• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ra (SMITE) vs Azir (LoL) READ THE OP

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Ra 1
Azir-Loading

Let's do a MOBA vs MOBA battle, but with a twist. A battle like they are in-game. Stats equalized, both characters are max level and have their starting and essential items. Takes place on Summoners' Rift. Who wins?

Azir's far greater mechanical complexity leads to him having a far greater peak in terms of gameplay potential.

So, Azir.

Yamatohime said:
So... One character is nerfed silly? =_=

I think it's more like. Gameplay battle. Who would win based on the kit.

With this said. I think, at least from what i remember i played in SMITE. That Ra should demolish, specially bcause of his burst potency. Something that Azir lacks of and is his direct counte.

Ra can heal himself realy fast (and damage enemies at the same time), blind enemies (can't target your abilites) and simple blast of light. He is pusher after all.

I'll give it to Ra because of the reasons already stated.

Ra's kit is just perfect for fighting Azir.

Once Azir's dash is down, which it will be, Ra's Burst would end the fight.

Yeah, Ra's kit is better for one vs one as long as enemy do not have direct counter to some of his abilities (Chang'E is good vs Ra).

Just a heads up though, I don't think Ra's Divine Light would work on any Sand Soldiers Azir summons. Plus he has the Morellonomicon which would reduce the effectiveness of Solar Blessing, and the 40% Cooldown Reduction from the Morellonomicon and Nashor's Tooth make it so he would be able to use his abilities much more often and have more mobility than Ra, who only has 20% CRD from Chronos' Pendant.

Actualy Ra can be builded to counter enemy mages: Chronos' Pendant, Shoes of Focus, Warlock's Sash, Rod of Thauthi, Spear of Desolation, Book of Thoth. This way Ra will have 30% CDR, ~2400 HP, ~2400 MP, ~240 Basic Attack, 1,06 RoF, ~850 Magic Power, and 413 movement. The main problem is his Ult for Azir. It has 700+ 100% Magic Power and CD of 50 sec (without CDR).

I know he can, but for this battle he's only limited to his starting and core items (Purification, Vampiric Shroud, Chronos' Pendant, Shoes of the Magi, Obsidian Shard, Mana Potion, Health Potion) just like Azir (Doran's Ring, Sorcerer's Shoes, Nashor's Tooth, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Morellonomicon, Warding Totem, Health Potions [2]).

Ra's ult is exactly like Lux's ult, a single, semi-long distance beam of light with a slight channel just before the attack. If Ra can his Azir with it then he'd be in trouble, but with Azir's mobility he should be able to avoid it.

If Azir gets 3 or 4 sand soldiers on top or Ra he's in big trouble, even if he uses Solar blessing Morellonomicon reduces healing effecte and his soldiers are untargetable so they won't take damage.

Strange. My Ra has different core and starter items. =) Those I posted.

But puting it aside. Ra gets boost in speed when using ability. He can dodge.

The funny thing is that I found canon Ra core items: Spear of Desolation, Spear of the Magus, Bancroft's Talon. No CDR items.

Eh, not all builds are the same. I don't really play Ra all that much though so I guess I can't really say much.

That only lasts for 10 seconds and isn't active when his abilities are on CD.

Those are ihis extra damage items, the ones I listed are the bare essentials.

Ok, just played a game as Ra and he does build Spear of Desolation and Spear of the Magus automatically, so I adjusted his profile.

Back