• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll put the usual Mettaton SPIRAL stuff here,
It should be noted that Mettaton upscales over his AP value (Mettaton SPIRAL has an immense attack value of 70 while holding back, thus stronger than Undyne's and Mad Mew Mew's 50 ATK, the former of whom performed the 0.60 Tons feat) and is far more durable than his AP (Undyne builts her robots with durability in mind, and MTT isn't an exception. This is demonstrated by him being completely unaffected by any of Frisk's attacks during his playable fight. Mad Mew Mew, who should be around as durable as him, no-sells an attack ("betrayal kill") Frisk that exploits her weakness which lets a far weaker Frisk one-shot Toriel, who has a defense value of 80 like Asgore, who's so superior to characters like previous timeline Undyne (50 ATK) to the point where she considers herself killing Frisk to be mercy compared to what Asgore could do)
TL;DR: Mettaton SPIRAL's durability >>> Frisk exploiting Monster Weakness >>> Asgore/Toriel > Mettaton SPIRAL >> Undyne/Mad MewMew > 0.60 Tons
(>>> being one-shots and no-sells)

As for how he fights, Mettaton starts by;
  • Creating numerous copies of his sword and sending them at his opponent before MTT throws his blade like a boomerang towards his opponent with high precision
  • Throwing boxes at the arena to make it harder for his opponent to maneuver
  • Raining bombs and blocks down on his opponent
  • Summoning tiny copies of himself which will attack his opponent with deadly heart projectiles that home in on the enemy
  • Create numerous drills that quickly emerge from all sides
  • Creating enormous bursts of dozens upon dozens of electric bolts which are immensely difficult to dodge
AnimeSwordgoBrrr.gif
MTTBLOCKS_1.gif
bombs_lol_1.gif
Itdoesntmatterhowmuchyouplead.gif
METTATONMETATTON_1.gif
i_put_on_a_marvelous_show_1.gif

He also of course combines all these moves with one another later on in the fight for more complex attacks
As for how he'll deal with Freddy here, he's already durable enough to basically no-sell Freddy's attacks, and even without that, Freddy's most effective attacks are projectiles (Pizza Wheels, Freddles, Evercomet, Bytes) which Mettaton is more than experienced enough to dodge, as monster society views Woshua spiraling patterns of dozens water-drop bullets or Vulkin firing dozens of bolts at a wide angle as akin to greeting cards and Mettaton himself can erase energy projectiles coming his way, plus nothing stops MTT from keeping his distance with flight and playing at range, afterall, Freddy only has "higher" than average Standard melee range
(About Several Meters from what I've seen)

Of course, Freddy's more powerful chips, like Auto: Mimic, Curse: Status and Auto: Giftboxes would definitely be a pain to deal with, although I think Mettaton has enough going for him to get past them, plus I'm pretty sure Freddy can only equip about 4 chips anyway

plus I'm pretty sure Freddy can only equip about 4 chips anyway
Pretty sure that's just game mechanics
I'll put the usual Mettaton SPIRAL stuff here,

As for how he'll deal with Freddy here, he's already durable enough to basically no-sell Freddy's attacks, and even without that, Freddy's most effective attacks are projectiles (Pizza Wheels, Freddles, Evercomet, Bytes) which Mettaton is more than experienced enough to dodge, as monster society views Woshua spiraling patterns of dozens water-drop bullets or Vulkin firing dozens of bolts at a wide angle as akin to greeting cards and Mettaton himself can erase energy projectiles coming his way, plus nothing stops MTT from keeping his distance with flight and playing at range, afterall, Freddy only has "higher" than average Standard melee range
(About Several Meters from what I've seen)

Of course, Freddy's more powerful chips, like Auto: Mimic, Curse: Status and Auto: Giftboxes would definitely be a pain to deal with, although I think Mettaton has enough going for him to get past them, plus I'm pretty sure Freddy can only equip about 4 chips anyway
Mettaton FRA
Counted and sus robot FRA

Grace!

Back