• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

Let him cook.
basis20-supes20.gif

Interesting things:

▪︎ Nim uses conceptual magic, not barrier magic as previously thought.

▪︎ Crimson is completely fine near Gilzea, even if his original powers are sealed. Does this mean Crimson is immune to insanity/death aura?

▪︎ We are prolly gonna see Leo, Saix and Barriercuck training in the next chapter!

I totally forgot to post the english chapter in the discussion thread lol.

Lots of new info and a confirmed training arc for Ragna + potentially a new weapon. Hopefully, Starlia will come back to forge it for him, but that's unlikely

I totally forgot to post the english chapter in the discussion thread lol.

Lots of new info and a confirmed training arc for Ragna + potentially a new weapon. Hopefully, Starlia will come back to forge it for him, but that's unlikely

IMO Ragna is going to absorb that piece of the Comet's fragment, even if seeing Ragna using dual blades of a silver-aura spear would be quite dope.

Ragna training with Hakuren and Ruoxi sounds possible too. Keep him away from the upcoming invasion for a bit and let the Saints and the Roars clashing against each other.

I've expected Ragna to train with Hakuren for a while now. Especially now that it's kind of pseudo-confirmed that Hakuren is stronger than Ragna:

"I can sense that you've trained almost as much as the Ageless Swordsman!"

At the very least, he's superior in training. Curious to see what this Clawed Kinsmen's true strength is.

Back