• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HERE WE GO 🔥

Okay, off the bat, Fred is likely going to be the biggest problem for asuna and javen here out of their opposing duo due to her AP and regeneration, Although Javen's sword and asuna's [Erasure] ensures that they are able to kill them if they land a hit themselves.

Dark delta will also be a problem with his own abilities, though javens sword or a couple of asuna's skills could oneshot him before then due to a lack of regeneration and resistance to corruption, they just need to land a hit with such options 👀 Dark delta has plenty of moves that would prove troublesome if either asuna or javen got hit, like his paralysis manipulation, though his danmaku is described to be in the hundreds, while even before asuna's limit break she was able to dodge danmaku in the thousands against kedron, and i'm fairly confident that javen can also avoid similar attacks thanks to his toon force and stretchiness, as well as being more agile than the likes of whisper.

As for the illusions, (which i think would cause trouble for javen in partiuclar) Asuna has a MUCH stronger will than the likes of shizu, who could escape haruka's void of despair which produces a similar effect as the illusions, so i don't find it unlikely that she would just ignore them and power through it with sheer will like a boss 👀 I'm not sure how javen deals with things like these, but i imagine his own supernatural willpower could help him out a bit, considering one of it's uses is resisting mental attacks. If it doesn't, Asuna could help him out by using [Negate] on the illusions, or more efficiently, go back in time with [Playback] and inform javen about the illusions being fake, or tell to use his power absorption to stop it before he simply becomes unable to fight. Essentially, There's a variety of options they both have to stop them.
Delta's Statistics reduction aura also seems pretty troublesome, but if asuna gets caught in it's range (Which she kind of needs to in order to fight Fred and Delta at all lol) that would likely push her to mitigate the effects with [Turbocharge] or [Supercharge], making her much faster and harder to hit. Javen on the other hand will be a bit more complex, but if i'm judging this right from the crimsons swords' description it can gradually make javen more powerful, and therefore faster, as well.

BUT if the duo does need an immediate response to the aura, asuna can empower javen to make him just as fast as her temporarily with this, which could make this seemingly advantageous aura push both of them to new heights instead 👀
  • Empowerment & Temporary Power Bestowal (Via Shizu or other allies. Can combine skills with another person to make them far stronger, like a tag-team attack.)
I even came up with ways they can survive and escape quiet tomb, though considering it's not very in-character for delta to use it, i'll save it for if the fight ends up being lengthy enough for him to use it. 🤫 That means please don't FRA chain the second it's brought up lol

Back