• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about timeline destruction

Deos the size of the universe matter when destroying a timeline? Let's just say you destroyed the space-time of a galaxy sized dimension would this still makes you low 2-C?

I the current low 2-C standards require a standard universal sized space.

so no, a galaxy would not be enough I don’t think.

Why does it have to be universe sized? Like if a character just nuked a space-time that was 46.4 billion light years it wouldn't be Low 2-C?

But doesn't destroying the space-time of a galaxy means you are destroying the same galaxy uncountable infinite amount of times?

A room sized world can be low 2C if there's enough context

It's not enough when the verse doesn't establish 4D superiority over 3D structures

Because it will inflate power levels drastically

Basically what Sus said. The actual 3-dimensional aspect of a timeline doesn't really matter much as you still destroy an uncountably infinite amount of snapshots of that aspect when you destroy a timeline.

That said, the universal size standard is easier to use to prove the scale of destruction and anything else would require a lot of context as well as not being an outlier.

Reactions: Sus
Back