• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rager vs Squeaker - Little Red Riding Hood Mercenary (Lob Corp) vs Ruby Rose (RWBY)

Also known as

Ruby Rose Saber versus Ruby Alter Berserker

Little red riding hooded mercenary by mysterydog121-dca1kwb F87

Standard Battle Assumptions, they fight in an abandoned complex skyscraper. Grimm and zombies are around.

Speed is EQUALIZED

Their strongest tiers are used. (46.08)tons vs (88.69 to 96.19) tons

I've been looking forward to this match and been wanting to make this lol. Don't care who wins but I'll defend both.

How the heckity heck is Ruby supposed to bypass that regen?

I was thinking Silver Eyes should be enough to work considering Anormalities and Grimm are kinda similar as monsters. If not it could just be a knock her out sort of situation.

Also having twice the AP and Ice Dust to knock out would probably help for knock out.

Back