• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I should point out that the resistance to magic of servants is a pretty particular one, because it seems to be about of spells and curses rather than all magic itself (otherwise servants wouldn't even be able to damage each other with physical blows).

In that very chapter that in which the scan comes from, the heroines were able to severely injure that servant via a beam of raw magical energy, so is not 100% all magic nullifying, that should be pointed out in the profiles.

I should point out that the resistance to magic of servants is a pretty particular one, because it seems to be about of spells and curses rather than all magic itself (otherwise servants wouldn't even be able to damage each other with physical blows).

In that very chapter that in which the scan comes from, the heroines were able to severely injure that servant via a beam of raw magical energy, so is not 100% all magic nullifying, that should be pointed out in the profiles.
Raw magical energy alone are not magecraft so not really resisted yeah their just energy (it's why excalibur is not resisted lol) will be different If it's in a form of themathurgie

ZephyrosOmega suggested that we add the various resistances, and if it is related to the Magic Resistance skill then we imply that the general resistance downscales from it.

So something like:

If this is reasonable, then the only issue left is to discuss what scans are missing so we can link to them.

We should maybie include the luck too , since we have the habitual fate and causality resistance of it, and we have too the resistance of bfr (having enough luck can resist the bfr if the np of scathach)

Scáthach temporarily summons a massive gate to the Land Shadows and it sucks in all life forms in range. If the target fails to resist it with one's Mana or Luck stat, they're sucked into the gate and are instantly killed

Medea can induce sleep, so they should resist that too (the high level one).

Magecraft can too directly interfer with the Nature don't know what ut can give.

Accordingly, sorceries powerful enough to interfere with Nature will obviously require enough magical energy (mana) to fill Nature just to execute them.

And they should resist to what do The Rune since Rune are magecraft (All of this are for MR B since they can resist high thaumaturgy)

Should resist these thing too

Last edited:
What are the conclusions here so far?

Same as before we will add the resistance that done by MR and add MR (with resistance corresponding to each rank) in servant physiologie + add resistance to EE to the general resistance

Okay. I suppose that seems fairly uncontroversial to add.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Added new resistances+missing scans.
Don't we should add these one too?

-Magecraft can too directly interfer with the Nature

"Accordingly, sorceries powerful enough to interfere with Nature will obviously require enough magical energy (mana) to fill Nature just to execute"

- And they should resist to what do The Rune since Rune are magecraft (All of this are for MR B since they can resist high thaumaturgy)

- Should resist these these thing that are alchemy

ng .

Also, petrification is resisted without the Magic Resistance skill; any Servant with strong magical energy can resist it.
Got scans for petrification resistance:

All servants have innate magecraft resistance so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need magic resistance as a skill to get the resistances in the physiology

Don't we should add these one too?

-Magecraft can too directly interfer with the Nature

"Accordingly, sorceries powerful enough to interfere with Nature will obviously require enough magical energy (mana) to fill Nature just to execute"

- And they should resist to what do The Rune since Rune are magecraft (All of this are for MR B since they can resist high thaumaturgy)

- Should resist these these thing that are alchemy

ng .

Dude, if you wanted to make this a thread to add a whole load of resistances then you should have done so from the start instead of just a few of them

Specially after stuff has already been accepted.

Either way i'll add the Petrification scan.

Dude, if you wanted to make this a thread to add a whole load of resistances then you should have done so from the start instead of just a few of them

Specially after stuff has already been accepted.

Either way i'll add the Petrification scan.
I have find them after when shadow ask to see if we can find other magecraft (litteraly post the question yesterday in the discord)

And rune and alchemy are litteraly type of magecraft so like 0 reason to not resist when rank A is litteraly resist up to praticaly all high thaumaturgy

There seems to be a conflict regarding how Rider's petrification is resisted.
According to FGO profile and FGO materials, the petrification is resisted via. the magical energy stat.
According to materials III and Fate/Extella materials, it is resisted via. the Magic Resistance skill.
TmwJdaR.jpg

Back