• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about the time vault SDBH

There are timelines outside the Time Vault and there are more than one Time Vault. Additionally, the statement isn't referring to naturally branching timelines, but "false" timelines created from distorting time

Last edited:
There are timelines outside the Time Vault and there are more than one Time Vault. Additionally, the statement isn't referring to naturally branching timelines, but "false" timelines created from distorting time

a question would increase the size of cosmology if there are several time nest versions that are stored infinite time lines that continue to diverge

a question would increase the size of cosmology if there are several time nest versions that are stored infinite time lines that continue to diverge
Unfortunately no. Having multiple infinite multiverses doesn't increase cosmology size by default. There needs to be explicit proof that size is affected, which there is not I'm afraid

i see so there’s an infinite amount of timelines within the vault and in other places as well which would make it higher into 2-A? (The cosmology) also thanks for answering my question it’s been bothering me a while because it made me think heroes might have a anti feat

Also is destroying the time vault as impressive as destroying infinite timelines? And if it so why is it since doesn’t the time vault just have scrolls if I refall

someone told me destroying time vault is 2-A via chain reaction but I was confused hiw
no really it is not a chain reaction there are also other feats like crack time largest multiverse collapsed after demigra's death demigra's affirmation of having complete against all space time that the suicidal explosion looks does not allow to escape towa being that this can go places farther than him multiverse

no really it is not a chain reaction there are also other feats like crack time largest multiverse collapsed after demigra's death demigra's affirmation of having complete against all space time that the suicidal explosion looks does not allow to escape towa being that this can go places farther than him multiverse
why is destroying the time vault an impressive feat?

Can you explain to me things like the spacetime door scroll of eternity and the time vault (this one i just wanna know why destroying it is a 2-A feat because someone tried to argue it’s a chain reaction feat)
Sorry, been a bit busy lately. I'll try to respond as soon as I can

Back