• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

questions about our current borderlands profiles

why are the current profiles so lackluster? they're about as barren as pandora itself.

why do we not have a profile for handsome jack,destroyer etc.?

Because skill trees, gun variety and other upgrades weapons don't give that much in terms of variety, at least for the first two games.

Also never beaten the destroyer nor did I play the Pre Sequel so I wouldn't know what Handsome Jack has.

The borderlands profiles are going through a revision atm, although it's a slow one. Current talk involves massive tier and speed upgrades, dunno if abilities additions are going to be made in the same thread though.

Theglassman12 said:
Because skill trees, gun variety and other upgrades weapons don't give that much in terms of variety, at least for the first two games.
Also never beaten the destroyer nor did I play the Pre Sequel so I wouldn't know what Handsome Jack has.
well the destroyer in BL1 was only a small part of its full body (which should be planetary sized since it's stated that pandora was meant as a prison for it).

That seems to vague for it to be planetary. It might just mean that the planet was meant to seal it away due to the vaults.

the vault in BL1 was meant as a feeding tube for the destroyer and the warrior in BL2 was meant as a guardian for the destroyer so that no one would try and open "the great vault".

the inside of pandora had an entire eridium crust just for the destroyer therefore the destroyer must at the very least be the size of pandora's core (considering it IS the core)

pandora was meant to be a prison for it, if you have to create a planet sized prison for a creature then that creature must be really large also pandora was literally shaking because of the destroyer waking up if that doesn't prove that it's the core then i don't know what will.

A planet having a prison doesn't mean it was literally inside the planet. Especially when it was just sealed away in one vault unless you have actual scans of it being planet size. Was it actually the Destroyer shaking Pandora or was it Handsome Jack's mining drills cause I don't recall the Warrior shaking Pandora.

in BL3 the planet was shaking and cracking because of the destroyer waking up.

as said previously the "vault" in BL1 was a feeding tube for the destroyer there's no proof that he was in a vault somewhere when clearly it wouldn't make sense for the destroyer to affect the planet if it was imprisoned in a vault.

It being a feeding tube isn't enough proof that it's the size of the entire planet. By that logic that's like saying that a Hamster would be the size of its entire cage cause there's a feeding tube for you to feed it.

Can I see the clip from the game? Again I didn't play Borderlands 3 so I don't know what happened there.

Here

also the feeding tube point was to reiterate that the destroyer couldn't affect the planet this much if it was imprisoned in a vault, the loot area of a vault is so clearly either a pocket dimension or a portal to a place far away from the vault area also the eridians would clearly just imprison the destroyer in a vault if it was that easy(considering they've imprisoned very powerful creatures before) but the destroyer was very clearly a special case.

Destroyer has statements higher than 5B anyways for it's full form so being that large isn't a problem. Profiles are kinda barren because nobody spruces them up, some profiles are missing because nobody has made them.

Mr. Bambu said:
Destroyer has statements higher than 5B anyways for it's full form so being that large isn't a problem. Profiles are kinda barren because nobody spruces them up, some profiles are missing because nobody has made them.
i still can't believe we don't have a profile for handsome jack one of,if not the most iconic villain in gaming yet we have a profile for WII SPORTS?

I mean Borderlands is popular but nobody cares for it in the context of verses debating. You can make the profile yourself if you want.

Dienomite22 said:
I mean Borderlands is popular but nobody cares for it in the context of verses debating. You can make the profile yourself if you want.
nah i don't have experience in creating profiles and i feel i would mess it up.

It's pretty easy. If you have the time to learn, take about 30 minutes and just follow this format and you know how to do 99% of profiles and edits but only do it in your own blog or sandbox and not to main pages. I'm working on the Handsome Jack profile but it isn't finished. BL2 Handsome Jack is done but I haven't added the AI form of Handsome Jack. You can check it out if you want: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Dienomite22/sandbox

Dienomite22 said:
It's pretty easy. If you have the time to learn, take about 30 minutes and just follow this format and you know how to do 99% of profiles and edits but only do it in your own blog or sandbox and not to main pages. I'm working on the Handsome Jack profile but it isn't finished. BL2 Handsome Jack is done but I haven't added the AI form of Handsome Jack. You can check it out if you want: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Dienomite22/sandbox
seems pretty good :)

Back