• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RahXephon Revisions

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So the profiles for rahxephon are a mess, Ayato Kamina has no justification for being island level, his lifting strength is also wrong, but his 2nd key is the most problematic, for starters he shouldn't be tier 2, the link to the scans on his profile aren't working but i am pretty sure these are the scans in question:

Rahxephons
Rahxephons 1

Rahxephons 2

The justification for Ayato being 2-C is "The two RahXephons are gods substantiated by time that govern numerous universes and are capable of merging parallel worlds", nothing was said about them governing numerous universes, just that they are wanderers of numerous worlds, being substantiated by time seems vague to me as i am not even sure what that means when substantiate means to give evidence for something, which would mean the RahXephons are gods given evidence for by time? Seems like a vague/meaningless statement to me.

It is stated that they stabalize and harmonize worlds, but i am inclined to beleive worlds in this context refers to planets, and not universe, because ayato has no universal or low-multiversal feats, his displayed feats aren't anywhere near universal much less low-multiversal when he created a new "world", he only affected a planet:

Ayato planet

Also ayato has never displayed nigh-omnipresence nor is he nigh omniscient, he isn't acausal either. He should only be planet level, with unknown speed in his 2nd key since he didn't display any speed feats. As for his first key i am not sure where to place him in terms of ap, i already requested 2 things calc, those feats were ayato clearing a snowstorm over an island, and Elvy Hadhiyat destroying an island and creating a massive explosion, his and her tier and depends on those feats being calc. No one has calc them yet though.

Ayato's speed however should be upgraded to high hypersonic attack speed since he fired an arrow which hit a mu in orbit and it reached pretty much instantaneously, i think that's warrants a slightly higher rating for his attack speed than just hypersonic+. One final thing, elvy's 2nd key shouldn't be High 8-C, she has no feats of that, as for her being High 7-A, that again depends on the results of the calcs, if somebody decides to calc them.

WHAT??!! Rahxephon!!!? Exist in VSBW!!!?

LnwLD
Really? Really!!!? Oh **** yeah!!! **** yeah!! **** yeah!! Fu-bghthrhhghthght.....

Anyway,i agree with this revision!

We just need someone to calc the snowstorm feat and the island feat, if no one calcs it just gonna have to put them at unknown i guess, wouldn't want to pester anyone to calc stuff for me.

I'm not sure whether i'm late or not

https://imgur.com/kF8tEgP

https://imgur.com/7m5p7YD

^ World seems to be treated as Universe. Given the fact there exists a world where Haruka doesn't exist

Also backed up by the "Wanderers of numerous worlds" statement

Also regarding Ayato only effecting a Planet. You forgot the rest of the scene

http://ww5.*************/watch/rahxephon-episode-26-final/

^ (Starts at 19:03)

Ayato supposedly rewrote the universe itself to make Orin his biological daughter

Still incredibly vague, ayato's "world" creation/warping only covers a single planet in an egg like structure, which then cracks giving birth to the new world beneath it, i don't see the evidence of any universal power here.

And haruka not existing in one world or the other doesn't really prove anything.

I think that the egg imagery is being taken too literally. World-eggs are common motifs in mythologies and philosophy but that doesn't mean the concepts are consigned to single planets.

Open to both conclusions just need more hard evidence either way.

That's likely symbolism given the show. The fact Orin in literally his son implies he rewrote time (or atleast the events) to make this happen. In addition the fact he did this also implies the range was atleast Universal given Orin exists in another world

It kinda does. This implies there is a world where Haruka doesn't exist at all, indicating that Alternate Universes exist as if there was a singular world then Haruka would just exist and there wouldn't even be an idea of her not existing

Going by onscreen shown feats, he is planet level, the statements however are open to interpretation imo.

Plus now that i think about it, ayato is a glass canon, since i remember Mamoru who is nowhere planet or universal level hurting him, and Ayato creates new worlds by singing, he should probably only be that high via reality warping.

The statements kinda lean on my side of the argument. The fact there exists "Worlds" where haruka doesn't exist kinda supports the notion that these are worlds as commonly Parallel Universes dictate there are alternate universes where you don't exist at all

I can agree to that, but still wouldn't make him 2-C since he only wonders worlds, just gives him some universal travelling abilities, and he only stabilized a single world, still i think ultimately it should count as reality warping and not part of his normal capabilities since it's done by a special ability, and he gets hurt by fodder, in comparison to himself if he was indeed a Low-Multiversal/Universal+ entity.

Edit: He seemed to absorb quon in order to create the world, so it's like ayato+quon=world warping, so my previous argument about being hurt wouldn't apply i guess.

Back