• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questioning No more hero stats.

Alright it's always bothered me but why is speed buster MCB? The reasoning on her page says "she is likely the reason speed city is destroyed." Not only is there no evidence linked on the page but there's also no calculation or time frame. Wouldn't DR letz shakes earthquakes be a better feat to scale them from (with a calculation of course.)

Also the new likely City level feat looks sketch because shouldn't Travis be tanking less of the explosion as he was implied to be on the top of the thing that fel ans nuked the city?

He entered from the top when it fell and nothing suggests he went to the bottem so shouldn't there be a calculation for that as well?

Edit: the city thing is why I think this goes in content revision as it seems to have just been labeled as likely city with out any calculation.

I think the reason Speed Buster Multi-City Block Level is because of the size of the laser she shoots.

Also can someone calculate when Dr. Letz Shake explodes in No More Heroes 1 since it leaves a big crater which would be a good feat.

Also why does TSA Travis have a "possibly higher (Can dodge a laser)" for his speed when Travis in NMH 1&2 can dodge lasers, see Destroyman (Which happens while he is caught off guard so it would be a better feat), Dr. Letz Shake and Captain Vladimir.

NMH2 Travis should get upgrade from the laser from Vladimir in NMH2. I dunno about Destroyman though.

Speed Buster looked MCB just by its size I believe. I mean, even if you low ball it even more, it's about 8-B, since it decimated city blocks and stuff.

We also need the explosion that Henry made when he killed Letz Shake in NMH1 and the explosion that Travis made when he killed Jasper Batt Jr. in NMH2 calculated since I think both could get at least Low 7-C.

I don't think Jasper's explosion will be Low 7-C. Also I already calculated Vladimir's beam. It was Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic.

Why is Speed Buster put at mach 13 here when that's just the name of a boss theme? It's not called the Elephant Cannon either, it's the Buster Launcher. If you go by wiki then it'd be a particle beam which goes near the speed of light and one that massive would be much higher than town level considering they carry kinetic energy and the blast is enormous, though I have yet to find a proper source that it's a particle cannon though the Buster Launcher does partially resemble a particle acceleator with its tube appearance and we can at least tell it is radioactive
Speed buster radioactive
. It also did not "destroy part of a town", it only destroyed a big rock (albeit without a trace at that).
Travis has also dodged lasers from Destroyman and there's no way they are anything but lasers with the way they look and act (shooting in a straight line, burning what it touches).

There's an amazing speed feat in Charlie MacDonald flying into space in what may be one frame
Space blast
Space blast 2
or mere milliseconds here https://youtu.be/5NJIKS8_ipg?t=402 and
Also what of Glastonbury throwing Santa Death Parade at such speeds as this? This would work as a good feat for Glastonbury considering it's just rated at the same level as Travis. https://youtu.be/vqWl2GaaMfk?t=689 Because this would also yield more than town level.

If we could get a proper source on Speed Buster's weapon being a particle cannon we might be able to get consistency with the "magnitude 20" Dr Letz Shake statement (that I reiterate he can limit the range of as shown ingame) for all we know if we can quantify a particle beam's power through its sheer size or support the later "destroy the world" statements in Travis Strikes Again.

Also Darkstar can make a very violent earthquake just by swinging his weapon into the air https://youtu.be/qdUZEIWfGrA?t=283 nothing compared to what I said prior but still a decent feat considering how violent the earthquake is.

Speaking of lasers shouldn't Captain Vladimir's also count as them anyway? They act the same as any other laser would (again, shooting in a straight line and burning what it touches) and Travis also moves (slightly) in tandem with a literal beam of light here https://youtu.be/OY_GmX9Szaw?t=3 and again (slightly) here https://youtu.be/OY_GmX9Szaw?t=37 (note his blinking)

The pre-series Helter Skelter trailer also shows what looks like lasers as Travis reacts to them https://youtu.be/wCr3zvDh7K0?t=94

No More Heroes 1.5 has the narrator call Travis's beam katana the "sword of light" so perhaps it charges up at light speed like a laser (it does look like one too anyway)? Travis can move in tandem with it easily as it never moves in one frame, take that as you will.

Absaddie said:
"If we could get a proper source on Speed Buster's weapon being a particle cannon we might be able to get consistency with the "magnitude 20" Dr Letz Shake statement (that I reiterate he can limit the range of as shown ingame) for all we know if we can quantify a particle beam's power through its sheer size or support the later "destroy the world" statements in Travis Strikes Again."
Just curious, did you ever manage to find a proper source when it comes to if the weapon is a particle cannon or not, or if it corroborates the "magnitude 20" statement?

Back