• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Tier 0, High 1-A, and other tiers

Hello. In this article, I'm going to introduce you to the most powerful novel in Korea.

I'm not an English speaker, so my sentences may not be smooth.

It is a famous Korean web novel with the title Reincarnated Swordmaster.

I haven't finished the cosmology page because I'm still in the process of translating from Korean to English, so I'm going to give you a brief introduction.

Macrocosm - Inside the macrocosm, there are an infinite number of parallel universes and eight dimensions. The 8th dimension is a dimension in Euclidean geometry.

The Big Bridle - The Big Bridle is a massive world. Within the Big Bradle is the macrocosm, and within the Big Bridle are worlds larger than the macrocosm

Big Bradle - High 1-C

Outer God - The Outer God sees the world of the Big Bridle as a dream.

Infinite dream - There are infinite layers of dreams. For example, a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream.... something like this.

Void Record - A character who has transcended the infinite layers of dreams. He is the second strongest character in Reincarnated Swordmaster. Void Record is an all-knowing character. Another name for Void Record is Yogsothos.

Azathoth - Azathoth is the first strongest character in Reincarnated Swordmaster. Azathoth is an omniscient character.

The tiering of Azathoth also involves the Buddhist theories of Chitta, Śūnyatā, and Tathātā. The realm beyond the infinite layers of dreams is the realm of Chitta.

More on this when the cosmology page is completed.

According to the new tiering, my thoughts are.

Outer God - 1-A

Void Record - High 1-A

Azathoth - High 1-A or 0

Let us know what you think in the comments.

Last edited:
1-A는 노골적으로 보이고 Tier 0이 중요할 수도 있습니다. 아자토스는 여기에 설명된 공허함입니까?

Azathoth is Buddhist emptiness itself, and created all things out of emptiness.

However, here's why I question whether Azathoth is tier 0.

There is mention of Record Void being able to break Azathoth's creation, which is a situation where a semi-mighty feat came out.

Is tier 0 possible in a case like this?

1-A seems blatant and I can see tier 0 maybe being a thing. Is Azathoth the emptiness described here?

Of course, it remains true that Void Record is weaker than Azathoth.

At the very least, I think Void Record and Azathoth are High 1-A tier.

Do you think Void Record and Azathoth are capable of High 1-A tier?

Azathoth is Buddhist emptiness itself, and created all things out of emptiness.

However, here's why I question whether Azathoth is tier 0.

There is mention of Record Void being able to break Azathoth's creation, which is a situation where a semi-mighty feat came out.

Is tier 0 possible in a case like this?
Yea as long as he isn't affecting Azathoth himself.

Of course, it remains true that Void Record is weaker than Azathoth.

At the very least, I think Void Record and Azathoth are High 1-A tier.

Do you think Void Record and Azathoth are capable of High 1-A tier?
I'm not sure about High 1-A but maybe if it exists completely outside the framework of the 1-A thing. So a high 1-A thing for example would completely transcend the differentiation between reality (1-A) and fiction (not 1-A).

I'm not sure about High 1-A but maybe if it exists completely outside the framework of the 1-A thing. So a high 1-A thing for example would completely transcend the differentiation between reality (1-A) and fiction (not 1-A).

The Reincarnated Swordmaster has an infinite layer of dreams.

The infinite layers of dreams originated in the realm of Chitta.
The Void Record resides in a place beyond the infinite layers of dreams, not in the realm of Chitta.

The Void Record completely transcends the distinction between reality and fiction.

And, Azathoth is more fundamental than the realm of Chitta.

Both the Void Record and Azathoth completely transcend the distinction between reality and dreams, utilizing Buddhist theory.

Therefore, Void Record and Azathoth are at least High 1-A.

Last edited:
Yea as long as he isn't affecting Azathoth himself.
This is the relationship between Void Records and Azathoth.

Azatoth is Buddhist emptiness it self and created evrything out of nonthingness.

But I have a slight concern about Azatoth being tier 0

It is stated that 'record void' can come out of Azatoth's creation. And exists as an indepedent being from him which may be a anti-feat for Azatoth being a tier 0

Even though this kind of anti-feats exist, does Azatoth still qualify as tier 0?

Last edited:
This is the relationship between Void Records and Azathoth.

Azatoth is Buddhist emptiness it self and created evrything out of nonthingness.

But I have a slight concern about Azatoth being tier 0

It is stated that 'record void' can come out of Azatoth's creation. And exists as an indepedent being from him which may be a anti-feat for Azatoth being a tier 0

Even though this kind of anti-feats exist, does Azatoth still qualify as tier 0?
If he can literally separate himself from Azathoth or Emptiness then it's an anti-feat since a tier 0 is suppose to have no "boundaries" and be "all-encompassing".

High 1-A is still confusing to me but I can see Emptiness being High 1-A since the framework 1-A operates on would be inherently empty of the qualities that make it up to a being like Azathoth.
The Reincarnated Swordmaster has an infinite layer of dreams.

The infinite layers of dreams originated in the realm of Chitta.
The Void Record resides in a place beyond the infinite layers of dreams, not in the realm of Chitta.

The Void Record completely transcends the distinction between reality and fiction.

And, Azathoth is more fundamental than the realm of Chitta.

Both the Void Record and Azathoth completely transcend the distinction between reality and dreams, utilizing Buddhist theory.

Therefore, Void Record and Azathoth are at least High 1-A.
Yea I think High 1-A probably works for both of them.

Last edited:
Back