou's Mana Burst, how would she get around Asta's Anti-Magic? Both start with close quarters combat from what I see.

Well given that Servants use mana, and especially in this case with Raikou's Mana Burst, how would she get around Asta's Anti-Magic? Both start with close quarters combat from what I see.
with the MR crt who is in progress, she should get resistance to power null (she already have this with MR but it will finally added in servant physiology)

Now the question is: Does Asta Power null bypassed the resistance of it in the series?

Then again Asta still have that anti-demon traits and Raikou had that trait

Sorry, but I’m not the most familiar on what Raikou can do, so I’ll wait before giving an opinion.

goddamnit, bypassing and layers are so cringe.
iirc nasuverse wise stronger/higher tier magic is required to bypass a certain rank of a servant.

but in black clover asta magic power null is a certain in his series
or i atleast dont ever recall an opponent/villain overpowering asta's magic null with sheer/greater magic.

how they correspond you decide.

starts in melee raikou should have the skill advantage but asta has accelerated development, RPL? and analytical prediction.
yea ill be back when this thread develops abit

goddamnit, bypassing and layers are so cringe.
iirc nasuverse wise stronger/higher tier magic is required to bypass a certain rank of a servant.

but in black clover asta magic power null is a certain in his series
or i atleast dont ever recall an opponent/villain overpowering asta's magic null with sheer/greater magic.

how they correspond you decide.

starts in melee raikou should have the skill advantage but asta has accelerated development, RPL? and analytical prediction.
yea ill be back when this thread develops abit
Do we know how old the sword of Asta is?

doesn't she mostly amp herself with mana, shes not like a spellcaster so i don't think it matters much

doesn't she mostly amp herself with mana, shes not like a spellcaster so i don't think it matters much
Her mana burst is not obligatory imbued with indra lightning it's what i mean (and that he can counter the other NP)

he can counter the other NP
lel he probably does
im not sure your aware how asta power null works its contact with him or his swords/anti magic.
firing magic at him gets nulled but amping your stats with mana is ok

lel he probably does
im not sure your aware how asta power null works its contact with him or his swords/anti magic.
firing magic at him gets nulled but amping your stats with mana is ok
I mean her NP use indra lighting he can't power null that because authority resistance of the lightning, but he can power null the rest because they are just normal mana based power

reading about it on the typemoon wiki seems like she has the experience gap and copying a style doesnt necessary mean skill level also musashi respects her skill

i didnt finish fgo so more informed people could tell you who she fought with

I mean, Izou can also copy styles of others with only a glance and even so he isn't considered of the high level skill servants (though he have talent), young Li skill stomped him for example, so that shouldn't be a problem to Raikou who even Musashi think is crazy skilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back