• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about conceptual transcendence

Since there isn’t really much information or context about conceptual transcendence, I wanted to ask a few questions about it. Conceptual transcendence in my opinion is very vague. On the page about it, it only really says it is a transcendence above all concepts, that’s really all.

1. What exactly is a conceptual transcendence and how effective is it (what can it do)?

2. Is a transcendence from 11-C to 1-A considered a conceptual transcendence? If not, then what?

3. Does a conceptual transcendence go beyond any and all hierarchies, and any extensions it has?

4. Is a conceptual transcendence greater than an inaccessible transcendence (viewing something as fiction)?

Conceptual Transcendence isn't a thing, certain verses might have the term, but even then the rating it gives is entirely dependent on the feats given and is not assigned anything automatically by the Wiki because the term was used.

Conceptual Transcendence isn't a thing, certain verses might have the term, but even then the rating it gives is entirely dependent on the feats given and is not assigned anything automatically by the Wiki because the term was used.
I see, ok.

0 | Boundless: Characters who demonstrate an equivalence to, or can create/destroy/affect, transcendental abstract levels of existence which conceptually stand superior to even High 1-A levels. Being “omnipotent” or any similar reasoning[4] is not nearly enough to reach this tier; characters at this level must transcend High 1-A characters as High 1-A characters would transcend 1-A ones. This tier has no true endpoint, and can be extended unto any higher level, spiraling infinitely upwards.

I don’t really understand the gap/difference in between high outer and boundless but to get to boundless, do you have to transcend high outer conceptually or what? That’s how I’m seeing it. Wouldn’t this mean that the gap between high outer and boundless is conceptual?

Does conceptually transcend High 1-B makes a character low 1-A Or just one layer above?

Back