• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Two of my favorite characters fight.

Digimon vs Xenoblade

Unique Warrior vs Aegis Driver

-Speed Equal

-Both Low 2-C

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

RagnaLordmo: 0

Rex: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ranga Lordmon
XC2-Rex-Artwork

Anything is fair game honestly. Although Mithra's Foresight may help him here.

Based on the key structuring it seems this version of Rex doesn't have access to Artifice Siren, which was going to be part of what I discussed. I'll have to go through again and see what else they each can do.

RagnaLordmon can attack Rex's mind and soul, but Rex has the ability to null one of his reactions, surpass his defenses, and make his cells destroy themselves from the inside out so just mind/soul punching isn't enough for a massive advantage here. Foresight is going to be incredibly useful in this fight, and his stat conditions are very good here.

I'm honestly not sure at the moment. If Rex does still have Artifice Siren that's another advantage for him, but I'm not certain it's enough. RagnaLordmon does have supposedly unpredictable attacks which should let him get a few hits in, and his defenses are also quite powerful. If RagnaLordmon leads with his strongest skill, which should also cut through barriers as per Durandamon's abilities, then I'd bet on him winning, but I can't tell for sure what'll happen here.

Yeah, that's part of why this is so tough to figure out. At first I thought that Rex's abilities would be enough to bypass his defenses and win, but his attack nulling and attacks described as nigh impossible to avoid are really making it harder to choose one. I'm also not entirely sure how Rex acts in a fight, and him being from a game may make that slightly harder to determine.

Back