• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleza
The little girl on the pedestool is Atleza.

All of the information i have here are supported by this blog . I understand i recently sent this to Matthew Schroeder. However, there are a few things that fascinate me about Atleza. I would also like to avoid cluttering up Matthew's message wall. I would also love to talk with it not just with Matthew, but anybody wiling to help explain these fascinating phenomenons . I also would like to beleive she is a Glass-Canon without her powers. But, here are my thoughts here :

- In another timeline, she could sense when Akenhaten obtained the powers of the Heart of the Infinite/Universe. What type of sensing would this need ?

- They were constantly protecting her due to the first bullet. When they were in Atleza's realm, they were seemingly unaffected by the absorbing process the HoTu Thanos used on every abstract. They are also hints that she was protecting them .

- I am going to argue for her being 1-A. For her to do so, she must easily existed within a space outside of dimensioned space-time, and beyond everything. She was also protecting and anchoring her own house from Oblivio . The description at frist matches exactly what Oblivion is . " Absolute, empty, Nothingness incarnation " . When an " anchor " dies, Oblivion attempts tod estroy said universe . They confirmed Atleza definitely was the one who is protecting them . She is also subconsciously protecting this anchored reality without any real effort from that wave of pure nothingness. nothing else could possibly have that description . Thanos later confirmed that Oblivion is directly responsible for the Nothingness . Another thing to note is that her predecessor, her comparable equal, existed within Oblivion and was completely unaffected by it, only dying via some other unknown reaso . Remember Alzeta confirmed he was weakening a great deal, so he was existing within here was a casual feat . ( Adam Warlock doing as such is just massive amounts of PIS ) . Remember that the area outside of the place that is outside of Eternity and Infinity is Oblivion. That definitely scales to 1-A . She is also commented to have Incredible Cosmic Powers . If you have ANY idea how powerful True Oblivio is... well... that is very powerful. FYI, she has been doing so since her very first debut into the story, so she has been doing so for a very long time . Exactly where would this put her in Destructive Capacity ? It might just be the first other 1-A in Marvel. But like i said, we need more discussion.

- Adam Warlock and his friend aren't truly aware of how powerful Alteza truly is. So, then being scared fo Thanos clones thinking it could kill could be because they think she truly is far weaker than what's being implied above.

- If she is the predecessor of Atlez... Despite so, i don't beleive he should be scaled to her. Atleza has shown ludicrously high-ends of power, and until we are implied Atlez can do the same, we shouldn't scale.

IF ALL of these are accepted as both an accurate High 1-B & 1-A showings of power, i will personally create Atleza's profile. I just wanted to discuss statistic in the Q&A section before doing so, to avoid it being deleted. This would make her the 2nd most powerful in Marvel, and the most powerful chidlike entity in Marvel ( including Protege, because protecting against Oblivion was a casual effort . )

I think that this requires too much speculation for such an extreme tier. It seems more likely that she is simply located entirely outside of the reality that Thanos absorbed.

I agree about High 1-B. I just thought that was worth a shot. They confirmed about Oblivion though within that storyline pretty much, Ant. She protected her family against Oblivion . That should more than likely give her that tier. And no her house was not in another plane, they explicitly stated she protected them against the nothingness wave. Warlock's adventures to meet with Eternity & Infinity also supports it being Oblivion , as opposed to any other force . I am not the only one who believes this: I have seen multiple people bring this up on debating forums.

High 1-B was a stretch to be honest, that much I'll relent. But 1-A via scaling to Oblivion, does seem to be more likely, via the evidence I showed in the final stuff. I made sure toheck with experts, read the issues again piece by piece, to be sure what I was saying was accurate. Everything adds up, and it makes perfect sense ( to me anyways. )

Jim Starlin has never used Oblivion the character within a story. He was most likely referencing the concept in general.

Regardless of this fact, which is true, they were referencing Oblivion directly here. Anyways, it is clear I myself isn't enough. I have the scans, evidence, but lack true experience to explain this very complex idea. I need some!e help to do. Someone who had far more evidence to prove said point. I know whom. Mr.Master. He is my ace in the hole, his reasoning concerning this certain topic was near if not completely flawless. Here's the problem: His scans require someone to log in on that site to view them. Is it okay for me to make a blog later to explain this thoroughly ? I promise you, it may very well change your opinion on this matter.

Here is one of the many links that has Mr.Master explaining what Atleza in actuality is . , Along with this one as well . This one also explains Alteza's nature . She views the entire Multiverse outside of it as nothing more than tiny balls of energy . She also absolutely controls this realm due to being it's guardian, that not only houses all of these realities, but is beyond time & space of Multi-Eternity. The reason he can go in, is because Altez and Alteza allow him to enter . If she doesn't scale to Oblivion , she definitely scales to this seemingly 1-A feat . Let me know if you have any questions.

Bump. Alteza is vague, but just based on her being the guardian of the Infinite Anyss and can control it effortlessly, which is a space transcendent all notions of dimensioned time & space, even Multi-Eternity ( making it appeared to be one of the tiny balls she can carry with her hand ) , would make her 1-A basically.

We are not going to place a character with no feats at 1-A based on wild speculation.

I should probably close this thread, and would appreciate if you permanently drop the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back