• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question.

Tdjwo

He/Him
What tier would a character that's able to destroy all space that contains all logical coordinates using non-euclidean geometry?

"logical coordinates" honestly just sounds like a nothingburger or perhaps a non sequitur as it would really be no different from "all coordinates" and using "non-euclidean geometry" to destroy it makes it sound more so like that. So the best option is "whatever is in the cosmology".

Last edited:
I mean, the reason I questioned is that I never heard of “logical coordinates”, so I wanted to ask the opposite, to at least take the idea of the question.

Also, I am not sure of the question since it is formulated too ambiguous.
  1. “All space” = is a bit of vague description. Without any further context; it is not clear which one are you referring.
    • It could refer to physical space, abstract space, or even some metaphysical or theoretical concept of space.
    • It also could refer to possible all spaces, and thus can extend to 1-A or tier 0.
      • But I will move on and say it refers to the “entirety of the spatial dimensions”
  2. “Contains all logical coordinates”: we already said it before; this terminology is unclear. It might imply that this space includes all possible coordinate points, but it's not explicit.
  3. “Using non-Euclidean geometry”: there are many types
It is whatever the cosmology shows as @BestMGQScalerEver said, but also I would stick to “unknown” rating, if there is no other context shown.

But let's break it down a bit and mention some types:
  • In hyperbolic geometry, space is “negatively curved,” and there is no upper limit to the size of space, so theoretically, it can contain infinitely many coordinates.
  • In elliptic geometry, space is “positively curved” like the surface of a sphere, and it is also finite in extent, containing a finite number of coordinates.
“All space” could refer to Euclidean space, thus it is not possible to represent all coordinates using non-Euclidean geometry. The reason is that Euclidean space is infinite, meaning it extends infinitely in all directions. However, both hyperbolic and elliptic geometries (which are types of non-Euclidean geometries) have finite bounds and cannot fully cover the entirety of infinite 3D Euclidean space.

Back