• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragyo Kiryuin vs Frankenstein (Noblesse)

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Frankenstein in his first High 7-A key, Ryuko in her at least 7-A, likely higher key Ragyo in her base form.

Been wanting opponents for him since he got the upgrades and while I reckon he's got the soul hax / resistances to dance with most of the LDO, he's a key higher than them so...

Here's someone else.

Team Mom

Worst Mom Ever

Speed equalised

I mean

Ryuko was canonically overpowered by and oneshot by a High 7-A several times in her series...

Oh yeah, what's worst mom's name again?

But she's High 7-A for oneshoting someone almost into High 7-A (Ryuko), which is different to being pretty much baseline High 7-A (which is what I'm assuming seeing as Frank doesn't have a calc)

Ragyō Kiryüi

Ragyo is High 7-A for being able to fight both Ryuko and Satsuki, who are nearly High 7-A in their own right, at the same time so casually that she wasnt even paying attention to them and had her eyes closed. She then proceeded to oneshot both of them as soon as she got serious and has done so to them multiple times throughout the series.

Ok, so it's not so much that "Ryuko got one shot because Ragyo was High 7-A" as "Ragyo is High 7-A because she one-shot Ryuko"

So someone like Frankenstein who is pretty much baseline due to not having a calc shouldn't be able to casually oneshot like Ragyo did.

Seeing as Frankenstein is described in his profile as being stronger than someone who is baseline, he should be around Ragyo's level

This reminds i need to get back into noblesse, like 70 chapters behind.

Heard some promising stuff like rai deflecting lasers from outer space which would result in some speed upgrades, plus there is that one ignored feat of yuri vaporizing buildings which should yield town level results.

Will get back in due time, gotta focus on my upcoming exams.

Yeah Rai got multi-kilometre range TK for ripping apart satellies.

In what are apparently rather large explosions.

Noblesse Satellite boom

@Weekly and Dargo, I don't think his hax is actually that bad here.

> Pain manip -> she withstood ripping off her own skin

> Absorption / Soul Manip -> he'd need to impale her with the actual spear he is holding, the basic spikes aren't enough.

> Offensive telepathy that he's never used in combat -> she resists fairly heavily.

I think that's all the hax he has.

Absorption (can absorb enemies with the Dark Spear, the Spear constantly absorbs the life energy of everything around it)

Exposure to his aura reopens healed wounds

Regenerationn Negation (his attacks slow the healing of his victims)

Reactive Power Level Negation (Gradeus could not gain any power from injuries inflicted by Frankenstein)

Hmm...

Ohhh yeah forgot that tadbit about absorbing life around it. Also reopening wounds.

Regen and reactive power level negation I would argue is not hax but anti-hax.

MINDHAX

Is what I would say if not for the fact that a hole blown open in her chest would probably be a bit inconvient when you're trying to stitch someone, especially when Regen gets slowed

Ragyo has actually been able to move and talk while her head has been cut off and being cut to pieces

Hell Ragyo has been able to move and talk without issue after ripping her own heart out

Back