• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Alex Denton Revision

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Yeah so Alex' file being really bad bothered me so I just did the bare minimum, quickly browsed the wiki and whipped up better P&A, here's the new profile. Probably not comprehensive by any means but it's at least non-shit.

I agree. I wonder if anyone here will ever play Invisible War for us though since I sure as hell won't either lol

Last edited:
I might, one day, I've played games I heard weren't very good just out of curiosity, plus I really like Thief Deadly Shadows and that's sort of Invisible War's sister game.

But also like, probably not

I think you can give high hypersonic for Alex as well considering his speed mod is 20 years more advance than JC's

There's some Editing left in his tier ig 👇
You're not supposed to add templates to sandboxes so I just keep it that way until publishing it
I think you can give high hypersonic for Alex as well considering his speed mod is 20 years more advance than JC's
That was my thought but it's passive rather than activated, and does not consume bioenergy, so I'm not sure it's 1 to 1

Back