• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M1] 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament - FU Plus-Droid vs. Dark Hearted (0-0-0)

ExSENNA

Any/All
Welcome to the First Match of the First Round of the 1st Calamity of Cities Tournament! (Bracket) (Event Leaderboard)

On the blue corner, we have FU Plus-Droid, submitted by @Froggytron!
On the red corner, we have Dark Hearted, submitted by @VeneficaAuthor
Duel 1, let's go!

Plus-Droid is 60.9 Megatons, Dark Hearted is 30.5 Megatons. Plus-Droid has a 2.64x AP advantage.
Plus-Droid has Class G, Dark Hearted has Class M LS. Droid has the LS Advantage.

Charged State Droid is used.
Monster Dark Hearted is used.
Anything above 7-B is restricted.
Speed equalized.
The starting distance is 30 meters.
Everything else is SBA.

Plus-Droid:
Ako:
Incon (coin flip):

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOO da hell is this cruel luck of Plus-Droid, being destined to always lose in 1 round of every single tourney he gets inputted into, he doesn't deserve it QWQ

I can try to reply tonight, but this seems doomed. But odds are Ako gets DQ'd by the new rule, because he nearly stomped Leo's entire 7-B tourney, leaving only a fair fight with Vacteria (another V. Verse character reaching 2nd place it) and Cinner (a character, where "enormous" doesn't come close to describing his Pure Form battle skill)

NOOOOOOOOO da hell is this cruel luck of Plus-Droid, being destined to always lose in 1 round of every single tourney he gets inputted into, he doesn't deserve it QWQ

I can try to reply tonight, but this seems doomed. But odds are Ako gets DQ'd by the new rule, because he nearly stomped Leo's entire 7-B tourney, leaving only a fair fight with Vacteria (another V. Verse character reaching 2nd place it) and Cinner (a character, where "enormous" doesn't come close to describing his Pure Form battle skill)
Elaborate on why Ako would be DQ'd

Elaborate on why Ako would be DQ'd
Look at this threat, showing Ako's extreme versatility, his arsenal is almost bottomless when undodgeable hax techniques are not present to oppose him
What’s the new rule?
  • Hax:
    • I'll judge hax on a case-by-case, but I want to generally keep it Low to Mid level of hax. Obviously, Low 7-B challenger will need more Dura-neg options to win against 7-B opponents.
      • Hidden Technique: Balance: Another thing to look for is balance, something I overlooked in my previous Tournament that resulted in a very predictable and boring Event. This technique gives me the power to ban entry for any challenger who I deem to be breaking the balance of the Tournament, even if they don't break the rules. The purpose of this is that, instead of 1 or 2 challengers being so far above everyone else as we've seen in my previous Tournament, I aim to make sure each challenger has chances against others so this can be an exciting Tournament. Getting out-everything-ed to hell and back but still technically having win cons is not balanced

Am not sure if Ako (which is able to continuously edge out above Pure From Cinner, which in 7-A key can keep up and with very high diff beat the completely superior level to Plus-Droid) won't break the tourney balance, as he did with Leo's 7-B one. Ako ended up placed in 1st spot, keeping up and beating even Queen Vacteria (V.Verse arc boss having extreme AOE soundwave hax, getting into 2nd 7-B spot while easily crushing two participants), both in the story (at least keeping up with her 7-B key, while being extremely disadvantaged) and tourney finale threat (taking the win).

Vacteria vs Ako was the very first fight involving a V. Verse "Arc Boss", a term which refers to the final enemy of each particular arc in Veneficaverse. The Y-City Bee Colony Arc was the first one. Both of these characters are extremely early V. verse. During the battle, Akom was at his weakest point in the series. In this key, he's stronger, and even has a new mode, True Faith.

In the story of V. Verse, Ako had already wasted many hours of stamina before even finding Vacteria and had no access to an outside source. The center of the hive, while also being a wide space, was not an ideal location for Ako's style either. Even worse for him, the place was overflowing with honey, enough for Vacteria to basically heal any damage. The currtent circumsatnces are much more in favor of the hero here.

Back