• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question on ger's infinite speed ranking

There's been this rumor going around that there is a excerpt on gold experience's page that says GER scales to made in heaven....but I have jojo a go go myself and it doesnt say anything about made in heaven....can someone explain this to me? I am personally in favor of not giving GER infinite speed...for a few reasons but if this is true then I guess I can't say anything about it.

How? Ger and rtz arent comparable because rtz happens automatically. Unless you think ger is the reason rtz is passive (he isnt cause he was unconscious when diavolo time erased) then that doesnt make sense
what if, inacessible? (i just remember here it's infinite speed + note 4)

Welp yes? i mean rtz and ger have like showed the same speed.
That doesnt make sense. Ger hasnt shown being automatic in the way that rtz is...and actually proves that it doesnt scale...considering ger was unconscious as Giorno was while rtz was happening,...so no that's not how that works

Wasn’t Giorno’s face blacked out, implying he was unconscious, though GER itself spoke?
That might have just been in the anime, but i’m unsure.

no he wasnt. ger didnt move and didnt make any outside reactions to kingcrimson....he only moved when rtz came on which was AFTER TIME ERASE HAD HAPPENED
Wouldn’t the assumption for that be GER just wasn’t unconscious from the start, and activated RTZ with a thought?
That’s the first logical assumption that comes to mind.

no time erasure was completely undone and ger wasnt awake either....read the manga panels again ger was in the same state giorno was in

You can aslo see here how mista and others was unconcsious.

also here tho:

Noobody was conscious neither giorno, only ger and diavolo, it's not "enough proof"?

GER WASNT CONSCIOUS UNTIL TIME ERASE ENDED...look at the video again the start up of timeerase was completely reversed...notice how the ground and the leaves started to reform. and ger didnt move until diavolo's second attempt time erase had already ended

GER WASNT CONSCIOUS UNTIL TIME ERASE ENDED...look at the video again the start up of timeerase was completely reversed...notice how the ground and the leaves started to reform. and ger didnt move until diavolo's second attempt time erase had already ended
Bruh, just b because gorund and leaves started to reform dosen't mean it's not time errase, isn't an enough proof tho! and literally a second after there isn't the ground lmao. and you can see how everoyone wasn't consious expected ger. "Your reallity is just fantasy" cit Jotaro because yes.

Bruh, just b because gorund and leaves started to reform dosen't mean it's not time errase, isn't an enough proof tho! and literally a second after there isn't the ground lmao. and you can see how everoyone wasn't consious expected ger. "Your reallity is just fantasy" cit Jotaro because yes.
ok. dude you can see that its a clear sky when the birds are being reverted...and in the manga it is shown that the time erase effect ends and the rtz effect begins...we also know that time erase ends when the ground reforms because that is the startup of time erase...everytime time erase activates the ground splits and shatters

ok. dude you can see that its a clear sky when the birds are being reverted...and in the manga it is shown that the time erase effect ends and the rtz effect begins...we also know that time erase ends when the ground reforms because that is the startup of time erase...everytime time erase activates the ground splits and shatters
THEN EXPLAIN WHY NOOBODY CONSCIOUS. your theory just don't make sense at all, it's neither a good proof, the ground at stuff just is for indicate the time got reverted, but time errase still exist.

THEN EXPLAIN WHY NOOBODY CONSCIOUS. your theory just don't make sense at all, it's neither a good proof, the ground at stuff just is for indicate the time got reverted, but time errase still exist.
no one is conscious because rtz is active. and no we see in the manga aswell that time erase's backgrounds and rtz's backgrounds are different and...bruh it isnt the theory...time erase literally splits at its activation you can look at any scene where time erase is active...and again WE SEE THAT TIME ERASE GETS REVERTED...based on the clear sky when we cut on the birds being reverted

no one is conscious because rtz is active. and no we see in the manga aswell that time erase's backgrounds and rtz's backgrounds are different and...bruh it isnt the theory...time erase literally splits at its activation you can look at any scene where time erase is active...and again WE SEE THAT TIME ERASE GETS REVERTED...based on the clear sky when we cut on the birds being reverted
You just approving my point. No one is conscious then time errase have the same effect tho if there is sky or the ground. I mean you really think the infinite speed of GER was because there is no sky and ground? and i can explay why reverting can be conscious tho.

You just approving my point. No one is conscious then time errase have the same effect tho if there is sky or the ground. I mean you really think the infinite speed of GER was because there is no sky and ground? and i can explay why reverting can be conscious tho.
what? dude again time erase's activations shows the ground splitting...we see the splitting effect getting reverted and we see a clear sky....both ger and kingcrimson have the universe effect except we know which one is which because ger's looks different and.
1.you cannot denie that kingcrimsons activation was reverted there are numorous points that show backgrounds that arent time erase's both the anime and manga show the difference
2.ger didnt even move when rtz was active he only moved after the second time diavolo tried to attack.

what? dude again time erase's activations shows the ground splitting...we see the splitting effect getting reverted and we see a clear sky....both ger and kingcrimson have the universe effect except we know which one is which because ger's looks different and.
1.you cannot denie that kingcrimsons activation was reverted there are numorous points that show backgrounds that arent time erase's both the anime and manga show the difference
2.ger didnt even move when rtz was active he only moved after the second time diavolo tried to attack.
Still the effect of conscious exist, and noobody was, no matter if the ground exist, pepole couldn't move, and that's means time was goin to reverted, but since the effect reguarding time of time errrase exist in reverted time of ger.

Still the effect of conscious exist, and noobody was, no matter if the ground exist, pepole couldn't move, and that's means time was goin to reverted, but since the effect reguarding time of time errrase exist in reverted time of ger.
that still proves that time erase wasnt active and was reverted while rtz was active...for example....we see the ground being reverted back and the sky being shown as well as the new background ger and diavolo are in is different from time erase's therefore it can be assumed that time erase was reverted and the background we see is rtz...WHICH ALSO MAKES SENSE...ger constantly switches from this background..even when ger starts barraging we see the rtz effect. You. cannot. denie. this.

that still proves that time erase wasnt active and was reverted while rtz was active...for example....we see the ground being reverted back and the sky being shown as well as the new background ger and diavolo are in is different from time erase's therefore it can be assumed that time erase was reverted and the background we see is rtz...WHICH ALSO MAKES SENSE...ger constantly switches from this background..even when ger starts barraging we see the rtz effect. You. cannot. denie. this.
But time errase still exist in time reverted, the proof is pepole wasn't conscious. nothing hapens to time, even if the "background" is different dosen't say nothing. it's not a good proof. You can't do nothing

But time errase still exist in time reverted, the proof is pepole wasn't conscious. nothing hapens to time, even if the "background" is different dosen't say nothing. it's not a good proof. You can't do nothing
what? dude...the reason people werent conscious was because rtz was active GIORNO WASNT EVEN AWAKE WHEN RTZ HAPPENED...and yes yes it does because it means that time erases activation is over....are you trying to tell me that after the sky is cleared and we see clouds that time erase is still active? WE EVEN SEE THAT GIORNO ISNT AWAKE MID BARRAGE WHEN GER USES RTZ. if you arent taking that as evidence then i honestly dont know what to say to you....we literally see what rtz looks like mid barrage and we see that the rtz is active based on the background when ger speaks...YOU CANNOT DENIE THAT.

what? dude...the reason people werent conscious was because rtz was active GIORNO WASNT EVEN AWAKE WHEN RTZ HAPPENED...and yes yes it does because it means that time erases activation is over....are you trying to tell me that after the sky is cleared and we see clouds that time erase is still active? WE EVEN SEE THAT GIORNO ISNT AWAKE MID BARRAGE WHEN GER USES RTZ. if you arent taking that as evidence then i honestly dont know what to say to you....we literally see what rtz looks like mid barrage and we see that the rtz is active based on the background when ger speaks...YOU CANNOT DENIE THAT.

stop with using fake arguments like, the ground was different or there is the sky. DOSEN'T MEANS NOTHING, if there is the time errase effect, then it still time errase.

And why you are deny that? it's so simple.
And i have another arguments, GER was concsiously by the start, he didn't controlled it moves at all, but he was capable to use his ability since, return to zero isn't a passive because it isn't instantly.

So stope using the same arguments, because it no make sense

stop with using fake arguments like, the ground was different or there is the sky. DOSEN'T MEANS NOTHING, if there is the time errase effect, then it still time errase.

And why you are deny that? it's so simple.
And i have another arguments, GER was concsiously by the start, he didn't controlled it moves at all, but he was capable to use his ability since, return to zero isn't a passive because it isn't instantly.

So stope using the same arguments, because it no make sense
but it wasnt the time erase effect i have already proved this to you. look when ger does the punch before he barrages diavolo a second time it isnt the time erase effect...thats how we know time erase ended. and dude...ger was not active until diavolo attempted to attack him a second time he showed no outside reactions and stared blankly like giorno did...he only said the words "this is requiem after the second time diavolo attacked" your strawmanning.

but it wasnt the time erase effect i have already proved this to you. look when ger does the punch before he barrages diavolo a second time it isnt the time erase effect...thats how we know time erase ended. and dude...ger was not active until diavolo attempted to attack him a second time he showed no outside reactions and stared blankly like giorno did...he only said the words "this is requiem after the second time diavolo attacked" your strawmanning.
1. I think you didn't get how time errase work.
2. Then who actived? my cat? It's obviously ger, i mean if it's not a passive it's ger, there is no other options.

1. I think you didn't get how time errase work.
2. Then who actived? my cat? It's obviously ger, i mean if it's not a passive it's ger, there is no other options.
ha. thats funny..i dont think you know what your talking about either..because you argued that time erase was active DESPITE IT SHOWING TIME ERASE BEING REVERTED.

2.rtz activated because its passive...ger couldnt have done it...because he was unconscious until after diavolo attacked the second time...so do me a favor and find another arguement...and try not to strawman in a attempt to disreguard my own

ha. thats funny..i dont think you know what your talking about either..because you argued that time erase was active DESPITE IT SHOWING TIME ERASE BEING REVERTED.

2.rtz activated because its passive...ger couldnt have done it...because he was unconscious until after diavolo attacked the second time...so do me a favor and find another arguement...and try not to strawman in a attempt to disreguard my own
1 Dude, Just because of space got reverted the effect of time errase there is, and you find the proof, Pepole was not Conscius, mista itself say, i "didn't see what you did". and if you know how time errase work, the effect is basically errasing time and made pepole unConscius

2 for the passive i talk about i finish the dinner

1 Dude, Just because of space got reverted the effect of time errase there is, and you find the proof, Pepole was not Conscius, mista itself say, i "didn't see what you did". and if you know how time errase work, the effect is basically errasing time and made pepole unConscius

2 for the passive i talk about i finish the dinner
the reason people werent conscious was because rtz was active...we see this because mid barrage when it switches to rtz we see that while ger attacked diavolo giorno isnt aware nor conscious.

2.k pls do so without strawmanning

Back