• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-speed equal
-30 meters from each other
-endgame MGRR raiden vs Ascension Kratos
Kratos.png

Reiden4render.webp

Raiden-1
Kratos-5
Incon-3

Last edited:
I dunno it says he is FTL as well
What?wait hold.
"At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can react to, block, roll away from and parry attacks from the Lightning Sirens, who can create lightning bolts[1]. Is capable of channeling the lightning of Olympus itself through his blades via the Lightning of Zeus[1] as well as summon them from the clouds directly through sufficiently enough rage[1], and viewed even his own lightning bolts granted to him by Zeus's Fury, in slow-motion[42]), likely FTL (Word of God confirms Kratos would be superior to the Redeemed warriors even with the Essence of Hyperion, which is stated to let the user move at the speed of light[1])"

I'ts says likely.How tf does that work then? Do we use the MHS or FTl speed?

I dunno it says he is FTL as well
The only reason he has "Likely FTL" alongside his MHS+ rating despite said MHS+ rating being utterly casual, was because back when the upgrades took place people were skeptical and still are skeptical of said FTL rating via WoG despite nothing contradicting it in the series and further cementing Kratos's superiority to Castor and Pollux who are in turn even swifter than the Redeemed Warriors even without the Amulet of Uroboros involved as per the artbooks.

What?wait hold.
"At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can react to, block, roll away from and parry attacks from the Lightning Sirens, who can create lightning bolts[1]. Is capable of channeling the lightning of Olympus itself through his blades via the Lightning of Zeus[1] as well as summon them from the clouds directly through sufficiently enough rage[1], and viewed even his own lightning bolts granted to him by Zeus's Fury, in slow-motion[42]), likely FTL (Word of God confirms Kratos would be superior to the Redeemed warriors even with the Essence of Hyperion, which is stated to let the user move at the speed of light[1])"

I'ts says likely.How tf does that work then? Do we use the MHS or FTl speed?
IDK, you tell me, but both of them are for Demigod Kratos's base stats.

Tou should make a CTR then to remove MHS and just make Kratos normally FTL, there is no reason for him to not be.
Can't yet, it's not part of the upcoming CRT, and it would cause too much chaos, plus it would need to be debated with the GoW experts first before any action can be taken. People still hold a grudge against God of War's ratings to this day because of idiotic reasons that have since been debunked time and time again.

Well if this match is going to get removed eventually because of that then the thread should be closed

Can't yet, it's not part of the upcoming CRT, and it would cause too much chaos, plus it would need to be debated with the GoW experts first before any action can be taken. People still hold a grudge against God of War's ratings to this day because of idiotic reasons that have since been debunked time and time again.
Will gow CRT be upgrade or downgrade?

You know what i gonna just choose MHS kratos to equalize speed, it still seems fair.Bump

I'm mean even if Krai gets upgraded to 5-A, ap doesn't really matter in this fight.

Unequalizing speed makes the fights stomps.

MHS+ side, Raiden would blitz with FTL Ripper Mode (He sees EMPs in slow-mo only in Ripper Mode), FTL side, Kratos would blitz because he scales above another FTL character in base mode and his Rage Boost alone will cause him to scale beyond that.

Also I realized something @KLOL506 . Since we merged all versions of demigod Kratos... many of his attributes represent a mini timeline which show how Kratos progresses in his stats and abilities.
MHS+, likely FTL is for Ascension Kratos....while Kratos by the time of Chains of Olympus scales above Light of Dawn which is bare minimum FTL.
So uh.... MHS+ for Kratos isn't even applicable for versus sake.

Don't believe it's a stomp, but I do believe kratos is too versatile here, along with the rage and amp comments made by KLOL im voting kratos.

Back