• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M1] 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament - FU Plus-Droid vs. Dark Hearted (3-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the First Match of the First Round of the 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have FU Plus-Droid, submitted by @Froggytron!
On the red corner, we have Dark Hearted, submitted by @VeneficaAuthor
Duel 1, let's go!

Plus-Droid is 60.9 Megatons, Dark Hearted is 30.5 Megatons. Plus-Droid has a 2.64x AP advantage.
Plus-Droid has Class G, Dark Hearted has Class M LS. Droid has the LS Advantage.

Charged State Droid is used.
Monster Dark Hearted is used.
Anything above 7-B is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The starting distance is 30 meters.
Everything else is SBA.

Plus-Droid:3
Ako:
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOO da hell is this cruel luck of Plus-Droid, being destined to always lose in 1 round of every single tourney he gets inputted into, he doesn't deserve it QWQ

I can try to reply tonight, but this seems doomed. But odds are Ako gets DQ'd by the new rule, because he nearly stomped Leo's entire 7-B tourney, leaving only a fair fight with Vacteria (another V. Verse character reaching 2nd place it) and Cinner (a character, where "enormous" doesn't come close to describing his Pure Form battle skill)

NOOOOOOOOO da hell is this cruel luck of Plus-Droid, being destined to always lose in 1 round of every single tourney he gets inputted into, he doesn't deserve it QWQ

I can try to reply tonight, but this seems doomed. But odds are Ako gets DQ'd by the new rule, because he nearly stomped Leo's entire 7-B tourney, leaving only a fair fight with Vacteria (another V. Verse character reaching 2nd place it) and Cinner (a character, where "enormous" doesn't come close to describing his Pure Form battle skill)
Elaborate on why Ako would be DQ'd

Elaborate on why Ako would be DQ'd
Look at this threat, showing Ako's extreme versatility, his arsenal is almost bottomless when undodgeable hax techniques are not present to oppose him
What’s the new rule?
  • Hax:
    • I'll judge hax on a case-by-case, but I want to generally keep it Low to Mid level of hax. Obviously, Low 7-B challenger will need more Dura-neg options to win against 7-B opponents.
      • Hidden Technique: Balance: Another thing to look for is balance, something I overlooked in my previous Tournament that resulted in a very predictable and boring Event. This technique gives me the power to ban entry for any challenger who I deem to be breaking the balance of the Tournament, even if they don't break the rules. The purpose of this is that, instead of 1 or 2 challengers being so far above everyone else as we've seen in my previous Tournament, I aim to make sure each challenger has chances against others so this can be an exciting Tournament. Getting out-everything-ed to hell and back but still technically having win cons is not balanced

Am not sure if Ako (which is able to continuously edge out above Pure From Cinner, which in 7-A key can keep up and with very high diff beat the completely superior level to Plus-Droid) won't break the tourney balance, as he did with Leo's 7-B one. Ako ended up placed in 1st spot, keeping up and beating even Queen Vacteria (V.Verse arc boss having extreme AOE soundwave hax, getting into 2nd 7-B spot while easily crushing two participants), both in the story (at least keeping up with her 7-B key, while being extremely disadvantaged) and tourney finale threat (taking the win).

Vacteria vs Ako was the very first fight involving a V. Verse "Arc Boss", a term which refers to the final enemy of each particular arc in Veneficaverse. The Y-City Bee Colony Arc was the first one. Both of these characters are extremely early V. verse. During the battle, Akom was at his weakest point in the series. In this key, he's stronger, and even has a new mode, True Faith.

In the story of V. Verse, Ako had already wasted many hours of stamina before even finding Vacteria and had no access to an outside source. The center of the hive, while also being a wide space, was not an ideal location for Ako's style either. Even worse for him, the place was overflowing with honey, enough for Vacteria to basically heal any damage. The currtent circumsatnces are much more in favor of the hero here.

I’m gonna leave it up to Ex. There is someone else I can use if Ako is removed if that’s okay
Yeah can you replace him with someone else? Pls🥺👉👈
I was prepared to go with a forced Ako vote the moment this would get denied, given that he can edge out in practically any combat style, and arguing here seems a futile effort at first sight. The problem was the likelihood of this repeating to whoever Ako would pair with till the finale (similarly to the Leo's 7-B tourney), so I appreciate my concerns being listened to

How would Dark Hearted start? In the 1-4 scale of Sin Vision, where would Hearted's Sin-Meter be?
Dark Hearted is a former hero (high ranked as well, I'm pretty sure he was A Class rank 3 so a top 25 hero in the whole organization) and so has stopped many crimes and beaten bad Monsters in the past, but it could be overshadowed by his motivations (this being fame, but more specifically admiration from his teacher) although he wasn't exactly evil back then. But now as a Monster, I would say he is pretty evil and has likely done enough bad to get rid of most of the benefits he would get from his heroic deeds because he led a group of Monsters to destroy a martial arts village and personally killed the parents of Musi

'Dark Hearted' as a name also isn't just a play on the Golden Heart Slashing Fist, it's also sort of a literal metaphor for the fact that in becoming a monster he literally becomes 'dark hearted' and having a dark heart is definitely the trait of a villain

I won't be able to dedicate to large responses (including on gunnix thread) because I have to do extensive plan sessions again due to being lazy

Dark Hearted is a former hero (high ranked as well, I'm pretty sure he was A Class rank 3 so a top 25 hero in the whole organization) and so has stopped many crimes and beaten bad Monsters in the past, but it could be overshadowed by his motivations (this being fame, but more specifically admiration from his teacher) although he wasn't exactly evil back then. But now as a Monster, I would say he is pretty evil and has likely done enough bad to get rid of most of the benefits he would get from his heroic deeds because he led a group of Monsters to destroy a martial arts village and personally killed the parents of Musi

'Dark Hearted' as a name also isn't just a play on the Golden Heart Slashing Fist, it's also sort of a literal metaphor for the fact that in becoming a monster he literally becomes 'dark hearted' and having a dark heart is definitely the trait of a villain
I still think Plus-Droid's Sin-Vision would see this, and since the little prideful nature of Plus-Droids, he would cross his hands (sort of like crucifix pose) and act like some budha coming to establish him back into the right path
  • Shine-star Shines as much light from red laser auras at his shiny armor to create a quick massive light reflection, stunning his enemies as a light grenade would). If done repeatedly, the armor is going to rise in temperature => worsening durability. While in Charged State, 'Shine-star' can intentionally trigger armor's explosions even at far distances. Creating a "ray of explosions" from hand is not impossible.
Cleverly used Shine-Star at Plus-Droid's backside could further make him appear as a godly being giving him a chance to change back his path, overshining the sun with his "heavenly" Shine-Star glow (which can imitate this greatly with specific micro-explosion effort), also altering a "halo divine ring" above his head with Red Laser energy cycled by Laser-controller, together while listing his past good deeds (seen through Sin-Vision), citing, that he can obtain a second chance if he will slay only criminals from now on, in his guidance

I still think Plus-Droid's Sin-Vision would see this, and since the little prideful nature of Plus-Droids, he would cross his hands (sort of like crucifix pose) and act like some budha coming to establish him back into the right path
  • Shine-star Shines as much light from red laser auras at his shiny armor to create a quick massive light reflection, stunning his enemies as a light grenade would). If done repeatedly, the armor is going to rise in temperature => worsening durability. While in Charged State, 'Shine-star' can intentionally trigger armor's explosions even at far distances. Creating a "ray of explosions" from hand is not impossible.
Cleverly used Shine-Star at Plus-Droid's backside could further make him appear as a godly being giving him a chance to change back his path, overshining the sun with his "heavenly" Shine-Star glow (which can imitate this greatly with specific micro-explosion effort), also altering a "halo divine ring" above his head with Red Laser energy cycled by Laser-controller, together while listing his past good deeds (seen through Sin-Vision), citing, that he can obtain a second chance if he will slay only criminals from now on, in his guidance
Tbh I don’t think that display would effect dark hearted very much I mean he literally sees stuff like that every day thanks to Miracle Sol so it’s nothing he hasn’t even see before

I guess it’ll confuse him at first before he moves in for an attack. Dark Hearted is a martial artist and his first move will be Dark Heart Stinging Blows after getting a bit closer. I should also note his presence evokes fear from even other Monsters of similar power
  • Dark Heart Stinging Blows: Dark Hearted wields special hand movements to create shockwaves in his punches it creates full body stinging sensations, even if he misses. Each punch is precisely placed for maximized damage and pressure points. If a hit lands, his opponent goes into heavy spasms.

Tbh I don’t think that display would effect dark hearted very much I mean he literally sees stuff like that every day thanks to Miracle Sol so it’s nothing he hasn’t even see before

I guess it’ll confuse him at first before he moves in for an attack. Dark Hearted is a martial artist and his first move will be Dark Heart Stinging Blows after getting a bit closer. I should also note his presence evokes fear from even other Monsters of similar power
  • Dark Heart Stinging Blows: Dark Hearted wields special hand movements to create shockwaves in his punches it creates full body stinging sensations, even if he misses. Each punch is precisely placed for maximized damage and pressure points. If a hit lands, his opponent goes into heavy spasms.
Dark Hearted denying the offer, further showing no impression (where prideful Plus-Droid was really trying and made an exclusive offer instead of jumping to purge him) drastically angers him to the point of ignoring fear whatsoever 👀

„You dare to deny a budha in front of you!!?“

Hearted's shockwaves will be seen the moment he deploys his attack rush:
  • Enhanced Sight and limited illusion negation: Works even without eyesight. Allows the user to detect positions of others via their Sin-Meter in the area around, as long they sinned at least moderately once in their lives. Target's emotions towards the user can also be sensed from their Sin-Meter, and even their attacks sent to harm without valued reasons get colored black (by their intent to harm them), seen-able through ground/barriers/illusions and other means.
To slow them down there will be an AT shield summoned (constantly dividing their damage by 2x into sides while moving alongside the shockwaves to remain as unbroken as possible) while the Plus-Droid converts energy from his back into lower tens of meters long „train explosions“ from his hands, sort of wielding them like two enormous holy swords, with which he will go to perform an enormous ‚Lightsaber scissors‘ move on hearted (having 2.64x AP advantage) combined with Shine-star used to blind him this time.

Dark Hearted denying the offer, further showing no impression (where prideful Plus-Droid was really trying and made an exclusive offer instead of jumping to purge him) drastically angers him to the point of ignoring fear whatsoever 👀

„You dare to deny a budha in front of you!!?“

Hearted's shockwaves will be seen the moment he deploys his attack rush:
  • Enhanced Sight and limited illusion negation: Works even without eyesight. Allows the user to detect positions of others via their Sin-Meter in the area around, as long they sinned at least moderately once in their lives. Target's emotions towards the user can also be sensed from their Sin-Meter, and even their attacks sent to harm without valued reasons get colored black (by their intent to harm them), seen-able through ground/barriers/illusions and other means.
To slow them down there will be an AT shield summoned (constantly dividing their damage by 2x into sides while moving alongside the shockwaves to remain as unbroken as possible) while the Plus-Droid converts energy from his back into lower tens of meters long „train explosions“ from his hands, sort of wielding them like two enormous holy swords, with which he will go to perform an enormous ‚Lightsaber scissors‘ move on hearted (having 2.64x AP advantage) combined with Shine-star used to blind him this time.
I don't know if ignoring it outright through anger would actually work perfectly like that unless he has resistance already, plus it's stronger through eye contact (Scared Okami, Akumo's sister). Dark hearted also hates his past as a hero so I imagine droid would've been able to see that through sin vision, maybe then he wouldn't have made the offer at all, but I digress

This is a good time to point out Dark's reactive evolution, which allows him to 'gains more power by 'feeding' on the rage of his enemies, making him stronger the angrier they get' 👀 Plus-Droid seems very angry so Dark's power should rise off of that alone, although his power boosting isn't very fast the 2.64 times difference shouldn't last too long, and it could make it more difficult for those shields.

The blindness should work well enough on him since he doesn't really have a resistance to that but in the moment he'll still be able to launch a counter. He's probably mostly unaware of the scissors attack coming so he'll respond with Dark Heart Quake to stagger him and disrupt it until the blindness wears off
  • Dark Heart Quake: Dark hearted stomps the ground extremely hard to shatter the ground all around his front and where his opponent is top stagger them while also casting many stones into the air.

This is a good time to point out Dark's reactive evolution, which allows him to 'gains more power by 'feeding' on the rage of his enemies, making him stronger the angrier they get' 👀
This is not reactive evolution, this is reactive power level, as he only seems to grow stronger

What’s the difference though
You could, you know, read those power pages🗿

Anyway
Reactive Evolution is when you gain abilities and resistances on the fly
Reactive Power level is when you get stronger through battle-like things

In a second thought, you said he gets stronger when other people angry at him, that seems to be Empowerment

Last edited:
I don't know if ignoring it outright through anger would actually work perfectly like that unless he has resistance already, plus it's stronger through eye contact (Scared Okami, Akumo's sister). Dark hearted also hates his past as a hero so I imagine droid would've been able to see that through sin vision, maybe then he wouldn't have made the offer at all, but I digress
If the fear manip is decent enough for the rage originating from enormous damage made to Plus-Droid's pride unable to minimize it, then Red Laser resistance to fear manip applies, given that both Plus-Droid's true soul and mind are within his Soul Crystal core, protected by it's properties (via the examples from practice).
This is a good time to point out Dark's reactive evolution, which allows him to 'gains more power by 'feeding' on the rage of his enemies, making him stronger the angrier they get' 👀 Plus-Droid seems very angry so Dark's power should rise off of that alone, although his power boosting isn't very fast the 2.64 times difference shouldn't last too long, and it could make it more difficult for those shields.
Great that Hearted has something to balance things out
The blindness should work well enough on him since he doesn't really have a resistance to that but in the moment he'll still be able to launch a counter. He's probably mostly unaware of the scissors attack coming so he'll respond with Dark Heart Quake to stagger him and disrupt it until the blindness wears off
  • Dark Heart Quake: Dark hearted stomps the ground extremely hard to shatter the ground all around his front and where his opponent is top stagger them while also casting many stones into the air.
Though not sure if this is anything besides minor shielding help, Plus-Droid holds two massive 10++ meters long swords consisting of constantly exploding explosions forming them, with these he's attempting to catch him from both sides and severely damage him in a gruesome way. Only some % of stones fly in their direction, and unless they are magic-enhanced, they will just fly through them while getting further shattered into tiny pebbles. Plus-Droid can just form A.T. shield below him (as a flying hover) and levitate to avoid land cracking, like here.

Then again the explosions are loud, won't Hearted as a skilled fighter jump high on instinct to avoid them instead of stomping the land when the explosive loudness is rapidly getting closer?

Though not sure if this is anything besides minor shielding help, Plus-Droid holds two massive 10++ meters long swords consisting of constantly exploding explosions forming them, with these he's attempting to catch him from both sides and severely damage him in a gruesome way. Only some % of stones fly in their direction, and unless they are magic-enhanced, they will just fly through them while getting further shattered into tiny pebbles.

Then again the explosions are loud, won't Hearted as a skilled fighter jump high on instinct to avoid them instead of stomping the land when the explosive loudness is rapidly getting closer?
The stones are not the point for this, that's just a side effect which helps set up another move (which he isn't using here). The point of Dark heart Quake is the shatter the ground for a good distance and Plus-Droid is certainly within that range. After the stomp, he will fall through the shattered ground; his balance and aim will be totally off. In the same motion, Dark can use the force of his kick to jump high and avoid the initial slashes by getting out of reach. From there he can likely use shockwaves to direct himself away from Plus-Droid some while he's in the air even though he can't fly (he also has little control, but should be good enough, not like crashing into the ground would hurt him so bad his regen won't handle it)

After the stomp, he will fall through the shattered ground; his balance and aim will be totally off.
Who falls? FU Plus-Droid automatically manifests a levitating AT shield under him the moment something happens with the ground below him, he certainly isn't falling anywhere, and his aim won't be disturbed.
In the same motion, Dark can use the force of his kick to jump high and avoid the initial slashes by getting out of reach.
The explosion swords are lower tens of meters long, and the Charged State easily allows to make them wider and larger. Furthermore,
  • Long-trace punch - Punches enchanted fist up to 6 kilometers with its arms retractability, can drain energy from enemies by touch contact, using it for other attacks listed below. Energy can also be drained from inanimate objects, such as the landscape. In Charged State, each fist punch can cause a long trail of explosions traveling past it.
the hands themselves holding the sword possess 6 kilometers of retractability
From there he can likely use shockwaves to direct himself away from Plus-Droid some while he's in the air even though he can't fly (he also has little control, but should be good enough, not like crashing into the ground would hurt him so bad his regen won't handle it)
What prevents Plus-Droid traveling on AT shield (like on a levitating hoverboard) from chasing him and thanks to sword sizes + hand intractability nonstop performing Scissor-dashes and Lightsaber-scissors moves till Hearted is beyond recovery? Even with perfect dodging, the loud explosions have the potential to wear off Hearted's eyes and ears along with possible internal damage from their shockwaves not after long, making things even worse

+ a nice pfp you have, who drew it for you? 👀

The explosion swords are lower tens of meters long, and the Charged State easily allows to make them wider and larger. Furthermore,
  • Long-trace punch - Punches enchanted fist up to 6 kilometers with its arms retractability, can drain energy from enemies by touch contact, using it for other attacks listed below. Energy can also be drained from inanimate objects, such as the landscape. In Charged State, each fist punch can cause a long trail of explosions traveling past it.
the hands themselves holding the sword possess 6 kilometers of retractability

What prevents Plus-Droid traveling on AT shield (like on a levitating hoverboard) from chasing him and thanks to sword sizes + hand intractability nonstop performing Scissor-dashes and Lightsaber-scissors moves till Hearted is beyond recovery? Even with perfect dodging, the loud explosions have the potential to wear off Hearted's eyes and ears along with possible internal damage from their shockwaves not after long, making things even worse
Can this combo one shot dark? If he can't escape via the method I listed, he's effectively cooked. He can't resist the sounds or blindness and he can't fly, he's grasping at straws already. I think his only option there is his trump card Dark Heart Whirlwind which has decent attack reflection
  • Dark Heart Whirlwind: Dark Hearted is able to use a similar move to the Golden Heart Whirlwind to reflect attacks such as blasts or rockets with an immense shockwave that also shatters the innards of an enemy but takes time to pull off. It's like a finishing move where Dark hearted uses everything he has to defend against a move that would kill him, and he has no other options.
I think he could pull the move off while propelling through the air due to his immense skill. It only takes a couple seconds of set up but at the speeds he and his enemies usually move it can be hard which is why it's mentioned to take time to pull off. But I think that if/when he does he should be able to survive

Can this combo one shot dark?
Scissor-dashes performed with the swords from pure explosions would have to do many successful hits to kill, and Plus-Droid doesn't want that at all, he wants a slow agonizing last breath of high-sin meter Hearted (would say he is between grade 2-3, enough to kill with suffering). Would the combo get close to him dying, Plus-Droid will simply wait for his regen to do some repairs to continue (given that Hearted doesn't seem to have any Akumo-like RE) 🗿 This ironically grants calmness to Plus-Droid, there will be way less anger for Hearted to feed on
If he can't escape via the method I listed, he's effectively cooked. He can't resist the sounds or blindness and he can't fly, he's grasping at straws already. I think his only option there is his trump card Dark Heart Whirlwind which has decent attack reflection
  • Dark Heart Whirlwind: Dark Hearted is able to use a similar move to the Golden Heart Whirlwind to reflect attacks such as blasts or rockets with an immense shockwave that also shatters the innards of an enemy but takes time to pull off. It's like a finishing move where Dark hearted uses everything he has to defend against a move that would kill him, and he has no other options.
I think he could pull the move off while propelling through the air due to his immense skill. It only takes a couple seconds of set up but at the speeds he and his enemies usually move it can be hard which is why it's mentioned to take time to pull off. But I think that if/when he does he should be able to survive
Given that Plus-Droid will be abusing his regen to massacre him for the longest time possible, this will happen sooner or later. Not sure if it will grant more than temporary help, given that reflected swords from explosions can simply (by the hand of Plus-Droid capable of 360-degree rotation) rotate and impact (with the reflecting force) back from the opposite side. This can be repeated as many times as necessary.

The Explosion Swords also won't suffer internal damage (as they don't have innards), and Plus-Droid holds his medium distance with his arms retracted wielding them. Sin Vision colors the incoming shockwaves as black and he can always summon AT shields in his front as protection. Has Hearted some moves to rapidly get closer and attack Plus-Droid on levitating AT shield instead of lasting tormenting by fighting the hardly damageable explosion swords?

Scissor-dashes performed with the swords from pure explosions would have to do many successful hits to kill, and Plus-Droid doesn't want that at all, he wants a slow agonizing last breath of high-sin meter Hearted (would say he is between grade 2-3, enough to kill with suffering). Would the combo get close to him dying, Plus-Droid will simply wait for his regen to do some repairs to continue (given that Hearted doesn't seem to have any Akumo-like RE) 🗿 This ironically grants calmness to Plus-Droid, there will be way less anger for Hearted to feed on
Although there would be less anger he should still get a decent bit stronger and likely even out the AP since he did the same thing vs Okami and then got even more powerful vs Musi (the martial artist whose parents Dark killed), to the point of being ‘many times’ stronger as said in V. Verse so i think it’s a fair assumption. Dark’s regen is also only alright as he basically can just regenerate his shell at great speeds but can also do the same for minor bodily wounds

Given that Plus-Droid will be abusing his regen to massacre him for the longest time possible, this will happen sooner or later. Not sure if it will grant more than temporary help, given that reflected swords from explosions can simply (by the hand of Plus-Droid capable of 360-degree rotation) rotate and impact (with the reflecting force) back from the opposite side. This can be repeated as many times as necessary.

The Explosion Swords also won't suffer internal damage (as they don't have innards), and Plus-Droid holds his medium distance with his arms retracted wielding them. Sin Vision colors the incoming shockwaves as black and he can always summon AT shields in his front as protection. Has Hearted some moves to rapidly get closer and attack Plus-Droid on levitating AT shield instead of lasting tormenting by fighting the hardly damageable explosion swords?
Well a shockwave like that should also cannonball him away from Plus-Droid back through the ground where he can actually regroup. Medium distance also might not be good enough depending on how far that’s actually means because this is an open area and the shockwave isn’t gonna just end outright at a certain point, it travels through the air and he may be forced to use a shield or dodge it outright. I can also see it disrupting the explosions somewhat.

He can’t amp his speed but he can greatly raise his attack power through Focused Darkness and gain a good AP advantage (stacked on top of rage boost) and potentially turn the tables with an overwhelming assault of his own, likely involving attacks like Dark Heart Killer and possibly Focused Hatred (but pulling off both ‘Focused’ moves would leave him significantly energy drained, it’s a big risk)

Although there would be less anger he should still get a decent bit stronger and likely even out the AP since he did the same thing vs Okami and then got even more powerful vs Musi (the martial artist whose parents Dark killed), to the point of being ‘many times’ stronger as said in V. Verse so i think it’s a fair assumption. Dark’s regen is also only alright as he basically can just regenerate his shell at great speeds but can also do the same for minor bodily wounds
So it won't be stomp / very low-dif then 👀
Well a shockwave like that should also cannonball him away from Plus-Droid back through the ground where he can actually regroup. Medium distance also might not be good enough depending on how far that’s actually means because this is an open area and the shockwave isn’t gonna just end outright at a certain point, it travels through the air and he may be forced to use a shield or dodge it outright. I can also see it disrupting the explosions somewhat.
Explosion swords might get disturbed, but this would present a great situation for Plus-Droid to use his rare move, worth diminishing the swords entirely. If the shockwave is that strong (from the upscaled AP), Plus-Droid gonna summon a portal in front of him as a shield instead (like there), creating a "perfect hole" in the shockwave to not get any injury, while opening the portal end just where Hearted cannonballed into, cannonballing him right back into the open air with an ideal piece of his original shockwave (cannonballing into the ground directly won't help due to Plus-Droid possessing strong x-ray due to 80% F.P.)

Catch off guard and propelled mid-air like this, Hearted wearing a nice thick coat will be having a hard time against a huge AOE angle hand-throw of crystal dust consisting from crystals so small, they cannot be seen without a microscope:
  • 2nd+ Level Matter Manipulation: Advanced construction and limited Weapon Creation, possible minor Awakening Power (By throwing microscopic crystal pieces into objects, FU Android can apply permanent <30% Frogman Physiology on them, setting guided 'upgrades' on objects or specific positive/negative traits on alive beings/tightly-close materials [like their clothing] based on their Sin Meter. An example of a positive trait are Red Laser blades/spikes growing outwards [of the clothing] causing more protection. At the same time, negative include growing them inwards, causing dozens of fatal aging stabs. With time/EXP, the properties upgrade and even gain minor abilities). Casting FU Android can remotely force his microscopic crystals to disappear.

He can’t amp his speed but he can greatly raise his attack power through Focused Darkness and gain a good AP advantage (stacked on top of rage boost) and potentially turn the tables with an overwhelming assault of his own, likely involving attacks like Dark Heart Killer and possibly Focused Hatred (but pulling off both ‘Focused’ moves would leave him significantly energy drained, it’s a big risk)
That could get actually dangerous with the considerable AP boost, Plus-Droid won't want this to get super close. It will be hard to close the distance without speed amps no matter the AP thought with his melee-orientated arsenal (due to back rockets and levitating shields of Plus-Droid always maintaining the distance), furthermore with moves like the 'AOE angle hand-throw of crystal dust'

Explosion swords might get disturbed, but this would present a great situation for Plus-Droid to use his rare move, worth diminishing the swords entirely. If the shockwave is that strong (from the upscaled AP), Plus-Droid gonna summon a portal in front of him as a shield instead (like there), creating a "perfect hole" in the shockwave to not get any injury, while opening the portal end just where Hearted cannonballed into, cannonballing him right back into the open air with an ideal piece of his original shockwave (cannonballing into the ground directly won't help due to Plus-Droid possessing strong x-ray due to 80% F.P.)

Catch off guard and propelled mid-air like this, Hearted wearing a nice thick coat will be having a hard time against a huge AOE angle hand-throw of crystal dust consisting from crystals so small, they cannot be seen without a microscope:
  • 2nd+ Level Matter Manipulation: Advanced construction and limited Weapon Creation, possible minor Awakening Power (By throwing microscopic crystal pieces into objects, FU Android can apply permanent <30% Frogman Physiology on them, setting guided 'upgrades' on objects or specific positive/negative traits on alive beings/tightly-close materials [like their clothing] based on their Sin Meter. An example of a positive trait are Red Laser blades/spikes growing outwards [of the clothing] causing more protection. At the same time, negative include growing them inwards, causing dozens of fatal aging stabs. With time/EXP, the properties upgrade and even gain minor abilities). Casting FU Android can remotely force his microscopic crystals to disappear.
So if I read this right dark would be back in the air, but what would the crystals do exactly?

So if I read this right dark would be back in the air, but what would the crystals do exactly?
Abuse his coat 👀 With a clear AOE throw, many of them will bury into it, and judging that its wearer is decently high in sin-meter, they will spam dozens of Red Laser blades and spikes into his body from the coat's surface. Although it's not a one-shot due to them not being really long, they will still infect large radiation + aging + heat into Hearted each second they are there, acting as severe poison besides their piercing damage. It's also possible for them to start absorbing some of his hatred and applying it to grow larger, piercing his body deeper with stronger negative effects emitted, causing further unimaginable pain.

conclude this already bois

and then go attack and dethrone god participate in the remaining two matches so they can also end

every time primalhunter matches takes the longest to progress

Last edited:
Back