• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M4] 2nd Crosstier Tournament - Delta vs. The Player (3-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Last edited:
It doesn't state anywhere that stats are equalized, and since this is a 9-A with 8-A equipment vs a 3-A who resists a lot of the former's abilities, uhh... Stomp?

It doesn't state anywhere that stats are equalized, and since this is a 9-A with 8-A equipment vs a 3-A who resists a lot of the former's abilities, uhh... Stomp?
Well, like the last cross-tier tourney, the player should have their base and thus, are able to respawn (Until a rage-quit or other reason, which is the big limitation for that) and spawn anything in their arsenal like usual. Only problem is, Delta's AP is WAY too high, and he has a lot of ways to attack and defend against the player, who needs equipment to be really strong

That said, since killing him conventionally with pure firepower is outta the question, the only potential option would be for the player to make delta angry somehow, then lure him back to his base and hide in one of the buildings, which will force delta to go through one of the red barriers outside some of them, which, in most tycoons, inflict instant death manipulation, which delta doesn't resist. Would delta fall for this trick?

Well, like the last cross-tier tourney, the player should have their base and thus, are able to respawn (Until a rage-quit or other reason, which is the big limitation for that) and spawn anything in their arsenal like usual. Only problem is, Delta's AP is WAY too high, and he has a lot of ways to attack and defend against the player, who needs equipment to be really strong

That said, since killing him conventionally with pure firepower is outta the question, the only potential option would be for the player to make delta angry somehow, then lure him back to his base and hide in one of the buildings, which will force delta to go through one of the red barriers outside some of them, which, in most tycoons, inflict instant death manipulation, which delta doesn't resist. Would delta fall for this trick?
I thought we specified on the main thread Player doesn't have his base?

I thought we specified on the main thread Player doesn't have his base?
Well, it was accepted here, i gave an explanation and Exsenna was fine with it. It may as well be with how many OP dudes are here and the fact that the player is tier 8, lol, so i think it's allowed here like in every other thread i've made for the player, provided the player won't just fight forever, which they won't since it's unrealistic

And it's already "canon" that the player can revive themselves once without medkits or anything mid-fight anyway (At the cost of robux) though the only thing that really allows them to respawn is their base, which they don't get in the 8-B tourney for simplicity and fairness reasons, but even then, since technically a human is at the wheel on their profile, it's still limited, since nobody is going to be able to fight forever, lol, so they'll eventually leave or just not be able to do anything, so im sure it fits the hax restrictions, at least in this tourney

But yeah, willpower shenanigans aside since pure firepower definitely isn't working with the tier difference, the only way i can the player winning is tricking delta into walking into one of the base doors to snipe him with death manipulation, which just looks like a red forcefield in-game and not the usual lasers in roblox tycoons. Would he fall for this?

Well, it was accepted here, i gave an explanation and Exsenna was fine with it. It may as well be with how many OP dudes are here and the fact that the player is tier 8, lol, so i think it's allowed here like in every other thread i've made for the player, provided the player won't just fight forever, which they won't since it's unrealistic

And it's already "canon" that the player can revive themselves once without medkits or anything mid-fight anyway (At the cost of robux) though the only thing that really allows them to respawn is their base, which they don't get in the 8-B tourney for simplicity and fairness reasons, but even then, since technically a human is at the wheel on their profile, it's still limited, since nobody is going to be able to fight forever, lol, so they'll eventually leave or just not be able to do anything, so im sure it fits the hax restrictions, at least in this tourney

But yeah, willpower shenanigans aside since pure firepower definitely isn't working with the tier difference, the only way i can the player winning is tricking delta into walking into one of the base doors to snipe him with death manipulation, which just looks like a red forcefield in-game and not the usual lasers in roblox tycoons. Would he fall for this?
Probably not. If gamer man tries to hide Delta probably just BFRs both of them to Quiet Tomb

Well, The player doesn't really have anything against the radiation Should have tried my luck with getting asuna submitted dangit so they just die and respawn, but if delta can do that to get the player out of any hiding attempt to force him into the death manipulation doors, then i don't think the player has any feasible way to win unless they can fight indefinitely, which they obviously can't. Delta FRA

Back