• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

quick suction cup man additions

It_is_i_wyatt

Bronze Supporter
suction cup man 4 came out 2 hours ago so im going to look for any new abilities or feats as I watch it

at the beginning he goes up to the ceiling without anyone noticing, though its probably more that they weren't paying attention rather than him moving up there at FTE speeds

0:40

he comes down from the ceiling for a moment and then jumps all the way back up easily, he already has acrobatics but it could give superhuman jumping speed I guess, or just add it to the acrobatics reasoning

1:10

resistance to pain, when trying new methods of climbing he showed very little pain after ripping off both his palms trying to climb with glue and then was able to use his hands fine afterwards even though they were just wrapped up and still very much skinned, also at least low regen since his hands only stayed injured for the rest of the scene and were completely healed in the next scene which I assume happened only a few hours after, this also means his ap should scale to his dura now since he was able to easily tear his palms off

3:23

add a parachute to his standard equipment, and this isnt new but he should also have his guitar added to his standard equipment, he seems to keep it on him as he pulled it out of nowhere again

7:34
9:19

stealth mastery, he somehow managed to sneak a rooms worth of ****** into an office high up in a skyscraper without anyone noticing until they walked in the room after he had already done it and left, also because that time he snuck onto a North Korean nuclear missile with the aid of the usa

9:39
1:40

I also re-watched the whole series so theres some others

in the third he out-climbs eye blasts from satan which is probably around subsonic but id have to get it calced, can subsonic/superhuman be assumed for now?

3:50

in the suction cup man theme song it looks like he climbs into space but im not sure

1:20

in the plushie announcement video he carefully opens a window which then violently shatters upon lightly touching the wall, so more wall level(?) justification

0:25

it seems like someone already made a few of the changes Ive proposed but not all

Last edited:
I just watched the whole series and in the third one he out climbs eye blasts from satan which is probably subsonic, id have to get it calced though

seems like someone already made some changes, but not all I proposed here, do we even need a CRT to change him or does he not matter that much

in the plush announcement video he carefully opened a window which completely shatter upon lightly touching the wall, so more wall level justification?

Last edited:
I'm agreeing with everything but "penis man" should be or censored or not used.

Technically for that some profiles are even getting deletion so we should kinda censore it..?

But yeah, overall I agree

I just realized I dont actually know about almost any mods, is there a way to see if a user is a mod?

I just realized I dont actually know about almost any mods, is there a way to see if a user is a mod?
For instance @SamanPatou is a mod and basically anyone who have a role as content moderator, sysop, calculation group etc. is a mod.
For your thread I think you need to ask for content moderator for evaluation.

Premise: I've been asked to comment here, but I have zero knowledge of this series.

1) Yeah, it's not enough for stealth, as you say they might have been distracted

2) It's a good acrobatics feat, I guess it can work as superhuman as the jump took a second or such

3) Resistance to pain and regen are good, although it doesn't scale to AP because that feat is Lifting Strength, and most of the work has been done by the glue sticking his palms.

4) Parachute and guitar seem ok, him pulling the latter out of nowhere could be dimensional storage, as the show seems oriented towards stuff like Toon Force.

5) I'm not sure about stealth, were there other people in the building? Is it possible they just ignored him or else? I don't think we have enough evidences for it to be an ability alone.
Snucking into a military camp is a good stealth feat, though, it should be the main reason, then add the previous feat to support.

6) I'm not sure, superhuman can work as a normal human couldn't go that fast in the same situation, but he also seems to have superhuman strength to keep himself on and walk, so that might be a factor.

7) It seems to be perspective, with the starry sky being the background of a scene happening at night

8) I don't think this qualifies as 9-B at all, and at most the window is incredibly fragile.

someone gave him wall level via weapons because he shattered an office building window with climbing gear, is that actually wall level and would that scale to only the gear or would that make suction cup man himself wall level

someone gave him wall level via weapons because he shattered an office building window with climbing gear, is that actually wall level and would that scale to only the gear or would that make suction cup man himself wall level
It doesn't seem wall level at all (I watched the linked part), but it should be calculated to be sure. I know physical strength somewhat scale to physicals sometimes, but that also requires evaluation from a calc member.

Back