• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick little Thanos CRT and proposals.

DaMonkeMan

He/Him
I was observing Thanos' profile for a vs match and spotted a few problems in it, so here we go:
1: His Lifting Strength
This is more of a pet peeve and won't completely affect his scaling to Class T and above, but one of the reasons listed is that he restrained Thor in Endgame and was about to slice him with Stormbreaker despite the latter trying to stop him with his own hands. This is not very accurate, because the reality of it is that Thor was out of shape and a blatant drunkard.
That should be taken out of his LS justification list, and instead we should use him stopping Cap as a new reason ( this idea is courtesy of Comiphorous ).
Oh, almost forgot. Next, him resisting Doctor Strange's whips and clones.
Normally this would be a great example of LS, but sadly we only see him slightly shifting his arms and then enclosing his fist to use a Stone to break free. He didn't break out of it by his own strength, is what I'm saying, he used the power of the Infinity Stones.
2: Attack Potency
This is a pretty solid part of his page, but I gotta point out that him threatening to destroy the universe is more of just a statement than an actual feat and should be treated as a hypothetical power.
And like with his LS, him defeating Thor was when Thor was out of shape and practice, shouldn't be a reason for his AP.
Edit: Thor should have Empowerment as it was stated that by the end of Endgame he was stronger than ever before (read this part of the thread for the reasons as to why)

Last edited:
WoG stated that Thor was stronger than ever during Endgame, unfortunately the link that was in his profile is broken, I don't know if someone has the scan. And the Infinity Stones are 2-A, so Thanos just being 3-A would be more of a lowball than anything else

WoG stated that Thor was stronger than ever during Endgame, unfortunately the link that was in his profile is broken, I don't know if someone has the scan. And the Infinity Stones are 2-A, so Thanos just being 3-A would be more of a lowball than anything else
Damn he was??? that feels. very strange?

Yup. Which explains how Thor went from overpowering Full Gauntlet Thanos at the end of Infinity War to easily getting whooped by him in Endgame even when wielding 2 weapons and getting help from Cap.

Yup. Which explains how Thor went from overpowering Full Gauntlet Thanos at the end of Infinity War to easily getting whooped by him in Endgame even when wielding 2 weapons and getting help from Cap.
Thanos got stabbed in the chest before he could do anything because Stormbreaker bullshit

We never got to see them fight so it doesn't cause any problems

Thanos got stabbed in the chest before he could do anything because Stormbreaker bullshit

We never got to see them fight so it doesn't cause any problems
He threw it at him and he tried to use the gauntlet to stop it and it just cut down the beam and swung into his chest.
thanos-vs-thor-infinity-war.gif

Still seems weird that someone who let himself go, spent 5 years drinking & playing games without fighting is stronger than when he was physically fit and actively fighting, if not absolutely f**king stupid.

But the whole reason the Endgame and Post-Awakening keys were merged was that there isn't a big power gap between them (whether EG Thor is stronger or not), so I'm not sure about removing the justification.
Oh, almost forgot. Next, him resisting Doctor Strange's whips and clones.
Normally this would be a great example of LS, but sadly we only see him slightly shifting his arms and then enclosing his fist to use a Stone to break free. He didn't break out of it by his own strength, is what I'm saying, he used the power of the Infinity Stones.
This is also okay
This is a pretty solid part of his page, but I gotta point out that him threatening to destroy the universe is more of just a statement than an actual feat and should be treated as a hypothetical power.
Can't remember when we added it, but wasn't the reason it is allowed because the Infinity Stones became higher than 3-A due to Infinity Ultron?

Back