• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ever Akasha is like a giant window of lore saying "The verse has a God Tier 7-D being, likely higher. If other beings present enough evidence for a 4-D rating, that can very well call for a revision for the related characters of the verse rather than a dismissal based on 'outlierish' because, at its highest level, the verse has stuff that is literally three infinities above what is being proposed.".

Now whether or not we have "sufficient evidence for tier 2 BB" and those who might somehow scale to that instead of getting the PIS/outlier decision, is stuff for a content revision thread, which like I already said, I'm not invested enough to make, as my input on this thread is pointing out my position in regards to this matter more than anything.

No one has said that Tier 2 BB is an outlier because of Akasha, it's because of Kiara and the Types.

I actually pointed out Kiara and the types above in regards to the scalling, in some of my replies, before saying anything in regards to Akasha.

Frankly speaking, I disagree with that decision of dismissing it as outlier on this one, Matt.

But again, like I told everyone, I'm not making a revision for this. Would literally be a looooong road of gathering evidence and then debating it far more than I'm invested on the matter.

We can't simply ignore that BB isn't that high on the Nasuverse Power level pecking order just to rank her at Tier 2 and ignore all the plot and characters which are explicitely much stronger than her but never accomplish anything beyond 4-B.

The difference with Magolor is like that.

Magolor: We have this verse, where everyone is tier 7 or so, and all of a sudden a MSS villain appear, and 2 or 3 City level guys kill him. Chalk it up as PIS. Nobody scales from that, dude was one of the strongest characters anyway.

BB: Tier 7 to tier 6 verse, with your usual Low 2-C creator god. Power levels are established, and there is this guy who is one of the weakest among the tier 6 people, who suddenly starts performing 3-C feats. This isn't the kind of thing that you can only chalk up as PIS because it throws into disarray the scaling of the whole verse, so you count it as an outlier for the character.

FateAlbane said:
Now whether or not we have "sufficient evidence for tier 2 BB" and those who might somehow scale to that instead of getting the PIS/outlier decision, is stuff for a content revision thread, which like I already said, I'm not invested enough to make, as my input on this thread is pointing out my position in regards to this matter more than anything.
@Matt @Kal /\ As pointed here, I have 0 intentions of discussing this extensively here.

So I'll just say "Sure." to end it on my end.

Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Kiara, Saver, The Types, Divine Spirits, just to name a few.

Neither of these show anything beyond 4-B at the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back