• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fifth match of the tournament is between Azta Kehl (Amenia) and Connor (Neon Cavaliers verse).
RULES:
  • Equalized Speed
  • Keys:
    • Azta: Lord Kehl
    • Connor: Demon Realm Arc
  • SBA for anything else.
Azta:

Connor:

Last edited:
Azta was one of those... less than complete, pages, but I guess the details are in tact enough to use here

Main thing is just the fact he can use his shield to absorb and use attacks against people, and Connor's arsenal is simple enough that it feels like a game changer

Ok, so first of Connor would start by attacking outright before using any of his magic skills. There's also the fact Connor has Mid-Low to Low-Mid regeneration and a skill that can Regnant Spear skill can reduce an opponent to ashes.

Ok, so first of Connor would start by attacking outright before using any of his magic skills. There's also the fact Connor has Mid-Low to Low-Mid regeneration and a skill that can Regnant Spear skill can reduce an opponent to ashes.
I’m not sure that’s in the key that is being used

Any idea what Azta would start with? (Also I'm about to start work so I'll reply to the match whenever I can.)

Any idea what Azta would start with? (Also I'm about to start work so I'll reply to the match whenever I can.)
The creator of the page has long since withdrawn from Versus as a whole, so this definitely isn't going to be something we get

Focus less on starters and more possibilities for what they do and how Connor could interact with that

Honestly just disqualify the guy

There's no vector stated for that and if it's just "I use a magic spell and you die" it shouldn't be tournament legal, and we're not going to get any more elaboration than the brief descriptions on their page

Honestly just disqualify the guy

There's no vector stated for that and if it's just "I use a magic spell and you die" it shouldn't be tournament legal, and we're not going to get any more elaboration than the brief descriptions on their page
Alright then. Connor advances

Back