• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
while precog is nulled in many ways ken still has many ways to incap ragna tbf

Right, like the pressure point. But then again the range Ragna have is insane tho as Kagamine bring before, imma wait for the other.

Kenshiro dodges with instinctive reaction before using his pressure points to launch ranged attacks.

Ragna completely lacks solid ranged attacks with good AoE

Fear Hax, doesn't effect Ken as his willpower actually nulls fear, see Raioh

Perception is an issue how so? I don't know how good it is

Perception made Litchi's sensors to go blank. She was falling in dark pit of darkness.

6-B feat definitely needs a recalc. It's cylinder explosion so KE can be used for it.

Okay, so after looking this over, I'm thinking this is leaning more towards Kenshiro, but with some difficulty. Granted, I don't know much about BlazBlue, but I'll try to explain myself well.

While Ken loses his precog in this fight, he still has instinctive reaction, so it'll be difficult for Ragna to land a hit on him. Not impossible, but difficult.

Because of how Hokuto Shinken works, Kenshiro only needs to land one hit for Ragna to be severely wounded or killed. I don't believe the same can be said for Ragna.

Both can harm souls, and while Ragna can interact with incorporeal objects, I don't think he can hit Ken while he's intangible with Muso Tensei.

Ken has gained a lot of martial arts styles over the course of his journey and can switch to them on the fly. These styles include three different varieties of Hokuto (Ken's, Toki's, and Raoh's), slicing opponents with air pressure (Rei, Yuda, and Souther), piercing and ripping apart the opponent (Shin and Shu), and various ki based attacks, ranging from blades to blasts (Falco and Kaioh). All this variety will keep Ragna on his toes.

Ken has access to the Soryu Tenra technique, which takes two fighters to a void dimension, strips them of all their powers and abilities, and leaves them to fight hand to hand. The loser gets erased from existence. If Ken can pull off this technique and land a hit, I think Ragna will be erased, since all his resistances will be taken away.

The only thing I'm concerned for right now is Ragna's soul drain since I don't know how powerful it is.

So yes, based on the current standing, I'm voting Kenshiro, mid to high difficulty

Discord. We're doing this for like, 2 and half months and it's almost finished, we should be able to submit this shit next weekend.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
It's almost finished anyway. Wait for few days. Or a day, I may be able to finish it tomorrow.
This.................basically this. I'm hoping we can submit this today or at the very least tomorrow. But yeah, Ragna murderstomps Kenshiro so hard it's not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back