• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Prime Soul King ctr

So are you trying to troll me or are you an actual ape? Because, those are the only two ways you can actually make this statement.
Arcker123; I know you don't like me but you please keep inflammatory comments to yourself. Take it as an official warning.

No, I'm not trolling you. No, I'm not an actual ape. I disagree with you on this topic and acting like the person on the other side is just trolling you or an idiot is not helping the thread at all.

If you disagree with my assessment, you're free to call in additional staff, not to make inflammatory comments.

Arcker123; I know you don't like me but you please keep inflammatory comments to yourself. Take it as an official warning.
What gives you the impression I dislike you? I talk like this all the time with people here I’m cool with, it’s not that serious lmao. I just think you’re being dumb.
No, I'm not trolling you. No, I'm not an actual ape. I disagree with you on this topic and acting like the person on the other side is just trolling you or an idiot is not helping the thread at all.
Okay

You’re blatantly stonewalling this thread by refusing to respond to my counter arguments and just pretending why you did. That’s why I said you were trolling or being an ape/dumb, that’s the only way you could get something like that wrong. It’s not that serious.
If you disagree with my assessment, you're free to call in additional staff, not to make inflammatory comments.
Relax. You got called an ape because you said something stupid, that’s all.

What gives you the impression I dislike you? I talk like this all the time with people here I’m cool with, it’s not that serious lmao. I just think you’re being dumb.
Every time we get into an argument?

If you can't moderate the way you discuss on here, perhaps you should work on that.

You’re blatantly stonewalling this thread by refusing to respond to my counter arguments and just pretending why you did. That’s why I said you were trolling or being an ape/dumb, that’s the only way you could get something like that wrong. It’s not that serious.

And you're wrong on that.

So are you trying to troll me or are you an actual ape? Because, those are the only two ways you can actually make this statement.
My dude, I don’t know what more you want them to tell you.

They told you they disagree because it’s never been demonstrated or shown that soul king can use the abilities of Orihime and Chad in the same way they can. And the reason for the disagreement is because even an ability that’s been passed down from generation after generation, the most recent user of that ability can utilize said ability in a completely different way than the original user of said ability. The techniques they develop doesn’t always then translate to Soul King also having those techniques.

Like personally I don’t particularly think the argument against is the best either and I understand both your and OP’s logic, however as I believe someone else pointed out, this is like a half paragraph scan which leaves room for a good bit of interpretation. I think more context on Soul King directly having access to the abilities of all Fullbringers is required for this to go through.

Every time we get into an argument?

If you can't moderate the way you discuss on here, perhaps you should work on that.
Lmao. Just stop taking things like that seriously 🤷.
And you're wrong on that.
Lmaoooooooo
This is stupid. Stop wasting our time.

🦧

Not an argument. Like at all. They inherited them directly from him so he must’ve had them. That’s the argument. No one has even attempted to respond to it.

🗿
You’ve yet to respond to this.

They told you they disagree because it’s never been demonstrated or shown that soul king can use the abilities of Orihime and Chad in the same way they can. And the reason for the disagreement is because even an ability that’s been passed down from generation after generation, the most recent user of that ability can utilize said ability in a completely different way than the original user of said ability. The techniques they develop doesn’t always then translate to Soul King also having those techniques.

Like personally I don’t particularly think the argument against is the best either and I understand both your and OP’s logic, however as I believe someone else pointed out, this is like a half paragraph scan which leaves room for a good bit of interpretation. I think more context on Soul King directly having access to the abilities of all Fullbringers is required for this to go through.
This is just a wall of gobbledygook lmao.

Not even gonna bother with this lmao. I’ve already responded to this argument in great detail and explained why they fail here and here. This is just repeating a bunch of stuff withoput addressing my counters. I want Damage to actually give a response to what i saud beyond his usual cop out of “It’s my opinion.” That’s not an unreasonable request in a debate lmao. This level of cope because I insisted Damage actually respond to me is hilarious ngl but whatev.

That's your assumption. Scan says they inherited sk's power. Which means all the powers they have now came from Soul King. In the same way a person can inherit their parents qualities like height,eyes,personality ect. If anything Sk would have a far superior version of their powers. In bleach the more reiastu the user has the more potent their abilities are. Example Aizens black coffin in his God from gained the ability to warp space-time
I can post the full scan but it doesn't really say much after

This is just a wall of gobbledygook lmao.

Not even gonna bother with this lmao. I’ve already responded to this argument in great detail and explained why they fail here and here. This is just repeating a bunch of stuff withoput addressing my counters. I want Damage to actually give a response to what i saud beyond his usual cop out of “It’s my opinion.” That’s not an unreasonable request in a debate lmao. This level of cope because I insisted Damage actually respond to me is hilarious ngl but whatev.
Ok so this is, at least, the second time that I have seen you both ask for an argument, and then when an argument is presented you simply dismiss that argument and hand wave it away.

…..And then proceed to continue to ask for an argument. What you’re doing, does not classify as “debating” here.

So imma just say: Cope+L+ratio+your links don’t work+your logic bad+disagree FRA

Last edited:
That's your assumption. Scan says they inherited sk's power. Which means all the powers they have now came from Soul King. In the same way a person can inherit their parents qualities like height,eyes,personality ect. If anything Sk would have a far superior version of their powers. In bleach the more reiastu the user has the more potent their abilities are. Example Aizens black coffin in his God from gained the ability to warp space-time

Cool, that doesn’t inherently mean that he can utilize those powers in the same way they can. These things don’t always go hand in hand in a perfect one to one ratio.

For example. If I have the ability of time manipulation, and I pass down my ability to another character. And that character then proceeds to develop the technique “time skip,” that doesn’t thereby mean that I have the technique of time skip because I have the overall ability of time manipulation. It may mean I’m theoretically possible in utilizing said technique, but that doesn’t mean I actually have said technique at my disposal since that had been developed by a separate character.

I’m more asking you for more context/evidence that Soul King can utilize the powers of the full bringers which I think would bolster and strengthen your arguments for this proposal. Because this right here is just a paragraph saying his ability was passed down from generation after generation. But that doesn’t mean he can utilize said ability, especially not to the extent the characters we have seen demonstrate it.

Reio look at you talking about assumptions here, how hypocritical for you to do that when all you do is come to any naruto thread with your own assumptions in other to downgrade the verse. Interesting

presented you simply dismiss that argument and hand wave it away.

…..And then proceed to continue to ask for an argument. What you’re doing, does not classify as “debating” here.
….

I have no clue how to respond to this without getting RvR’d again. This is just ridiculous and ignores what I was saying in the first place.

Cool, that doesn’t inherently mean that he can utilize those powers in the same way they can. These things don’t always go hand in hand in a perfect one to one ratio.

For example. If I have the ability of time manipulation, and I pass down my ability to another character. And that character then proceeds to develop the technique “time skip,” that doesn’t thereby mean that I have the technique of time skip because I have the overall ability of time manipulation. It may mean I’m theoretically possible in utilizing said technique, but that doesn’t mean I actually have said technique at my disposal since that had been developed by a separate character.

I’m more asking you for more context/evidence that Soul King can utilize the powers of the full bringers which I think would bolster and strengthen your arguments for this proposal. Because this right here is just a paragraph saying his ability was passed down from generation after generation. But that doesn’t mean he can utilize said ability, especially not to the extent the characters we have seen demonstrate it.
In this argument you agree that the abilities are his, if the abilities are his how can he not use them. Again the arguement is about abilities. Time skip is an ability if the argument is that all abilities are inherited then this should automatically mean even the time skip was inherented Because it is an ability.

….

I have no clue how to respond to this without getting RvR’d again. This is just ridiculous and ignores what I was saying in the first place.
Don’t know what RvR means.

And no, I believe you have ignored what I have said considering you literally did just say you weren’t even gonna bother with it. Like ya can’t tell people they ignore the stuff you say if you just ignore the stuff everyone else says.

Like dude, I get the logic you’re trying to present, but that doesn’t make the counter to it illogical in basis.

And no, I believe you have ignored what I have said considering you literally did just say you weren’t even gonna bother with it. Like ya can’t tell people they ignore the stuff you say if you just ignore the stuff everyone else says.
🤦

Read the next thing I said immediately after that.
I’ve already responded to this argument in great detail and explained why they fail here and here. This is just repeating a bunch of stuff withoput addressing my counters. I want Damage to actually give a response to what i saud beyond his usual cop out of “It’s my opinion.” That’s not an unreasonable request in a debate lmao. This level of cope because I insisted Damage actually respond to me is hilarious ngl but whatev.

If you want me to respond to this specific point here, then alright:

Not an argument. Like at all. They inherited them directly from him so he must’ve had them. That’s the argument. No one has even attempted to respond to it.

It isn't said they inherited their abilities. What they inherited was the fragments of the Soul King which by itself are not stated to contain inherent abilities, and this led to an awakening of their spiritual abilities but their unique powers have only been shown to be unique to them alone; formed out of personal connections to objects.

If you give the Soul King Orihime's hairpins or Chad's skin, then there is no proof that he would be able to utilize their abilities.

I believe that the Soul King has the generic Fullbringer abilities, but not any of the Fullbringer's specific Fullbring abilities. Nothing that has been posted here has been explicit about that point which is the root of the proposal.

In this argument you agree that the abilities are his, if the abilities are his how can he not use them. Again the arguement is about abilities. Time skip is an ability if the argument is that all abilities are inherited then this should automatically mean even the time skip was inherented Because it is an ability.
Not necessarily. At least in the example I provided, the ability itself would be time manipulation. They can manipulate time to varying degrees. Now the other character utilized said ability to perform the technique of time skip. This doesn’t thereby mean that the character who originally had the ability of time manipulation can utilize the same technique as the character who inherited it. It means they can theoretically perform the technique yea, but there’s no guarantee they can actually perform the technique. This is because different characters can utilize the exact same ability in different ways.

Or to give a very very broad example. Everyone in dragon ball has the same ability. Ki manipulation right, they can manipulate their ki and perform a wide variety of attacks. This entails that for example, say some like like piccolo can rhetorically use the Kamehameha, and someone like Goku can theoretically use a move like hell zone grenade. Since they both have the exact same ability, but that doesn’t mean they have the same techniques for that ability.

To be honest, the scan in the OP makes it sound like his parts triggered their abilities to "bloom" as it says but that's my interpretation.
I mean it directly says its opposite to that tho, usually peoples attachments bring abilities but the opposite is said for Orihime and Chad where they got their powers passed on by the Soul King.
Atleast thats how i read it.

To be honest, the scan in the OP makes it sound like his parts triggered their abilities to "bloom" as it says but that's my interpretation.
The scan is basically saying. Fullbringers gained their power through attachments and when their attack by hollows their defensive instincts bloom. Which means they would instinctively know how to use their abilites which were already in them if their life was in danger.

The same is being said by Chad and orhime except they didn't gain abilities through attachments. Hence why states Chad and orhime are the opposite case

The scan is basically saying. Fullbringers gained their power through attachments and when their attack by hollows their defensive instincts bloom. Which means they would instinctively know how to use their abilites which were already in them if their life was in danger.

The same is being said by Chad and orhime except they didn't gain abilities through attachments. Hence why states Chad and orhime are the opposite case
It's saying that most Fullbringers recieve a portion of the Soul King's fragments during their life which awakens their ability once they're attacked by a Hollow.

Chad and Orihime inherited thast portion of the Soul King's fragement but the mechanism is still the same as other Fullbringers.

It's saying that most Fullbringers recieve a portion of the Soul King's fragments during their life which awakens their ability once they're attacked by a Hollow.

Chad and Orihime inherited thast portion of the Soul King's fragement but the mechanism is still the same as other Fullbringers.
Fullbringers gain their abilities from attachments. They don't just gain an attachment/ability immediately after getting attacked by a hollow.

They would have to develop the attachment prior. Someone can have an ability they didnt know they had and later find out they have it.

The scan says their "defensive instincts bloomed" during hollow attacks not their abilities. Their instincts to use their abilites that were already in them awakened

Last edited:
Back