• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden HF blade

Would Raiden' HF blade work on goku

Durability Negation through Vibration Manipulation and Quantum Manipulation with High-Frequency blade (HF weapons vibrate extremely fast, allowing them to disrupt atoms with ease by shrinking their electron clouds. HF weapons can also cause changes to their blades particles at a quantum level, as well as cause quantum decoherence in the plank scale)

Edit: What Tier a weapon like this would just stop working because there's gotta be a limit that isn't totally Resistance Based?

Last edited:
A better question is asking what Tier a weapon like this would just stop working because there's gotta be a limit that isn't totally Resistance Based.

A better question is asking what Tier a weapon like this would just stop working because there's gotta be a limit that isn't totally Resistance Based.
Didn't think of that i was playing a game that includes goku and remembered the hf blade and then made the question but basically this

4D I'd think.
Or more like, whenever the foe stops being made of atoms and molecules.

What do you mean? HF Blades resist HF Blades.

Wait all blades in MGRR are HF blades?
most, some are things made to resist it (Armstrong nanomachine Son) or by default counter it to a certain extent, metal gear's blades cannot be cut if hit where they has it's edges sharps due to their nature but you can cut everything else that makes up the sword

I'm actually not sure, it was pointed out that Armstrong doing it basically broke modern physics and that it shouldn't be possible.

If Goku tried to apply pressure onto the blade with his hands, I'm almost positive he'd just lose his fingers.

I'm actually not sure, it was pointed out that Armstrong doing it basically broke modern physics and that it shouldn't be possible.

If Goku tried to apply pressure onto the blade with his hands, I'm almost positive he'd just lose his fingers.
Yeah he probably would, but I'm talking about his aura destroying the blade

Back