• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Ichigo CRT abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh this is a pretty quick CRT that I thought of looking at some scans lol.

Ichigo should have Immortality type 3 and 4 in his hollow key, he already has resurrection which comes with type 4 inherently. And type 3 because he can regenerate a hole that i'm pretty destroyed his heart which i'd assume is lethal.

He should also possibly have type 1 self sustenance via well this and if you compare it to this diagram i'm pretty sure portions of his lungs would have been destroyed.

Another thing I noticed is that well Ichigo is completely missing his spinal cord, if you look closely at the image above. I'm not sure if that's an ability considering Ichigo had Arrancars have a human physiology.

• Immortality type 3 ( He can regenerate a hole in his chest)
  • Immortality type 4 ( Comes with resurrection I think)
  • Possibly Self Sustenance type 1 ( Heavily damaged lungs)

Ichigo did have a hole in his chest which he regenerated from, but was it confirmed that he was actually dead and resurrected from it?

Assuming you've read the Ulqiorra fight, it's from when he killed Ichigo. Zangetsu took over his corpse hence Full Hollow Ichigo. He was later healed and brought back to life once the possession ended.

Damage3245 said:
Ichigo did have a hole in his chest which he regenerated from, but was it confirmed that he was actually dead and resurrected from it?

From what I can tell there was a crt on it, not sure what else it would be considering well his heart was pretty much vaporized. As a matter of fact isn't that area where his Saketsu and Hakusui is?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I did read the fight, and I don't remember him actually being dead.
Are you saying Ichigo the human didn't die with his heart vaporized? his body was lifeless only saved by Zangetsu yet again.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think he actually died. We get a couple of pages showing his thoughts as Orihime is begging him to get up.

Refer the first few pages of chapter 350.

Note: I am on a shit internet connection right now. Posting scans will be a pain. Hence the chapter reference.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He did die... it's impossible for him to have survived that. People forget Zangetsu can take over whenever he wants to.
We literally get a page of Ichigo talking to himself.

He did die... it's impossible for him to have survived that. People forget Zangetsu can take over whenever he wants to.
This:

Wrath Of Itachi said:
We literally get a page of Ichigo talking to himself.
Also,

This is a manga, and that too a manga whose characters are known for surviving absolutely insane injuries.

Even characters who are much weaker than Ichigo have survived some pretty insane injuries (such as getting a large chunk of the torso blown away).

Wow he had some thoughts? Let's ignore his lifeless body shall we? Several chapters prior Zangetsu literally gives him a warning in what would happened if he were to get "killed" keyword here is killed. He told Ichigo he'd become the king which is what he did. Then he confirms it once again in the next meeting with Zangetsu

I advise you to look at the prior CRT where this seems to have been discussed. Even Soldier Blue seems to have been in that thread which leaves me somewhat confused.

Edit- I'm on mobile but here it is.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1878894?useskin=oasis

I advise you to look at the prior CRT where this seems to have been discussed. Even Soldier Blue seems to have been in that thread which leaves me somewhat confused.
I noted on that thread that I was on the fence. I also brought up the issue with Ichigo still thinking about getting up in response to Orihime's pleading i.e. being conscious.

Hes still alive though, him having a conscious thought is proof of that. Also if I remember correctly, didnt white Ichigo say that if Ichigo gives him the opportunity he will take over his body?

Everyone else seems to have agreed with the op including IMade.

> Zangetsu warms Ichigo of what's to come if he were to die stating he'd be the new king now.

> Zangetsu reminds Ichigo that he took over when he died.

I mean he heard her but he has no idea what was going on,Ichigo has an inner world. His consciousness could have simply just been there as Zangetsu took the drivers seat. If he were actually conscious none of that would have happen.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Hes still alive though, him having a conscious thought is proof of that. Also if I remember correctly, didnt white Ichigo say that if Ichigo gives him the opportunity he will take over his body?
Repeating he's alive doesn't change anything, all evidence says otherwise as pointed out in the prior thread. You haven't provided a solid reasoning yet.

Also I told you a couple times he said if Ichigo were to die he'd be the new king which is exactly what he did. And clarified upon again in the next meeting.

>Everyone else seems to have agreed with the OP including IMade

That's not true at all, no staff members agreed on that thread, and Soldier was on the fence about it. Unless there was another thread discussing this I'm not sure how it was accepted in the first place.

Make a CRT if you want, debunking every point supporting it and how Ichigo somehow was still alive with no heart and a destroyed Saketsu and Hakusui.

So it doesn't look like there's any explicit evidence that Ichigo actually died and was resurrected.

> Ichigo could have been on his dying breath thinking those thoughts of Orihime.

> Shinigami can survive serious injuries. In the manga is explained that to make sure you that kill a Shinigami for good you must cut his head off.

I don't know why people say he wasn't dead because he can think,people can actually realise their death and think if their brain wasn't damaged "Said science"

I also remember orihimi saying something when she tried to heal ichigo at that state but I will look

Currently, I think these are fine Ichigo's Hollow Key:

• Immortality type 3 ( He can regenerate a hole in his chest)
  • Possibly Self Sustenance type 1 ( Heavily damaged lungs)
I neutral about about:

• Immortality type 4 ( Comes with resurrection I think)

I agree that Ichigo actually died.

As for Ichigo still being "conscious", I am pretty sure that Ichgio's body died, and the reason his consciousness remained was because Zangetsu was taking over Ichigo's dead body. And Ichigo's consciousness is connected to Zangetsu's.

Hell, Zangetsu says he'll take over Ichigo's dead body - not "dying" or "close to death" or "fatally wounded" body, but "dead body".

Warren Valion said:
I agree that Ichigo actually died.

As for Ichigo still being "conscious", I am pretty sure that Ichgio's body died, and the reason his consciousness remained was because Zangetsu was taking over Ichigo's dead body. And Ichigo's consciousness is connected to Zangetsu's.

Hell, Zangetsu says he'll take over Ichigo's dead body - not "dying" or "close to death" or "fatally wounded" body, but "dead body".
Inb4 Ichigo has been dead this whole time due to Tessai cutting his chain of fate

Super weird people are debating things that were already brought up on an old thread as-linked in this one.

None of the evidence from the old thread in favor of Ichigo's Resurrection ability was really debunked. Further, Ulquiorra himself says Ichigo can't be alive when White stands back up having taken over his body.

That, combined with Orihime being unable to even begin healing him (she can't bring back the dead at this point in time), means he was simply dead. Ulquiorra is confident in his claim that Ichigo is beyond even Orihime's causal-reversal powers at this point in time, and he's quite familiar with her ability as are all the Espada.

To say Ichigo didn't die would be fallacious and ignoring explicit feats and statements.

As such, all the abilities in the OP should be fine to include

Also, Ichibei died and yet was able to think and speak, so his listening to Orihime doesn't mean he wasn't dead.

KazuiK said:
Also, Ichibei died and yet was able to think and speak, so his listening to Orihime doesn't mean he wasn't dead.
Didn't Ichibei tell Ichigo that given their powers that the fact that he can resurrect shouldn't that be a surprise to him? Wasn't Ichibei comparing his powers to Ichigo's power? Orihime was calling Ichigo's name before he resurrected?

I did review some evidences provided for Ichigo's death. The evidences provided point that Ichigo really died so I am fine with [Immortality type 4 ( Comes with resurrection I think)]

Ichigo died.

Zangetsu stated that Ichigo better not die before they meet next time or else he'll take over.

When they meet again, Zangetsu reiterates those exact words about dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back