• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questionable Level of Regenerationn

As much as it pains me to propose a Kirby downgrade, I see no good justifcation for Kirby having Low-High Regenerationn. The current justification comes from this gif, which shows Kirby throwing off a piece of his body, then exploding and fully regenerating.

I can't really see how you could get low-high from this. The growing back from less than half his body to full instantly qualifies for high-mid at most. So I would imagine it has something to do with the explosion, which is more visual than anything, and doesn't seem to do significant damage to Kirby. I watched it frame by frame, and see no indication that Kirby has been blown to bits or anything to that effect.

I've played every main series Kirby game and most spin-offs, and I can't think of anything that would justify this level of regen. If I'm forgetting something, then that should be added for better justification. Otherwise, I think Kirby's regen should probably be downgraded to high-mid.

I thought he had High-Mid as that's what his feat is, this is either mine or Cal's mistake. I'm changing it.

Since we are on it, I will clarify some doubts on the OP;

• This is around half of his body.
  • Don't affecting Kirby isn't really a fact to deny the recreation of his body when we see the thrown parts of it blow up.
Now, just in general, remember to add the topic of any verse when making a thread for them (in this case "Kirby (Universe)"). Users usually just look the topics of the verses to check if there are any new thread as they recompile everything in it, individually looking for topics on individually profiles is somewhat tedious compared to that.

Don't affecting Kirby isn't really a fact to deny the recreation of his body when we see the thrown parts of it blow up.
I'm not too sure what you mean by this. I think you made some typos, and I'm not sure what you meant to say.

Now, just in general, remember to add the topic of any verse when making a thread for them (in this case "Kirby (Universe)").
Sorry about that, somewhat new to the wiki. I added the tag, just so more people are aware of the change.

RothX said:
So I would imagine it has something to do with the explosion, which is more visual than anything, and doesn't seem to do significant damage to Kirby.
On this part, "doesn't seem to make significant damage to Kirby" isn't something that contradicts the feat (especially since it's done through Toon Force). And no the explosion isn't just a visual, if it were, you would be saying that the part of his body that he threw just teleported back into his body, or some assumption like that.

RothX said:
Sorry about that, somewhat new to the wiki. I added the tag, just so more people are aware of the change.
Don't apologize that's absolutely fine, everyone starts without knowing all the tricks.

Back