• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden Shogun vs. Rose Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Both are 6-C, Rose is using her second key
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Standard equipment is given
  • Battle takes place in front of the Statue of Eternity
  • Rose is Bloodlusted
Rose:

Raiden:

Last edited:
From what I can see, Raiden has an AP advantage of more than 8x, which is basically a one-shot

That wasn't indicated on the page so I didn't know that, so I guess we have a fight back on our hands

Text book definition of a Musuo no Hitotachi GG, seems fair if you're able to restrict it, but with it Raiden dumpsters Rose.

isn't bubble durability like very high

or is that only for Steven. since Steven bubble durability is like high 6-A

isn't bubble durability like very high

or is that only for Steven. since Steven bubble durability is like high 6-A
I think that durability rating was revised since there is no High 6-A rating in the durability section unlike the last time I looked there on Rose's profile.

better get a knowledgeable SU supporter then. but yeah if her bubble or shield is still high 6-A, MNT doesn't need to be restricted

either way. Rose still has a wincon of BFR since she is bloodlusted, regeneration also would also make her last longer.
I'm aware about Ei being able to project her presence from the plane but I'm not sure if that one applies to Raiden as well and if she can escape bfr or resist it

edit: I did some checking but the recent CRT just downgraded her to 6-C from high 6-A tier because that rating came from lapis so the high 6-A bubble still exist i think

better get a knowledgeable SU supporter then. but yeah if her bubble or shield is still high 6-A, MNT doesn't need to be restricted

either way. Rose still has a wincon of BFR since she is bloodlusted, regeneration also would also make her last longer.
I'm aware about Ei being able to project her presence from the plane but I'm not sure if that one applies to Raiden as well and if she can escape bfr or resist it

edit: I did some checking but the recent CRT just downgraded her to 6-C from high 6-A tier because that rating came from lapis so the high 6-A bubble still exist i think
Rose doesn't have any High 6-A rating on her profile right now though.

Lapis one no longer scales to anyone because its environmental destruction

Steven high 6-A is from Cluster and Warship now

Well I guess, assuming Rose has the shield, at least it makes this fair but Raiden still has Spatial Manip

So, why doesn't Rose profile mention anything about High 6-A when she scales to Steven who has that rating?
Because Steven Universe profiles are a mess and the users that made them don't understand the scaling of the verse at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back